The term DWF is not strong enough for me

Shadowlight

Master
The term has become a mainstay at this sight and it does resonate to a point but at the end of the day too jolly for what we are up against. The anti -white athletic charade that filters out from everywhere like that sadistic Mike and Mike in the morning show all promote what I call the SPIRITUAL MURDER of the white athlete. In essense they make it very clear in their mind that whites are not as fast or as athletic as blacks and they enjoy a sadistic erotic bliss over it. To me the fact that become orgasmic when discussing a black athlete and repeat the same theme of black superioity ad nauseum only reinforces the notion that this an vicious and violent exercise in spiritual sadism. It rots to the very core and IT IS murder of the spiritual variety!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cultural Marxism is the overarching term applied to society as a whole. DWF is a term we use to describe the mentality of the mind rotted white American fan when discussing sports. What those tool bags Mike and Mike are doing is applying the Cultural Marxist philosophies and brainwashing to the sports world. They are two of the biggest tools out there - I despise them both. I would just advise to turning off ESPN and sports radio. It's all bull****.

Iconoclast

Guru
Should be called Mike and K*ke.

Mike Greenberg is a Jew and Mike Golic is either a mischling or a goy. Hes also an ex football player.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Cultural Marxism is the overarching term applied to society as a whole. DWF is a term we use to describe the mentality of the mind rotted white American fan when discussing sports. What those tool bags Mike and Mike are doing is applying the Cultural Marxist philosophies and brainwashing to the sports world. They are two of the biggest tools out there - I despise them both. I would just advise to turning off ESPN and sports radio. It's all bull****.

There's a term that says," keep your friends close and your enemies closer." With that being said, since becoming a CF member almost 3 years ago to the day, I've taken most of CF's advice to where I watched some BSPN every other day to not watching at all, It's good advice for the most part, however I do tune in once in awhile just for ammunition against the DWF's. You have to know your enemy in order to combat them!

The Hock

Master
Every now and then I like to refer to them or think of them as Saps, or White Saps. Just to break the rhetorical monotony that can set in after a while. Marks. Suckers. White Chumps. Racial Cuckolds. Tools. The Herd. Wall of Stupid.

Useless Unhealthy Pale Turds doesn't make the cut. Too long.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The term has become a mainstay at this sight and it does resonate to a point but at the end of the day too jolly for what we are up against. The anti -white athletic charade that filters out from everywhere like that sadistic Mike and Mike in the morning show all promote what I call the SPIRITUAL MURDER of the white athlete. In essense they make it very clear in their mind that whites are not as fast or as athletic as blacks and they enjoy a sadistic erotic bliss over it. To me the fact that become orgasmic when discussing a black athlete and repeat the same theme of black superioity ad nauseum only reinforces the notion that this an vicious and violent exercise in spiritual sadism. It rots to the very core and IT IS murder of the spiritual variety!

Shadowlight has a point here. Sometimes DWF doesn't seem strong enough. The racial discrimination against white athletes is a serious matter.

White men are being denied educational opportunities and employment opportunities because of their race.

How can you live and raise a family if you don't have a job or are underemployed? White men are saddled with big college debts because they don't get scholarships while lesser black athletes get free rides on athletic scholarships.

I think DWF is a useful term and we can continue to use it but we can also use a stronger term as a descriptor.

I suggest the simple "anti-white fans" or AWFs. This describes them pretty well. AWF would be a good term to use when we see fans unfairly bashing white players.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
What about delusional white ******? Lol I know it's a pretty crude term but sometimes it captures how pissed off I get when I see white people openly root against their own kind because they have been brainwashed and are slaves to the media hype machine that glorifies blacks as better athletes due to skin pigmentation alone.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What about delusional white ******? Lol I know it's a pretty crude term but sometimes it captures how pissed off I get when I see white people openly root against their own kind because they have been brainwashed and are slaves to the media hype machine that glorifies blacks as better athletes due to skin pigmentation alone.

Ditto. How's about Deb@lled Wimpy Fruitcake?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
How about Dumb White Family? I was at a ballgame the other day and in front of me was a family, white guy with his wife and 3 chubby sons, pre to early teens. All of them were wearing replica team jerseys of various Tigers, mostly the hispanic ones. The wife's was autographed, price = anywhere from $100 to $300+ each. During the game the father went and bought an authentic Negro League Detroit Stars jersey, price $195, and a matching hat about $30.

The wife was sitting in front of me, late 30's I'd guess, not real fat, black hair dyed white blonde. She was covered in tats. Dumb ones too. Her arms had brightly colored designs of fish and trees. But she had neck tattoo's which was bizarre. One was a flower, and it had ants crawling around it. On her neck!! Also she had some new agey symbol also on her neck. Rings, piercings in her nose, etc. I thought to myself what chance do those kids have? And these were $50 seats.

Believe me the battle has been lost. The cultural marxists are just in the mopping up stage now.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
How about Dumb White Family? I was at a ballgame the other day and in front of me was a family, white guy with his wife and 3 chubby sons, pre to early teens. All of them were wearing replica team jerseys of various Tigers, mostly the hispanic ones. The wife's was autographed, price = anywhere from $100 to $300+ each. During the game the father went and bought an authentic Negro League Detroit Stars jersey, price $195, and a matching hat about $30.

The wife was sitting in front of me, late 30's I'd guess, not real fat, black hair dyed white blonde. She was covered in tats. Dumb ones too. Her arms had brightly colored designs of fish and trees. But she had neck tattoo's which was bizarre. One was a flower, and it had ants crawling around it. On her neck!! Also she had some new agey symbol also on her neck. Rings, piercings in her nose, etc. I thought to myself what chance do those kids have? And these were $50 seats.

Believe me the battle has been lost. The cultural marxists are just in the mopping up stage now.

Jax, I fear you're correct on that statement.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
DWFs is more than adequate to describe the rabid, frothing at the mouth, slack-jawed, sub-moronic sports fans of today.

However, it does not seem to be inclusive enough with regard to covering the average prole that may or may not be addicted to watching sporting events.

I would like to proffer the use of "RHMs" (race, hating, morons) as a label for the derisive dupes, that knee-jerk to media molded, social fad mongering, mental manure put out by the culturally collective kooks of the "chosen" chaff.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaydeedubya

Every now and then I like to refer to them or think of them as Saps, or White Saps. Just to break the rhetorical monotony that can set in after a while. Marks. Suckers. White Chumps. Racial Cuckolds. Tools. The Herd. Wall of Stupid.

Useless Unhealthy Pale Turds doesn't make the cut. Too long.

Actually they, who I don't know because I never listen to them (radio or tv? I don't know) sound a whole lot like Knicker lovers. Don't you think? I mean when liberal whites fawn over non Caucasian athletes etc i sense a sickness of the mind. I much prefer jeans but some bozos still have a thing for Knickers. Knickers are retarded. Goofy. Embarrassingly comical. I wouldn't fret about the Knicker promoters much. Real men wear jeans. But then some things are simply Knicker rigged!