Tyson Fury vs. Dillian Whyte

white is right

Hall of Famer
The boorish Whyte or Shyte as he is known by internet trolls is getting what he wants and a probable hiding similar to Chisora in the Fury rematch. It couldn't happen to nicer guy.

PS. The WBC has mandated a 80-20 split on the total purse for the fight, ironically Team Fury offered Whyte a 75-25 split before this ruling and the Whyte camp rejected that.

If the Fury camp want the fight to be negotiated as quickly as possible they could offer the old split. Otherwise it's off to purse bids on January the 11th and the Whyte camp has to accept the top purse bid and 20 percent of that or fight another B grade contender with his interim title on the line.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
The opening press conference happened yesterday and the PED fueled grizzly bear was in hibernation in Portugal. No matter Fury was his usual larger than life self...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Fury looks and sounds great. I know he was a bit flabby last fight and came back and destroyed the Deyonte character again. I can't help but like his chances in this upcoming fight. A good gregarious and likable Christian man, a White man who is the true Heavyweight Champ!

white is right

Hall of Famer
The weigh in for Fury vs Whyte will be in about 7 hours or so from this posting and as of yesterday Whyte was participating in the pre fight ceremonies. Fury while sporting a dad bod gut, he really isn't as fat as he looks and has loose skin to create the impression of being fatter than he is. Judging from his press workout a few days ago he looks fitter than the Wilder rubber bout. As for Whyte he didn't work out for the press and public has allowed the media to attend a training session in Portugal and he looked reasonably fit for a huge boxer at 6'4" and 250 pounds or so.

At the final press conference Old Man Fury was ready to throw down with Dean Whyte( the older brother and fledgling boxing promoter) and Fury and Whyte calmed the two camps down and shook hands like various old time fighters.

I can't see Whyte winning unless he lands a bomb that Fury zig or zags into and is badly stunned and finished or knocked out. Fury should grind down Whyte and stop him when Whyte's big body is exhausted from taking a pounding and Whyte should collapse like how he did with Joshua X years ago.

PS everybody knows Fury is ethnic Irish but Whyte is partially too(no belated April Fools Joke). Whyte's paternal grandfather was a paddy who settled in Jamaica. So this could be the lastest all Irish championship clash since Corbett vs Fitzsimmons.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The weigh in was today and Fury was trimmer than the two most recent Wilder fights. His strategy would seem that he will get Whyte drunk with jab and then decapitate the proverbial stuck pig. Whyte seems like he trained to be a strong man competitor rather than a boxer. We shall see what strategy will prevail.

PS the fight may start at 5pm EST so posters and lurkers may have to tune in early and wait through maybe the most dreadful under card in the history of boxing or miss out on the fight live.

Arerequired

Mentor
Dillian Whyte gets TKOed by an uppercut from Fury, he beat the count but was heavily dazed and the finish was called.

Arerequired

Mentor
Everyone was thinking it was going to be a hard night for Fury like Wilder-Fury III from what I saw and thought there was a very high chance of an upset, I was looking at the Reddit thread and others and perhaps it's the demographic but everyone was rooting against Fury. After the KO the servers were coincidentally overloaded for a minute. Fury seems to have started sitting on his punches more.

I wonder how the Usyk fight is going to go down if that happens, Fury said he might retire but his father denied it.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Dillian Whyte gets TKOed by an uppercut from Fury, he beat the count but was heavily dazed and the finish was called.
He didn't try to do much with Whyte until he felt he was weak enough to get ko'd and then he started trying to ko him.

Timothy Bradley stated that Whyte had no idea how to fight small and weave in on Fury, I tend to agree. Aside from the rare body punch he landed maybe one head shot of consequence.

PS he just announced a planned cash grab fight with the UFC champion Nganno. I think if the UFC doesn't block that fight he will fight that before the Usyk vs Joshua II winner.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This guy is a legend. Tyson Fury needs to keep fighting. He like the Klitschkos is so dominant and it shuts up all the the white hating media
and fans around the world. No one can argue that whites can't fight anymore. In every weight category over the last few decades, our guys
have proven to be champions again and again. What a Great Performance. Good to see Fury lighter and faster.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
fury-whyte-fight%20(6).jpg

FRD5tkPX0AINVf_

lcd86zt7

Last edited:

Truthman

Guru
Fury is one of the greatest heavyweights ever. The guy is exceptional. Hope he carries on in his prime. He made a top 10 good heavyweight look like a nobody.

The heavyweight division for the last 2o years has been almost all whites beating up Great Black Hopes one by one. :)

Fury- Wilder 1, Fury- Wilder 2, Usyk- Joshua, Fury-Wilder 3, Fury-Whyte in a row. LOL the anti-white people will be very upset like they were during the Klitschkos extremely long reign of terror.

Truthman

Guru
This guy is a legend. Tyson Fury needs to keep fighting. He like the Klitschkos is so dominant and it shuts up all the the white hating media
and fans around the world.

Looked on ESB today, and some of the blacks, pakis, and SJW whites seem very upset haha. There's a thread where people are saying Tyson Fury would beat Mike Tyson, which is true -he would!. and the paki anti white 'Boon' is crying lol.

freedom1

Mentor
Watching Fury is really a good education about fighting. There is nothing aesthetic about his body or style, yet he is effective.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tyson Fury is a warrior for Christ in and out of the Ring. Very rare these days in this Satanic/Luciferian Cult Upside Down Clown World we live in. Here
is a video of Fury talking about how he came to Christianity and how it saved his life and got him on the right track.

The Hock

Master
I remember when Fury was first coming up people, including some here, were skeptical. A six foot nine Irish heavy named after Mike Tyson? Okay, if he can hold his hands up and throw a punch, he'll beat a bunch of tomato cans to set up a big payday and lose badly, then run away with the money like a good Traveler. It all smelled of Hype.

But then it turned out he could fight, and then some, and he's had a really fine career. Maybe this retirement talk is a way to get promoters to sweeten the pot.

If he walks away now he's leaving some good fights on the table. A Usyk fight would really be something.

icsept

Master
I don’t know anything about boxing, but is Fury getting any GOAT talk? He’s certainly better than Ali and Mike Tyson.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don’t know anything about boxing, but is Fury getting any GOAT talk? He’s certainly better than Ali and Mike Tyson.

You could make a strong argument for Tyson Fury. He has 31 wins, 0 losses and 1 draw which should have probably been a win. Regardless he has never lost. The only
heavyweight other than the Late Great Rocky Maricano who also retired undefeated. Fury has looked like a man among boys in most of his fights. He is also very funny
and articulate. No one can out talk him. He sings, dances and cracks jokes and then goes and cracks skulls. I would put him at minimum in the top 5 Heavyweights ever!

white is right

Hall of Famer
I remember when Fury was first coming up people, including some here, were skeptical. A six foot nine Irish heavy named after Mike Tyson? Okay, if he can hold his hands up and throw a punch, he'll beat a bunch of tomato cans to set up a big payday and lose badly, then run away with the money like a good Traveler. It all smelled of Hype.

But then it turned out he could fight, and then some, and he's had a really fine career. Maybe this retirement talk is a way to get promoters to sweeten the pot.

If he walks away now he's leaving some good fights on the table. A Usyk fight would really be something.
David Price was viewed as the better prospect and after the Mcdermott I fight which is arguable that he lost it was hard to see him ever getting beyond the British level or Euro level as an A side winning fighter.

I think he benefited from going slower and letting his body get stronger before he took on fringe world class guys like Chisora in a WBO eliminator and also having Klitschko slip a bit in terms of sharpness. But with his size and utter dominance in world level fights he deserves to be in the argument.

I don't think he has the gumption to hang around until he is close to 40 to pad his resume with defense after defense so he won't have the resume of Wlad, Louis or Holmes in terms of sheer volume of defenses of the title, but in terms of dominance he will be up there.

PS, On a side note to the bout I found the ending ironic for the boorish Whyte leading up to 4 and change year wait for this debacle he kept on ranting on and on about Wilder this and Wilder that and he did worse than Wilder did against Fury as you could argue Whyte didn't win a round at his plate appearance against Fury.

PS 2 Whyte seems to be punchy already he stated to the BBC he was " in the fight" and the fight was close until he zigged when he should have zagged. Frighteningly delusional...https://www.boxingscene.com/whyte-it-close-fight-i-outclassed-one-slip-i-got-caught--165758

Last edited: