Tim Tebow to speak at Republican convention

Flint

Mentor
Tim Tebow is getting on the Trump bandwagon. And boy is it pissing off the sports liberals. The Sporting News website, one of the most liberal sport sites around, ironic because the Sporting News magazine was known for a conservative take on sports back in the day, has posted an article:

Tim Tebow stumping for Donald Trump is more sad than it sounds

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...tion-gop-cleveland/171uolujofxzb1p7r9f4x9ehee
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...tion-gop-cleveland/171uolujofxzb1p7r9f4x9ehee
The author of the article rips Tebow for supporting Trump, going on about how nice Tebow is and what a great post football career the guy could have had. What BS. You know this liberal POS was ripping Tebow every chance he got but now that Tebow is supporting Trump suddenly he is a great guy gone bad.

I hate this kind of sports writing, assuming everyone that reads your site is a manboob Hillary loving looney. Just because blacks play sports doesn't mean that everyone that follows sports is a low IQ idiot, liberal or cuckservative. In fact I would say the majority of sports fans are more to the right on issues. And especially since Trump rates well with men, practically 100% of sports fans, there are a lot of Trump supporters in the readership of an online rag like that.

Looks like there are no comments at the site. Good idea. If they want to stay in their liberal bubble they better build yuuuge walls.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Tim Tebow is getting on the Trump bandwagon. And boy is it pissing off the sports liberals. The Sporting News website, one of the most liberal sport sites around, ironic because the Sporting News magazine was known for a conservative take on sports back in the day, has posted an article:

Tim Tebow stumping for Donald Trump is more sad than it sounds

The author of the article rips Tebow for supporting Trump, going on about how nice Tebow is and what a great post football career the guy could have had. What BS. You know this liberal POS was ripping Tebow every chance he got but now that Tebow is supporting Trump suddenly he is a great guy gone bad.

I hate this kind of sports writing, assuming everyone that reads your site is a manboob Hillary loving looney. Just because blacks play sports doesn't mean that everyone that follows sports is a low IQ idiot, liberal or cuckservative. In fact I would say the majority of sports fans are more to the right on issues. And especially since Trump rates well with men, practically 100% of sports fans, there are a lot of Trump supporters in the readership of an online rag like that.

Looks like there are no comments at the site. Good idea. If they want to stay in their liberal bubble they better build yuuuge walls.

It's great to see Tebow doing this. Tim Tebow is an admirable man who has the courage of his convictions.