UEFA Champions League 2011-2012

Rebajlo

Mentor
The preliminary rounds are in full swing, with the Third qualifying round being completed last night.

Here are a couple of breakdowns.

Malmo FF 1 Rangers 1 (Malmo win 2-1 on aggregate)

MALMO FF:

Started: 7 Whites (4 Swedes), 1 Albanian, 1 Kurd, 1 Syriac, 1 mestizo
Finished: 6 Whites* (5 Swedes), 1 black, 1 Kurd, 1 Syriac, 1 mestizo

*N.B. White Brazilian (groan) Ferreira Ricardinho sent off after 73 minutes

RANGERS:

Started: 9 Whites (5 Scots), 1 black, 1 Arab
Finished: 7 Whites* (4 Scots*), 2 blacks

*N.B. Scot Steven Whittaker sent off after 18 minutes; Arab Madjid Bougherra sent off after 66 minutes

Wisla Krakow 3 Litex Lovech 1 (Wisla Krakow win 5-2 on aggregate)

WISLA KRAKOW:

Started: 6 Whites (2 Poles), 4 blacks, 1 Israeli
Finished: 8 Whites (2 Poles), 3 blacks

How can I support a Polish team which contains only two Poles? :frusty:

LITEX LOVECH:

Started: 10 Whites (7 Bulgarians), 1 mestizo
Finished: 9 Whites (6 Bulgarians), 1 black, 1 mestizo

Litex Lovech started 3 Brazilians and finished with 4... :thumbdown:

LATE EDIT: I just noticed that I had forgotten to take one of Rangers' sendings off into account... :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Playoff Round (i.e. Fourth Qualifying Round)

The lineups in the following two matches definitely throw the nature of "modern" football into bold relief. Only 3 Poles and 2 Italians started for the clubs representing their respective nations, while the English and Cypriot clubs started no "national" players (I don't count Arsenal's English-born half-Finnish Carl Jenkinson, who has played for Finland at youth levels).

APOEL Nicosia 3 Wisla Krakow 1 (APOEL win 3-2 on aggregate)

APOEL NICOSIA:

Started: 8 Whites (No Cypriots), 2 blacks, 1 mestizo; 4 Brazilians (1 White, 2 blacks, 1 mestizo)
Finished: 10 Whites (2 Cypriots), 1 mestizo; 1 Brazilian (1 mestizo)

WISLA KRAKOW:

Started: 6 Whites (3 Poles), 4 blacks, 1 Israeli
Finished: 7 Whites (1 Pole), 3 blacks, 1 Israeli

Udinese 1 Arsenal 2 (Arsenal win 3-1 on aggregate)

UDINESE:

Started: 5 Whites (2 Italians), 3 blacks, 2 mestizos, 1 Arab; 2 Brazilians (1 White, 1 mestizo)
Finished: 7 Whites (3 Italians), 3 blacks, 1 mestizo; 2 Brazilians (1 White, 1 mestizo)

ARSENAL:

Started: 5 Whites (No Englishmen*), 6 blacks *Carl Jenkinson
Finished: 7 Whites (No Englishmen*), 4 blacks

What a joke, albeit a mirthless one...

FC BATE Borisov and FC Viktoria Plzeň are the ones to watch, as they are quite representative with regard to country demographics. 9 or 10 Belarusians usually start for the former (a Serb and two Brazilians are also under contract), while the latter regularly features 9 Czechs in its lineup (the rest of its players are Slovaks).

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
FC BATE Borisov and FC Viktoria Plzeň are the ones to watch, as they are quite representative with regard to country demographics. 9 or 10 Belarusians usually start for the former (a Serb and two Brazilians are also under contract), while the latter regularly features 9 Czechs in its lineup (the rest of its players are Slovaks).

they won't do anything
i stopped watching these teams, because they have players that are not good enough, and they always seem to be paid to let the other team win
such small teams were implicated in the last years in fixed matches scandals

i think that to know who will win, you have to look at what team will have no black central defender
i see 3 teams:
donetsk
barcelona
inter

i think that inter will win, because they have forlan
and donetsk will impress, with brazilian fowards and white defenders (marcelo martins moreno, the brazilian-bolivian mestizo player, is very good, jadson too, and alan patrick too)
barcelona annoys me with abidal

frederic38

Hall of Famer

bate borisov actually looks good...only bielorussian players, except a brazilian foward and a brazilian middlefielder...
i will watch their first match
and the brazilian middlefielder is white

Rebajlo

Mentor
Here are the breakdowns from three of last night's six matches:

Chelsea 2 Bayer Leverkusen 0

CHELSEA:

Started: 6 Whites (No Englishmen), 5 blacks
Finished: 5 Whites (1 Englishman), 6 blacks

BAYER LEVERKUSEN:

Started: 9 Whites (8 Germans), 1 black, 1 Turk
Finished: 9 Whites (7 Germans), 1 Turk, 1 Kurd

Borussia Dortmund 1 Arsenal 1

BORUSSIA DORTMUND:

Started: 10 Whites (7 Germans), 1 Asian
Finished: 10 Whites (5 Germans), 1 Arab

ARSENAL:

Started: 5 Whites (No Englishmen), 5 blacks, 1 Israeli
Finished: 4 Whites (No Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Israeli, 1 Arab, 1 mestizo

Viktoria Plzen 1 BATE Borisov 1

VIKTORIA PLZEN:

Started: 11 Whites (9 Czechs)
Finished: 11 Whites (8 Czechs)

BATE BORISOV:

Started: 11 Whites (8 Belarusians)
Finished: 10 Whites (9 Belarusians), 1 black

backrow

Hall of Famer
i like what Bate is doing, playing domestic players. Polish teams should take heed of that and mayeb then their CL draught will come to an end!
Borussia is a team that i follow, for obvious reasons haha

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i counted 13 goals scored by south americans out of 32 goals in the first leg of this champions league
and forlan isn't even here, and messi didn't score (he did offer a goal to pedro after one of his classic dribbling sequence)

the white brazilian of bate borisov scored their only goal
he sould play in italy (he is of northern italian origin) otherwise he will soon be part of the bielorussian national team
he is only 22

Rebajlo

Mentor
Four of Wednesday night's matches:

Manchester City 1 Napoli 1

MANCHESTER CITY:

Started: 7 Whites (2 Englishmen), 3 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 6 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 mestizo

NAPOLI:

Started: 8 Whites (4 Italians), 1 black, 1 mestizo, 1 Turk
Finished: 7 Whites (4 Italians), 1 black, 1 mestizo, 1 Turk, 1 Albanian

Benfica 1 Manchester United 1

BENFICA:

Started: 6 Whites (1 Posrtuguese), 3 blacks, 2 mestizos
Finished: 6 Whites (No Portuguese), 3 blacks, 2 mestizos

MANCHESTER UNITED:

Started: 5 Whites (2 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 Asian
Finished: 6 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Asian

Internazionale 0 Trabzonspor 1

INTERNAZIONALE:

Started: 8 Whites (2 Italians), 1 black, 1 Asian, 1 mestizo
Finished: 8 Whites (1 Italian), 1 Asian, 2 mestizos

TRABZONSPOR:

Started: 4 Turks, 4 Whites, 2 blacks, 1 mestizo
Finished: 4 Turks, 6 Whites, 1 black

Villarreal 0 Bayern Munich 2

VILLARREAL:

Started: 8 Whites (5 Spaniards), 3 blacks
Finished: 10 Whites (7 Spaniards), 1 black

BAYERN MUNICH:

Started: 10 Whites* (7 Germans), 1 black *Includes Muslim convert Franck Ribery
Finished: 9 Whites* (6 Germans), 2 blacks

backrow said:
i like what Bate is doing, playing domestic players. Polish teams should take heed of that and mayeb then their CL draught will come to an end!
Borussia is a team that i follow, for obvious reasons haha

I prefer Viktoria Plzen who, unlike BATE Borisov, did not field any blacks or Brazilians... :icon_wink:

As for Polish teams, Wisla Krakow started a single Pole in their 1-3 home Europa League defeat against Denmark's Odense BK... (Rebajlo shakes head)

they won't do anything
i stopped watching these teams, because they have players that are not good enough, and they always seem to be paid to let the other team win
such small teams were implicated in the last years in fixed matches scandals

BATE are in a very tough group with Milan and Barcelona, so their chances of advancing to the next stage are indeed quite slim...However, they are solid/hard to break down (rarely concede goals) and should be able to hold their own against the big guns.

As for the betting scandals - yeah, there were rumours that teams from Eastern Europe were involved (no one has been convicted so far), but I don't think that teams like BATE would be willing to "throw games", as Champions League participation is regarded as very prestigious (especially in Eastern European countries) and many of their players will want to impress against the top clubs. If I am not mistaken, teams also earn a lot of money for any points accumulated in the Champions League.

bate borisov actually looks good...only bielorussian players, except a brazilian foward and a brazilian middlefielder...
i will watch their first match
and the brazilian middlefielder is white

Yes, I have been reading the BATE forums and the fans are very proud that their team is quite representative. The 1:1 draw between BATE and Plzen may be self-defeating for both teams, but they shouldn't give up hope.
Renan Bressan is a very influential player and he was BATE's top scorer in the Belarusian Premier League (2010 season). He was also honoured as the best midfielder in the league. Alex Porfirio hasn't played much (he has only made a number of substitute appearances so far), but he must be a very good player, as BATE's coach Goncharenko tends to be quite strict when it comes to foreign footballers (much higher standards are expected from them than from the Belarusian sportsmen). Mateja Kezman used to be a star player (in the early 2000s), I wonder whether he will be able to rediscover his form....

the white brazilian of bate borisov scored their only goal
he sould play in italy (he is of northern italian origin) otherwise he will soon be part of the bielorussian national team
he is only 22

He is certainly a very capable player, so I won't be surprised if one of the big league teams comes knocking for his signature. BATE recently sold some of their best players to Russian and Ukrainian Premier League teams (Belarusian internationals Veremko, S/hi/tov, Nyakhaychyk, Sosnovskiy), so they should be willing to part with him if a good offer is made.

Yes, Bressan has already obtained Belarusian citizenship, so if he stays in the country until April 2012, he will become eligible for their national team (the FIFA player residency requirement in cases where there is no ethnic or birth connection to a country is 5 years). It was mainly due to Qatar's actions that FIFA decided to toughen its stance on naturalization in 2008. Qataris were essentially handing out passports to Brazilian footballers (some of them had not even set foot in the Arabic country), so FIFA had to put a stop to that, as national team competitions were becoming a farce. The German head coach of the Belarus national team, Bernd Stange, has expressed a wish to call him up. Belarusian supporters seem to be divided when it comes to their views regarding the situation, but most are not overly enthusiastic regarding this possibility.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
thanks for this very informative post
i watched bate last year i think, and it was frustrating, because they were playing really well against real madrid, but they stopped playing at one point
debrecen has been condamned after fixed matches for example
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20100629_175841_deux-joueurs-de-debrecen-suspendus.html
it's a really big problem in eastern european soccer

since you know this team, and this country, do you know how bressan was able to be naturalised so fast?
the only explanation i can imagine is that he married a local woman, but brazilians soccer players almost never marry non-brazilian women
maybe the president of bielorussia gace him the nationality

if you offer him a contract with a northern italian club, he will leave bielorussia
i bet he hates the climate

(****ov :biggrin:)

Last edited:
Thanks, glad to be of some use! :)

Interesting, didn't know that about Debrecen, I am surprised that their goalkeeper (a Montenegro international) appears to have been involved.

As for BATE, they can become flustered when they concede first...their forwards are not very clinical in front of goal.

since you know this team, and this country, do you know how bressan was able to be naturalised so fast?

I am not completely sure. I initially assumed that the regular procedures were followed in his case. Bressan arrived in Belarus some time in April 2007 and received his passport on 17 December 2010 (on this day, President Aliaksandr Lukashenka approved his application and put his signature on Bressan's papers).

http://www.championat.com/football/news-684298.html?rucom=1

However, it appears that Belarus naturalization rules stipulate that citizenship can be gained if a person has been a permanent resident in Belarus for at least 7 years preceding the application (and other conditions like fluency in the language have to be met), so it seems as if his application has actually been fast tracked. Bressan does speak some Russian, but probably not fluently.

There is one exception to the 7 year rule - "The required period of residence can be reduced for several categories of people, including ethnic Belarusians, the descendants of ethnic Belarusians born abroad, people who held Belarusian citizenship in the past, and people who have made significant contributions to development of Belarus".

My guess is that Bressan could be seen to have (arguably) satisfied the bolded condition (the Belarusian authorities probably believe that he has made significant contributions with regard to enhancing the prestige of Belarusian sport).

As for Bressan's marital status, I think that he is unmarried.

I think that Brazilian Roger Guerreiro received the Polish citizenship in a speedy procedure, as he married a Polish woman.

Yes, Belarusian winters can be very harsh...Bressan may jump at the opportunity (though he does feel very appreciated at BATE).

Haha, I couldn't believe it at first....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...-****tu-and-assmann-funniest-footballer-names

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
yes, i thought that this might be the reason of his naturalization

i guess that he will play for bielorussia then...

Giles Daldanus;226516 I think that Brazilian Roger Guerreiro received the Polish citizenship in a speedy procedure said:
from what i have read, it's the same situation for him
i don't think he married a polish woman, because apparently he never spoke polish
he recieved the nationality from the president himself
http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/poland.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/04/roger-with-kaczor.jpg

Rebajlo

Mentor
Emanuel Olisadebe and Roger Guerreiro both had their citizenships expedited due to a similar constitutional "loophole" involving "contributions to the advancement of Poland".

Olisadebe had resided in the country for just over two and a half years when he received citizenship courtesy of the corpulent Communist drunkard Aleksander Kwasniewski, while the now-deceased arch-moron Lech Kaczynski (who is survived by his equally "gifted" twin brother, Jaroslaw) granted citizenship to "Roger" when that rodent-faced Brazilian greaser had only played in Poland for a touch over two years.

Both of these miserable specimens couldn't string together a coherent sentence in Polish, let alone "speak the language"...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
tonight (or this afternoon for the americans) it's champions league time!

from a racial point of view, the most important match might be napoli-manchester city
it's napoli's last chance to kick the black athletes of manchester city out of champions league
but napoli know that they don't have a team big enough to do well in both serie A and champions league, so the most important for them will be to do well in serie A, and qualify for next year's champions league (this way they can earn a lot of money)
so they might not even really want to win

villareal was in the same situation, they don't really care about champions league, for the same reason

that was for group A

for group B:
inter should qualify easily, as expected, and the second place finisher will get thrashed in the next phase of champions league (either the turkish club or cska moscow, with blacks and blak brazilians)

for group D:
benfica and manchester will qualify, and i will root for benfica against manchester, because of my fetish for south american players :biggrin:
benfica does better than fc porto this year because porto's defence is all-black sometimes and not even south american, while benfica have a white argentine and a mestizo brazilian
benfica will be hard to beat this year

but if benfica wins against manchester united and bale wins meanwhile, there is still a possibility for the swiss club to qualify (i remember that they did very well against manchester in the first matches, almost beat them)

for group C:
not really interesting, lyon and ajax will be battling for qualification tonight, but i'm not sure of who i want to see qualified
i just hope that gourcuff will do a good match, and i will watch closely the performance of ajax's black goalkeeper (heavily represented in the "black defenders" thread) along with lyon's black defenders

Matra2

Master
it's napoli's last chance to kick the black athletes of manchester city out of champions league

The British press is playing up the possibility of Balotelli suffering racial abuse tonight.:icon_rolleyes:

I normally follow Champions League but this year I can't get into it. None of the groups have been interesting. Too many top teams qualifying early thus making a lot of the remaining matches superfluous. I think they need to change this tournament.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The British press is playing up the possibility of Balotelli suffering racial abuse tonight.:icon_rolleyes:

I normally follow Champions League but this year I can't get into it. None of the groups have been interesting. Too many top teams qualifying early thus making a lot of the remaining matches superfluous. I think they need to change this tournament.

well, the atmosphere in the stadium will be incredible
and south italians suporters often boo black players (while watching catania play only to see maxi lopez play -a frustrating task- i saw it happen a few times)
since balotelli is "italian" it could be even worse
the only problem is that the players won't be as motivated as the suporters

regading the loss of interest: there are very few teams worth rooting for
i will watch inter's matches, benfica's matches (only because of their south americans) maybe milan AC, but ibrahimovitch annoys me
well, it's modern soccer

you would like to go back to a champions league with only play offs?
i don't know if it would change anything

frederic38

Hall of Famer
congratulation to napoli for that victory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBOGQUeers&feature=player_embedded
manchester city's super athletes shouldn't be able to qualify, since napoli is ahead, and will play against a very weak villareal in the last match

congratulation also to benfica, manchester will have to avoid defeat against fc basel to qualify
look at what benfica's coach said about premier league:
http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/jesus-says-devils-best-of-mediocre-premier-league-2941341.html

"The English league is a good league but compared with Spain, Germany and Italy it is not so good,"

and the most important part:
"In Spain, Germany and Italy there is a big technical and tactical input in every match. "

and benfica isn't even less powerfull than manchester city, with their giant striker cardozo, or luisao

Last edited:

waterbed

Mentor
How can the Benfica coach say that lol.
The premier league is number one ueffa coefficent club ranking.

But you see the netherlands is doing better every year.
And the league has become a bit more white then a few years back 70% and maybe will came close in a few years to french league quality wise the french league is is very exotic and the teams having like 2 to 2.5 times more budget on average then the dutch clubs with the more white players.A did some statistic a few years back on dutch players and budget of the club the amount of white and non white dutch players and the budget of the club and their was a postive correlation between whites and having 30% I believe( coorelation coefficnet of like 0.15) higher price to quality ratio.This means whites are maybe underrated...

1England17.87515.00017.92818.3579.62578.7858/ 8
2Spain13.87513.31217.92818.2147.85771.1866/ 7
3Germany13.50012.68718.08315.6667.58367.5195/ 6
4Italy10.25011.37515.42811.5716.21454.8385/ 7
5France6.92811.00015.00010.7506.66650.3445/ 6
6Portugal7.9286.78510.00018.8006.50050.0134/ 6
7Russia11.2509.7506.16610.9165.75043.8324/ 6
8Ukraine4.87516.6255.80010.0835.08342.4664/ 6
9Netherlands5.0006.3339.41611.1667.60039.5154/ 5
10Greece7.5006.5007.9007.6004.40033.9003/ 5

#country07/0808/0909/1010/1111/12rankingteams

Europe

Mentor
""The English league is a good league but compared with Spain, Germany and Italy it is not so good,"

I don't know about that statement. Over the past 5 years the EPL has done the best in the Champions league. They are the number 1 league in the rankings. Of course, that is based on the last several years. I don't know about this year.
I hate Man City,which represents everything bad about football now: Foreign owners, coaches and a multicultural group of players. Balotelli even makes it worse. I can't even watch that guy play. He represents everything wrong with Europe like mass immigration. Europeans now have to watch everything they say as they turn over their countries to the foreigners. Look at the John Terry case. They even have the police investigating that. What type of a country has the police go after someone for what they said that doesn't involve a threat of violence? England , France etc. don't revolve around the natives but they revolve around the minority immigrants. Can't criticize Mulsims either. Ask Bridgett Bardot.

Benfica, like the Portugues league, is a joke with all their Brazilans.

Look at all the nonsense surrounding Sepp Blatter saying their is no racism in football. There are constant stories on race now and I am really tired of it.

I wonder if Mancini will be fired at the end of the year if they don't qualify for the group stages. He said their team is so great and yet they can't even get to the group stages.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
their was a postive correlation between whites and having 30% I believe( coorelation coefficnet of like 0.15) higher price to quality ratio.This means whites are maybe underrated...

1England17.87515.00017.92818.3579.62578.7858/ 8
2Spain13.87513.31217.92818.2147.85771.1866/ 7
3Germany13.50012.68718.08315.6667.58367.5195/ 6
4Italy10.25011.37515.42811.5716.21454.8385/ 7
5France6.92811.00015.00010.7506.66650.3445/ 6
6Portugal7.9286.78510.00018.8006.50050.0134/ 6
7Russia11.2509.7506.16610.9165.75043.8324/ 6
8Ukraine4.87516.6255.80010.0835.08342.4664/ 6
9Netherlands5.0006.3339.41611.1667.60039.5154/ 5
10Greece7.5006.5007.9007.6004.40033.9003/ 5

how did you estimate quality?
i think every local player is a little bit over rated not regarding his quality, but regarding his price
because there are two different pools: the one with the locals, and the one with the rest of the world
take the example of andy caroll from liverpool: he is the most talented and promising striker in britain, so he is very expansive, but a lot of players from around the world are better, but cheaper because they are not from brittain
or rio ferdinand, who was at one point the most expansive defender in the world, it was mainly because he was "english"
a guy like jorge jesus, who obviously doesn't care about playing with locals, could have bought a striker and a defender for a few reals, in brazil, and it would have been the same quality-wise
even in the portuguese clubs rolando the "portuguese" is over rated compared to a bad brazilian defender they could buy

but amongst local players, (=in the local players pool) blacks are very often over rated
balotelli is a good example of a ridiculously over rated player for italy

i watched the ajax-lyon match, and a lot of these black dutch seems to be very over rated too

and amongst the foreign players pool, the african players are ridiculously over rated
i can understand what ajax did with suarez for example, they bought a quality striker
it would be better to play only with local players, to find the next bergkamp, but it still makes sense
but their african defensive middlefielder.....enoh....he should have got a red card in this match....and he has no talent
every dutch kid can do what this enoh does
there is no reason to have him
if there was no racism, ajax should play with a cheap white dutch defensive middlefielder

@europe
a few years back, a portuguese club dominating manchester united was unthinkable

even with a lot of money from the jew abrahamovitch, chelsea was close to winnig the champions league, but didn't win it
now they look goofy compared to the italian teams, to the spanish , the german and to the prtuguese teams
look at their strikers: anelka, drogba, lukaku, sturridge, kalou and even malouda
their best strikers are spanish (torres and mata)
the portuguese coach is laughing, because his team is suposed to be inferior, but they have cardozo, a striker that should have beat spain with paraguay in the quarter finals of the last world cup
and a few south americans like saviola, argentinian international
he has so mutch quality that he has 7 fowards out on loan (!) including alan kardec, a brazilian sensation, future brazilian international
that's why he laughs

even napoli, a poor team, have better strikers (cavani and lavezzi, uruguayan and argentinian international)

bayern munich did a great job so far, they have few strangers, and they beat easily manchester city
and they could easily do the same withy zero brazilians, their brazilians are unimportant

it will be better for english clubs when liverpool will come back in the champions league
i think andy carroll can do a lot of damage in champions league, i think he will establish himself as the new best english player, after rooney

frederic38

Hall of Famer
so the white local players suffer discrimination because black local players are over rated, their clubs are also invaded by strangers (a lot of them being africans, known are the worst continent in soccer)
but another thing is incredible
i don't know if you are aware of this, but the african players who don't have european passport are counted as european because of the cotonou agreement
this is a not-so known fact, but a very important one

waterbed

Mentor
Frederic, Last year I just looked of the players wth dutch nationality white and non white of the dutch league what the average of the players played budget wise.The average of the non white dutch played for a team 9th place budget wise.the average of the white dutch played for a team that was 10th place in the league then.the non white dutch played 7th team budget wise and 11 th place in the league f I remember the numbers all exactly.
I was too lazy to look at the non dutch players but I imagine becuase 70% of dutch players is white and of the french and english it is even lower that the whites there have also higher price/quality.To really be able to ake concclutins you have to look at more then just 1 year which I did.it looks like scouting and searching like holland does all around the world for high price quality players have a function if you care about the quality of the league, becuase of both the white and non white, alltrough the white dutch played only slightly lower with 10th place in league and 9th place budget.And if you as a country care about the naional team and now that they can imporve and most are young then it's o.k.
So 70% of dutch players is white and it should be like 80% maybe.If you take that around 42% of young turks and 38% or 36% of maroccans and 12% of surinamese and only 8% of young white dutch plays soccer then whites do pretty well.the scouts are mostly in the big citys and whites are there a small group and considerably less are likely to playe in the big citys then they would do if they live outside them.

of the poeple in holland around 88% is white and of the youth probably around 80%.

the biggest to least chance to become pro soccer. west african black with some white admixture from antilles suriname etc. then black( west african) and white dutch, then arab, then indian and east asian.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The average of the white dutch played for a team 9th place budget wise.the average of the white dutch played for a team that was 10th place in the league then.the non white dutch played 7th team budget wise and 11 th place in the league f I remember the numbers all exactly.

i corrected in bold
is that what you meant?
if the answer is yes, then this proves that blacks are over rated in dutch league

So 70% of dutch players is white and it should be like 80% maybe.If you take that around 42% of young turks and 38% or 36% of maroccans and 12% of surinamese and only 8% of young white dutch plays soccer then whites do pretty well.

sorry, but i'm not sure if i understood
you mean that out of all the dutch that plays soccer at amateur level, only 8% are white?
it's really low
maybe that's in the big cities
it's like that in france (if not lower)

whites do really good overall in europe, when you take into consideration that they are so few to play soccer
germany is another country where whites are "over represented" compared with the population that play soccer
i've never gone to germany, but my brother did, and he said me that there was an incredible number of blacks in the big cities
and germany is a country where the most poor have always been the ones that played soccer the most

the biggest to least chance to become pro soccer. west african black with some white admixture from antilles suriname etc. then black( west african) and white dutch, then arab, then indian and east asian.

you don't have the stereotype of the naturally skilled arab in holland?

about champions league tonight: no match is really interesting from a racial point of view, so i will personally watch ac milan vs barcelona, because it will probably be a good match
i advise all the soccer fans to do so :biggrin:
i want to see big things from pato, like in the first match between the two teams
[video=youtube;tnF1wMBs_jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnF1wMBs_jg[/video]

waterbed

Mentor
of the 8% of white dutch I did mean in the big citys yes, I forgot to say.
I did mean that 8% of the male white dutch youth in the big citys plays soccer.
the % of the participans that are whites in the big citys I don't know excatly but taking in they are like 50% of the youth and are less likely espacially to arabs to play soccer whites are probabaly 10% or slighly more ( less then 15% im pretty sure) at the very max. of the players poule in the big citys.
whites in holand are more likely to play soccer when they don't live in a big city.
probably becuase matches between white and maroccain or turkish teams nearly always if not always end in a fight.
Maroccains turks etc. are known for their temperament and whites espacially dutch whites are often what we call we even have a dutch word for it 'nuchter' which is the exact opposite of getting mad with high temperament very fast.
becuase whites dutch are often nuchter the arabs show even more temperament but then you have 1 or so white who isn't as nuchter as the others and the other whites have to help and then the party starts.

I wonder becuase whites are less % of pro in france if the patern of differnt price to quality ratio of whites and non whites in france is big.