steve gregory

emefinsob

he's a backup corner on the chargers depth chart, but he definately looks half black or mexican

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a white kid to me:

1114698.jpg

1380.jpg

He's White. He only looks a little "dark" because he's got that shape-up "brook" haircut that is so popular in urban barber shops. I had the same cut when I was like 15, immature, and didn't know any better. It would be boxed out in the front and sides, and faded out real low at the bottom, with real thin lines for sideburns. But then again, who in Jersey didn't have that cut at one time or another. Oh well, you grow and you learn from experience. lol
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Black people don't live out in Staten Island. And if he is black then most of the posters on this board are black..
smiley36.gif

cslewis1

Guru
Ground Fighter said:
He's White.I had the same cut when I was like 15, immature, and didn't know any better.Oh well, you grow and you learn from experience. lol
smiley36.gif

HA! If I looked back at myself as a 15 year old, I'd probably jump off the nearest bridge. Completely embarrasing.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Gregory was the best defensive back in the Big East. he would easily have set the "passes defensed" record if the moronic coaching staff hadn't moved him to receiver for a season and a half.
smiley5.gif
just look at what he did his freshman year alone!

furthermore, it was acknowledged from the day he signed a scholarship that he was the fastest player on Syracuse's roster. when he moved back to DB as a senior, opposing teams almost never threw at him. if he had been black, he would have gotten HUGE pub, because there have been lesser talents from Syracuse to have done so.

he is a tremendous talent, who was a Caste Football all-American last year.
smiley32.gif

G

I agree Steve Greogory is white and very fast the best of luck to him. Hopefully the negroe won't keep him down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hockaday said:
Okay, I'm a newbie. What's banning mean, and who got banned?

Opponents of this site (trolls) are banned. Some trolls pretend to be supporters but eventually give themselves away. And then there are those who may not be trolls but aren't too bright and whose posts detract from Caste Football and its mission. I'm not sure which category Dolphin Jimmy fit in, but if he wasn't a troll he needs to understand the Caste System and how we approach it a lot better before posting here.

G

I got banned from this site for what reason simply because I'm not afraid to say that their reverse racism in both the college and pros and that if people complain their branded racists. What did I do that was wrong. i simply speak from the heart because I know they're are players who can play receiver and running back and corner and saftey but are never given the oppurtuinty simply because of their color. I though i was coming to a site where my views would be welcomed I see you guys are really prejudice against anyone who dosen't have your same view. Waht a shame becauseI thoughtI was making good points on alot of subjects.

Hockaday

Guru
Thanks for the answer DW. That's pretty much what I thought, but I didn't know who got banned. Poor Dolphin Jimmy. He did seem a little off his ritalin.Edited by: Hockaday

G

Looks like another Southern European, Mediterranean-type guy is getting a legit shot at playing corner this year in the NFL...SWARTHY PRIDE!!! Scott Case in the '80s...Sehorn in the '90s...yep, we're about due for the next token.

Seriously, though, I'll frggin' poop my pants if Gregory doesn't end up like Lukins, Franz, Hlavacek, etc.

Any theories why this guy gets a shot while Ãœbermenschen like Fox, Turnbull and Kern get the shaft?Edited by: JerveyGotGypped

KG2422

Mentor
JerveyGotGypped said:
Looks like another Southern European, Mediterranean-type guy is getting a legit shot at playing corner this year in the NFL...SWARTHY PRIDE!!! Scott Case in the '80s...Sehorn in the '90s...yep, we're about due for the next token.

Seriously, though, I'll frggin' poop my pants if Gregory doesn't end up like Lukins, Franz, Hlavacek, etc.

Any theories why this guy gets a shot while Ãœbermenschen like Fox, Turnbull and Kern get the shaft?

Maybe it's the haircut.
smiley2.gif

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Dustin Fox is on the Buffalo Bills now, I believe. He made the active roster at the end of the season after being cut form the Eagles practice squad. Not sure if he got any playing time in Buffalo, though.