The New Sports ’Culture’

administrator

Administrator
The New Sports 'Culture'

It is difficult at first glance to make sense of the anti-white Caste System in sports. Why would white team owners, general managers, coaches, managers, and the like favor non-whites over whites at such a high frequency? Why do fans stand for it?

Why is it that any innocuous remark about race made by white sports personalities is followed by severe public criticism and often a loss of position while black announcers like Joe Morgan can lament that the Houston Astros are "too white" and receive no negative commentary?

Why is it that the only racial angle of interest in the NFL concerns getting more blacks to play quarterback and become head coaches when they are already over represented at those positions as a percentage of the population? Yet there is never discussion about there being ZERO white players starting at the running back and cornerback position.

Why do the achievements of Jamaican or African sprinters garner more attention than the success of Jeremy Wariner, America's best white sprinter?

Why is a Nigerian born Canadian hockey player in the NHL a chance for the media to celebrate, yet the few U.S. born white basketball players in the NBA are almost completely ignored?

Why is the lone black swimmer of note the recipient of a huge Nike contract while the white swimmers that regularly beat him are ignored?

Why is the NCAA World Series almost completely filled with white players while the MLB All-Star game is largely played by Afro-Caribbeans?

Why do sports announcers seemed filled with glee at every mention of success by blacks in sports? What's in it for them? What is the source for such happiness and why is it assumed natural that white fans should be overjoyed just because Tiger Woods or Venus Williams or Jarome Iginla do well?

As Caste Football has consistently pointed out, using statistical and anecdotal information, there is no rational basis for excluding white athletes from playing positions in much larger numbers in football and basketball, and for the unfair treatment they receive. What then could be the basis for the Caste System?

The anti-white Caste System which discriminates against white athletes in favor of non-white (especially black) athletes is part of a coordinated assault on traditional Western values. The bias that disadvantages white players at every level of competition from little league to the pros is an important component in a scheme to remake society.

While those guilty of enabling the bias are not all operating out of some kind of "playbook" and many of them would act differently if made aware of the situation, they are all following a certain philosophy that has a name and a history.

The name given to the philosophy that wishes to radically change our society is commonly referred to as "Cultural Marxism." Cultural Marxism is a form of Marxism that, instead of concentrating on the economic aspects of society, attempts to alter society through changes in the media, art, theater, film and other cultural institutions such as sports, by using race and gender issues instead of class conflict.

Marxists long ago realized that the biggest obstacle to enacting lasting worldwide revolution was the Unites States. It was obvious that our longstanding traditions of freedom and liberty would never to succumb to a frontal assault. Therefore cultural institutions would have to be infiltrated and subverted. Thus attacks on the bulwarks of American society were necessary. Targets included our republican style of government, our locally controlled education systems, our devoutly religious Christian morality, our voluntary social clubs, our conservative sexual mores, and the like.

Begun in earnest in the 1960s using college radicals, feminists, black militants, homosexuals, and anyone considered outside the mainstream, Cultural Marxism has succeeded beyond its promoters' wildest dreams. Nearly all of our once great institutions have been changed so as to be unrecognizable in comparison to a couple of generations ago. Our relatively homogenous European-descended population has been reduced to near minority status through unrestricted immigration and welfare sponsored birth inflation among the black underclass.

Our schools are cesspools of immoral, anti-freedom teachings, all the while programming generation after generation of our youth. Our colleges spawn teachers that will go out and continue to spread the virus. Each and every sports announcer, sports writer, radio commentator, and TV personality has been educated in a university that indoctrinated them with the philosophy of Cultural Marxism. They either learn to preach the party line or they do not move on to careers in the field of sports journalism. And once there they will not progress or keep their position if they stray from the script that has been drilled into them.

Our "free press" has become a near single corporate conglomerate preaching the same agenda of Cultural Marxism through a media assault that surrounds us 24 hours a day. Every newspaper writer has had to prove that they are fully supportive of the philosophy of Cultural Marxism or they are dismissed. Any misstep from the required propaganda results in swift reprisal or loss of job, as is seen in so many cases each year. This is true of conservatives as well as liberals.

Churches, and the Christianity they teach, has been changed from the basic concepts laid down by hundreds of years of scholarship devoted to the teachings of Christ and altered to concepts that directly countermand former interpretations and even contradict verbatim text of the bible. Hence what was once considered sinful is redefined as "blessed" in the eyes of God.

The institution of marriage has been wrecked. Divorce rates have risen to above 50 percent, and most children are born out of wedlock. The most pressing issue to the media concerning marriage is how soon can it be extended to homosexuals.

Economic Marxism states that all of history is determined by ownership of the means of production. Cultural Marxism considers that all history is determined by power, and by which races or groups hold power over which other groups.

In classical economic Marxism the workers and peasants are considered to be good while other groups, the bourgeoisie and capital owners, are evil. In Cultural Marxism the "good" groups are feminist women, blacks, hispanics, homosexuals, etc., while white men are evil, just like the bourgeoisie in economic Marxism.

Economic and Cultural Marxism rely on taking things from others. When the communists took over a country like Russia, they stole all of the property. When the Cultural Marxists take over a university campus, they seize control of the school budgets to enact their agenda, including things like quotas for admissions which "steal" spots that would otherwise go to more deserving white students.

Similarly, when a white athlete loses a spot to a lesser-qualified black athlete, the concepts of Cultural Marxism are fulfilled. A member of the group that is considered "good" has replaced the "evil" white person. The happiness with which nearly every white announcer or writer is filled whenever they are describing the success of a black athlete is thus explained; they have fulfilled the requirements of their educational programming and continued employment. Consequently the denigration of a white athlete brings them the same pleasure and reward.

Accordingly, no matter how much less deserving the black athlete may be than the white athlete, he will always be portrayed as better in some way. Frequently the minority candidate (often no longer in the minority) is said to possess some quality, often undefinable, that makes him more desirable. This is the strategy used in campus admissions or public service sector jobs, where lesser qualified blacks are also considered to be "better" by use of measurements that cannot be quantified by things like testing or exams.

The same thing happens in sports, where blacks are always considered better. For example, during the college recruiting process or the NFL Draft, when a white player runs faster, or lifts more weight, or jumps higher, they still usually find themselves selected behind black players due to the black players having some better unmeasureable quality like "loose hips" or "game speed." When a test is devised to measure said quality, like the "shuttle" drill or "cone" test it makes no difference. White players, even if they do better, will still be found in some way to be rated as inferior.

Cultural Marxism has taken over in all aspects of American life. Its most common manifestation, "political correctness," is a well-known occurrence. Virtually every white person has experienced the effects of "PC" thinking and is well aware of its damaging effects on our country.

There is not a single aspect of American life that is not affected by Cultural Marxism and political correctness. No one with any good sense feels we are the better for it. Yet on it continues. It pervades our workplace, is forced on us in our homes by the TV, Internet, and newspapers, spoon-fed to our children in school, preached to us by our ministers from the pulpit, and enacted as law by our politicians.

As a result of this remaking of our society we see it everywhere we go â€â€￾ and that most certainly includes the football gridiron, baseball diamond, basketball court, and hockey rink.

Cultural Marxists are cut from the same cloth as any Marxists. They are often sick and demented people who have caused more human suffering than any other group in mankind's history. They will not stop until they are forced to stop.

At one time it appeared the Marxist plague was destroyed and killed off. Economic Marxism is generally agreed to be a dead issue. It is time to turn our attention to Cultural Marxism. We must do as was done before. Speak to each other about the problem, identify it, challenge it, support leaders that oppose it, and wait for that day when there will be people in power that will hear us and do what is necessary to rid us of this evil.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Thank you JB. This article is the best explanation of the Caste System I have ever read. It's the subtext behind white discrimination in sports, media, education, job placement, and pretty much every other area of American culture. I hope it remains on the front page of CF for years to come!

C Darwin

Mentor
I posted this article on another sports board.

http://www.buffalorange.com/search.php?searchid=314921

I know I will have my adversaries, but that doesn't matter. I believe it's about having people rethink what racism is, and coming up with a better solution. A solution that is fair to all.

As you can probably guess, I don't get much support from the other posters. Any help would be appreciated.

C Darwin

Realgeorge

Mentor
"New Sports 'Culture'" is excellent as usual. Well Done, Mr. Cash!

You've struck one of my all-time pet peeves: Afro-Caribbeans dominating Major League Baseball (stinking it up, actually) while College Baseball is totally White. And many White ballplayers get passed over and neglected in favor of yet another Dominican or Venezuelan with a nasty attitude and an earring.

Again, Well Done!

KG2422

Mentor
Excellent. This is one of my favorite CF articles if not my favorite. Thanks for writing it.

JB Cash

Warnipple said:
"Marxist?" Is it really so hard to say, "Jew?"

What a waste of time.

If you feel you have cracked the "code" then why lament?

Although you cannot seriously believe that it is only Jews that believe and support Cultural Marxism. There is no way that our society could have been upended like it has if only Jews were responsible.

I think there is no arguement that Jewish philosophers have been at the forefront of the movement but to hold them solely responsible is absurd. It will do us no good in the long run. We have to clean our own house before we can complain about the mess in someone else's.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Now, this is an apporpriate July 4th message:

Cultural Marxists are cut from the same cloth as any Marxists. They are often sick and demented people who have caused more human suffering than any other group in mankind's history. They will not stop until they are forced to stop.

At one time it appeared the Marxist plague was destroyed and killed off. Economic Marxism is generally agreed to be a dead issue. It is time to turn our attention to Cultural Marxism. We must do as was done before. Speak to each other about the problem, identify it, challenge it, support leaders that oppose it, and wait for that day when there will be people in power that will hear us and do what is necessary to rid us of this evil.

LabMan

Mentor
This is by far the best,and most important column that this fine writer has offered.I urge all to forward this work far and wide !

JB Cash

Guys, thanks as always for the nice comments. I am truly humbled.

If we are to move forward in the direction that we wish to go then it is necessary for us to say the things that others will not say because they are too unpopular or left unsaid because the path to understanding them takes one too far from the safety of talking about batting averages and yards gained.

We must forge a new way of talking about sports. We cannot limit our discussion to only talking about the teams, the games, and the players, we have to talk about the issues and the context in which they occur.

Our enemies in this have resorted to attacking from behind the scenes. We however, will be upfront about our genuinely held beliefs certain in the fact that we will be right in the end.

Your posts are a constant source of inspiration for me and this site, along with other places on the internet, is where we will build the foundation for the world we wish to live in. Thank you for your contributions!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's disappointing that American Renaissance will not run this article, nor any others by J. B. Cash. I have sent numerous Cash pieces their way but all have been ignored. It's not Jared Taylor who selects the articles for that site's daily update but someone else.

American Renaissancedoes have a link to this site on its links page. I would encourage those of you who enjoy amren.com to also recommend J. B. Cash articles and other original material from Caste Football. This one in particular would seem to be right up their alley.

http://www.amren.com/forms/sendnews.html

KG2422

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
It's disappointing that American Renaissance will not run this article, nor any others by J. B. Cash.  I have sent numerous Cash pieces their way but all have been ignored.  It's not Jared Taylor who selects the articles for that site's daily update but someone else.

American Renaissance does have a link to this site on its links page.  I would encourage those of you who enjoy amren.com to also recommend J. B. Cash articles and other original material from Caste Football.  This one in particular would seem to be right up their alley.

http://www.amren.com/forms/sendnews.html<!-- Message ''"" -->

They never have run any articles I've sent their way either.

JB Cash

Don Wassall said:
It's disappointing that American Renaissance will not run this article, nor any others by J. B. Cash.  I have sent numerous Cash pieces their way but all have been ignored.  It's not Jared Taylor who selects the articles for that site's daily update but someone else.

American Renaissance does have a link to this site on its links page.  I would encourage those of you who enjoy amren.com to also recommend J. B. Cash articles and other original material from Caste Football.  This one in particular would seem to be right up their alley.

http://www.amren.com/forms/sendnews.html<!-- Message ''"" -->

They ran one article of mine early on then that was it. If you notice most of the "articles" they post on the website each day are news items. Very little commentary and virtually none from a pro-white writer. I think that once they realized I was writing from a particular perspective my articles lost the veneer of impartiality that they might wish to convey.

AMREN searches the MSM for articles that involve race and re-posts them. Consequently the site is the most depressing place for a pro-white person to go. Honestly does anyone read that site on a regular basis? I did it for a while but every article is another notice of how bad things are and how much worse they are getting. I couldn't take it anymore. We get bombarded with the bad news all day every day so why search out a website that collects all of the bad news in one place?

I enjoy the comments section which I think is a great feature for that type of website. It's a good place to vent, but even there the commentary becomes repetitive after a while.

I do admire Jared Taylor immensely and his writing has been a tremendous source of inspiration for me. The monthly newsletter is much different then the web site and is filled with great articles.

At least here at castefootball we have SOME postive things to say especially when white athletes are successful. I try to balance out my articles by having some that celebrate white athletic success vs. the many that cover caste-sytem injustices.

If anyone is so inclined please let me know about some aspect of sports and race of a postive nature that they would like to see an article about. It's so easy to focus on the bad aspects of the castesystem that one has a tendency to overlook good news.

And it's all about getting the message out. Exposure on the AMREN website is helpful in steering people of a like mind to Caste Football and ANU. Each new reader helps every one of us in a small way. Hopefully it will eventually make a difference.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JB, I loved the article and love your avatar (my fellow Georgian Ty Cobb was the best baseball player in the history of the game...bar none!). Fyi, I e-mailed your article to several friends and family as I felt it truly embodies "Caste Football" and what we're fighting against. Keep up the good work partner!
smiley1.gif

Realgeorge

Mentor
JB Cash said:
AMREN ... the site is the most depressing place for a pro-white person to go. Honestly does anyone read that site on a regular basis? I did it for a while but every article is another notice of how bad things are and how much worse they are getting. I couldn't take it anymore. We get bombarded with the bad news all day every day so why search out a website that collects all of the bad news in one place?

That about covers things with American Renaissance. All negative all the time. My preferred antidote is the VDARE website, which has a similar mission but many more original articles. ANU finds some good stuff at VDARE for re-distro.

For my limited reading and Net-surfing time, ANU and Castefootball are the best sites by far. That's why I concentrate my efforts there. Glad YOU are a frequent contributor, Mr. Cash!

The man who 'runs' Amren, Jared Taylor, actually has quite a background with our "Marxist" friends, more pointedly, the jews, than most people suspect or would expect. Take a look at his personal history and you'll see he snaps to attention when they give him an order. A lot of what Amren is is a place for people to complain about what's going on without going into the why - meaning the 'who' that are responsible. It's all misdirection. Look into Taylor's CIA background. If you like, I'll post some info on this guy. He might really want to help whites, but he can't while working with or for a group that hates us no matter what claims are made to the contrary.

While I agree we need to clean our own house, we wouldn't be in the position we are if it were not for the tribe in the first place. They hate us, and they wish to remove us from the planet. That's no joke. I'll stick with sports and ask what have Stern, Selig and Bettman done over just the last few years? How blatant is it? They really are the "children" of Marx.

Very good piece by JB. Edited by: Colonel Callan

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Solid piece.

I'll be blunt about a few elements. The Caste System (the elimination of Whites from whole positions) aims to "cuckhold" Whites by trying to drag us into participating in the "negro worship and glorification" which the enemy press churns out 24/7. Yes, they want us to be devoid of a race soul, but they also get-off on conducting psy-ops of an insidious nature toward their clueless and unsuspecting enemies.

It's a TEST! We are the lab rats and they are constantly testing us. They can then learn what works for them and what doesn't.

How many times have we seen a "commercial" where the "star" black player is matched up with a White cheerleader? This blatant "sexualization" of the negro buck and the obvious blatant assault on White people --- is a crucial part of the cultural marxist agenda. This is also a test to see how drunk the White fans really are...

One can easily see that the quality of play in the NFL and NBA is considerably lacking -- because the best players aren't being allowed to play -- while others are "casted" away entirely. Droves of White fans have said good-bye to the NBA because they recognize and dislike the "ghetto-ball" style of play.

Now, onto something the average White needs to understand about team sports. Imagine the NHL transforming into a league that was 70% black (players and coaches). Some team, at the end of the season, would still capture the Stanley Cup -- of course. They would then celebrate this as a victory for "multikult" and we wouldn't hear the end of it. But, one thing would be certain, the weak product on the ice could not be denied.

Then realize, we already have this kind of "artificial rigging" and "fixing" -- it is the NFL and NBA of today and it has been this way for at least 2-3 decades.

Don Said "It's disappointing that American Renaissance will not run this article, nor any others by J. B. Cash. I have sent numerous Cash pieces their way but all have been ignored. It's not Jared Taylor who selects the articles for that site's daily update but someone else".

I noticed amren never posts my comments. I never use derogatory language, I don't curse, and I try to the best of my ability to be as clear, concise, and as tactful as possible while posting but it is all to no avail.

A while back I would read Amren everyday. These days I may go there once a week if I am lucky. Nor do I try and post anymore. It has been months since I have tried to posts anything on their site. I think Jared Taylor is very intelligent, no doubt about that. However I think they look for a certain profile in a poster when it comes to posting on their site. Fair enough, it is their site.

White_Savage

Mentor
Amren will post all the "racist" comments from people using supposed Black physical superiority as a way of saying, "Ya see, the races really are different!". And 9/10s of racially conscious Whites will think they are doing good.

But I realize that, in the depths of the soul, boys don't dream of becoming the richest computer geek in the valley, and frankly, girls don't dream of sleeping with that guy. We are but scant millenia from the wilderness, and the hunter-warrior-male ethos is a VITAL part of every healthy psyche. Those "racialists" who undermine it by automatically yielding the crown of ultimate "manlieness" to the Black are traitors, AT LEAST as destructive to our race as the Cultural Marxists. I cannot help but suspect, that some of this "racialist" though is in fact also engineered by the enemies of Whites.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If anyone still has access to the original article and can post it, it would be much appreciated

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The New Sports ‘Culture’
July 19, 2007 wvwnews_usacns

Karl Marx still has lots of friends in high places in America

by J. B. Cash

It is difficult at first glance to make sense of the anti-white Caste System in sports. Why would white team owners, general managers, coaches, managers, and the like favor non-whites over whites at such a high frequency? Why do fans stand for it?

Why is it that any innocuous remark about race made by white sports personalities is followed by severe public criticism and often a loss of position while black announcers like Joe Morgan can lament that the Houston Astros are “too white” and receive no negative commentary?

Why is it that the only racial angle of interest in the NFL concerns getting more blacks to play quarterback and become head coaches when they are already over represented at those positions as a percentage of the population? Yet there is never discussion about there being ZERO white players starting at the running back and cornerback position.

Why do the achievements of Jamaican or African sprinters garner more attention than the success of Jeremy Wariner, America’s best white sprinter?

Why is the lone black swimmer of note the recipient of a huge Nike contract while the white swimmers that regularly beat him are ignored?Why is the NCAA World Series almost completely filled with white players while the MLB All-Star game is largely played by Afro-Caribbeans?

Why do sports announcers seemed filled with glee at every mention of success by blacks in sports? What’s in it for them? What is the source for such happiness and why is it assumed natural that white fans should be overjoyed just because Tiger Woods or Venus Williams or Jarome Iginla do well?

As Caste Football has consistently pointed out, using statistical and anecdotal information, there is no rational basis for excluding white athletes from playing positions in much larger numbers in football and basketball, and for the unfair treatment they receive. What then could be the basis for the Caste System?

The anti-white Caste System which discriminates against white athletes in favor of non-white (especially black) athletes is part of a coordinated assault on traditional Western values. The bias that disadvantages white players at every level of competition from little league to the pros is an important component in a scheme to remake society.

While those guilty of enabling the bias are not all operating out of some kind of “playbook” and many of them would act differently if made aware of the situation, they are all following a certain philosophy that has a name and a history.

The name given to the philosophy that wishes to radically change our society is commonly referred to as “Cultural Marxism.” Cultural Marxism is a form of Marxism that, instead of concentrating on the economic aspects of society, attempts to alter society through changes in the media, art, theater, film and other cultural institutions such as sports, by using race and gender issues instead of class conflict.

Marxists long ago realized that the biggest obstacle to enacting lasting worldwide revolution was the Unites States. It was obvious that our longstanding traditions of freedom and liberty would never to succumb to a frontal assault. Therefore cultural institutions would have to be infiltrated and subverted. Thus attacks on the bulwarks of American society were necessary. Targets included our republican style of government, our locally controlled education systems, our devoutly religious Christian morality, our voluntary social clubs, our conservative sexual mores, and the like.

Begun in earnest in the 1960s using college radicals, feminists, black militants, homosexuals, and anyone considered outside the mainstream, Cultural Marxism has succeeded beyond its promoters’ wildest dreams. Nearly all of our once great institutions have been changed so as to be unrecognizable in comparison to a couple of generations ago. Our relatively homogenous European-descended population has been reduced to near minority status through unrestricted immigration and welfare sponsored birth inflation among the black underclass.

Our schools are cesspools of immoral, anti-freedom teachings, all the while programming generation after generation of our youth. Our colleges spawn teachers that will go out and continue to spread the virus. Each and every sports announcer, sports writer, radio commentator, and TV personality has been educated in a university that indoctrinated them with the philosophy of Cultural Marxism. They either learn to preach the party line or they do not move on to careers in the field of sports journalism. And once there they will not progress or keep their position if they stray from the script that has been drilled into them.

Our “free press” has become a near single corporate conglomerate preaching the same agenda of Cultural Marxism through a media assault that surrounds us 24 hours a day. Every newspaper writer has had to prove that they are fully supportive of the philosophy of Cultural Marxism or they are dismissed. Any misstep from the required propaganda results in swift reprisal or loss of job, as is seen in so many cases each year. This is true of conservatives as well as liberals.

Churches, and the Christianity they teach, has been changed from the basic concepts laid down by hundreds of years of scholarship devoted to the teachings of Christ and altered to concepts that directly countermand former interpretations and even contradict verbatim text of the bible. Hence what was once considered sinful is redefined as “blessed” in the eyes of God.

The institution of marriage has been wrecked. Divorce rates have risen to above 50 percent, and most children are born out of wedlock. The most pressing issue to the media concerning marriage is how soon can it be extended to homosexuals.

Economic Marxism states that all of history is determined by ownership of the means of production. Cultural Marxism considers that all history is determined by power, and by which races or groups hold power over which other groups.

In classical economic Marxism the workers and peasants are considered to be good while other groups, the bourgeoisie and capital owners, are evil. In Cultural Marxism the “good” groups are feminist women, blacks, hispanics, homosexuals, etc., while white men are evil, just like the bourgeoisie in economic Marxism.

Economic and Cultural Marxism rely on taking things from others. When the communists took over a country like Russia, they stole all of the property. When the Cultural Marxists take over a university campus, they seize control of the school budgets to enact their agenda, including things like quotas for admissions which “steal” spots that would otherwise go to more deserving white students.

Similarly, when a white athlete loses a spot to a lesser-qualified black athlete, the concepts of Cultural Marxism are fulfilled. A member of the group that is considered “good” has replaced the “evil” white person. The happiness with which nearly every white announcer or writer is filled whenever they are describing the success of a black athlete is thus explained; they have fulfilled the requirements of their educational programming and continued employment. Consequently the denigration of a white athlete brings them the same pleasure and reward.

Accordingly, no matter how much less deserving the black athlete may be than the white athlete, he will always be portrayed as better in some way. Frequently the minority candidate (often no longer in the minority) is said to possess some quality, often undefinable, that makes him more desirable. This is the strategy used in campus admissions or public service sector jobs, where lesser qualified blacks are also considered to be “better” by use of measurements that cannot be quantified by things like testing or exams.

The same thing happens in sports, where blacks are always considered better. For example, during the college recruiting process or the NFL Draft, when a white player runs faster, or lifts more weight, or jumps higher, they still usually find themselves selected behind black players due to the black players having some better unmeasureable quality like “loose hips” or “game speed.” When a test is devised to measure said quality, like the “shuttle” drill or “cone” test it makes no difference. White players, even if they do better, will still be found in some way to be rated as inferior.

Cultural Marxism has taken over in all aspects of American life. Its most common manifestation, “political correctness,” is a well-known occurrence. Virtually every white person has experienced the effects of “PC” thinking and is well aware of its damaging effects on our country.

There is not a single aspect of American life that is not affected by Cultural Marxism and political correctness. No one with any good sense feels we are the better for it. Yet on it continues. It pervades our workplace, is forced on us in our homes by the TV, Internet, and newspapers, spoon-fed to our children in school, preached to us by our ministers from the pulpit, and enacted as law by our politicians.

As a result of this remaking of our society we see it everywhere we go — and that most certainly includes the football gridiron, baseball diamond, basketball court, and hockey rink.

Cultural Marxists are cut from the same cloth as any Marxists. They are often sick and demented people who have caused more human suffering than any other group in mankind’s history. They will not stop until they are forced to stop.

http://www.castefootball.us/viewarticle.asp?sportID=14&teamID=0&ID=23178

2007-07-19