Tommy Heinsohn and Mike Gorman

sunshine

Mentor
Celtics announcers.These two a-holes are the world's worst white haters . They are flat out sadistic. They praise black speed leaping etc to the rafters and make fun of white players like crazy. Never ever heard of an athletic white player. These two are a disgrace but I have discovered a trend with these types. I call it racial orgasmic response. (ROR). These a-holes have an orgasm over black athletes and putting down white athleticism. It is a sadistic orgasmic thrill for them. I have no other explanation as to why so many in the media continue this jackass trend.
I think it is time we confront these a-holes square in the face. There is an undercurrent of violence to their sadism.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Tommy "Hindscum" & Mike "Wh-reman" are standard caste puppets. How soon they forget the greatest player in basketball history was White....Larry "Legend" Bird.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
sunshine said:
Celtics announcers.These two a-holes are the world's worst white haters . They are flat out sadistic. They praise black speed leaping etc to the rafters and make fun of white players like crazy. Never ever heard of an athletic white player. These two are a disgrace but I have discovered a trend with these types. I call it racial orgasmic response. (ROR). These a-holes have an orgasm over black athletes and putting down white athleticism. It is a sadistic orgasmic thrill for them. I have no other explanation as to why so many in the media continue this jackass trend.
I think it is time we confront these a-holes square in the face. There is an undercurrent of violence to their sadism.
I never liked Hinesen from even back in the 80's. I don't know anything else about him or the other announcer but it sounds like they are in full white-hating, white-destroying mode that the jewish-controlled mass media induldges in 24/7/365. They are out to destroy us. In spite of their hateful lusts, THEY WILL NOT.
They will regret ever trying...

Deacon

Guru
tommyheinsohn.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
Tommy, Dickie V and Bill Packard put them all in a bag and pull one of them out and you will get the white ethnic NYC accent and an almost orgasmic love of the spectacular dunk. Back in the 80's when Heinsohn was teamed with Dick Stockton and a former black star(I forget who it was) the three of them were like 3 guys scoping their favorite dancer at Scores (when Dominique or Jordan did a spectacular play). Edited by: white is right