Toney and IQ

freedom1

Mentor
Do you guys really think he was smart enough to create a bunch of hype for a pay day? After watching the interviews, and considering what he tried to do, I think he might have been stupid enough to really believe he could just walk right in with no experience. I gotta wonder if this guy is legally retarded, or brain damaged. It would be like jumping in the deep end when you don't know how to swim.

Even the boxers who've bad mouthed MMA, e.g., Mayweather, wouldn't try something this dumb. I mean for God sakes, at least take a on few lower level opponents.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It was all about the exposure & payday for Yoney...IMO.

freedom1

Mentor
I really wonder if he's smart enough to know what $500,000 is. I suppose in some gross sense maybe, e.g., "dat a be a lots of money."

Dana was happy to pay him because his sport competes with boxing and it was a chance to show boxing up in the minds of the dumbed down sports fans.

I don't think Toney knew he was going to get his ass kicked until it was happening.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Considering he has the early stages of Pugilisitca Dementia. I agree with you he probably has vague ideas how to hype the fight. After he lost every second of the fight he sounded like Bowe after Golota II how he felt he didn't do that bad...
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

Howard

Guru
Apparently Toney is suing Dana White for breach of contract. The dispute is about a bucket of KFC that Dana White was supposed to buy Toney after his submission loss to Randy Couture at UFC 118 last month in Boston. Toney wanted the original recipe but Dana White but him grilled chicken so Toney would lose some weight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
What I liked most about that match was Toney getting punched in face numerous times, and him helpless to stop it. I laughed so hard that my sides are just recovering.

Toney is a simpleton/racists. I also think the punches he has taken are eroding his subpar IQ. I suspect in several years Toney will eat himself to death by means of a heartattack or diabetes. Moron.

He was a skillful fighter at 160/168/175 lbs. One of the most relaxed fighters in the ring. Too bad he is such a A hole.

hawkeye

Guru
I know this seems strange, but I think Toney might have actually gained weight from the humble pie he ate that night.