Roethlisberger injured

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds pretty awful so far. Ben's still in surgery, lost most of his teeth, his jaw must have really gotten smashed up, he has head trauma but how severe isn't known yet, and he has knee injuries but the severity isn't known yet.

Big Benwould have to be Superman to play in 2006, at least the first part of the season. Let's hope first of all he recovers and secondly that his football career can eventually resume.

G

Im one of his biggest fans so its frustrating for me. I am happy he is ok and I hope he makes a quick recovery but I hope in te future he wears a helmet or decides not to ride bikes anymore.

The back up qbs for the Steelers are all black too. Batch is a decent spot starter and could play 2-3 games. Omar Jacobs is an overrated qb who played in a passer friendly spread offense that allowed him to inflate his stats and mak everyone think he is amazing because of his skin tone. Im hopeing they go after Kerry Collins because he could be a good fit in the offense.

Triad

Mentor
One article said the bike he crashed was a gift from a bike company for doing promotions for them -- topspeed 189 mph. After Winslow' accident this does look kinda dumb, riding without a helmet.

I was also thinking this could be an opportunity for Kerry Collins. The chances of a repeat are non existent now with their present QB's.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He wasn't wearing a helmet, he rides a bike and likes to party with skanks. Off the field he may have problems, but on the field he is a stud. I hope his off the field problems don't ruin his future hall of fame career.......
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right

whiteCB

Master
white is right said:
He wasn't wearing a helmet, he rides a bike and likes to party with skanks. Off the field he may have problems, but on the field he is a stud. I hope his off the field problems don't ruin his future hall of fame career.......
smiley5.gif

yeah big ben is a partying duschbag off the field as I have heard from many people who have gone to Miami University with Ben. Also in six degrees of Roethlisberger I knew a guy who braged about geetting on a girl at Miami after she sucked Roethlisberger's Big Ben(if ya know what I mean) earlier in the night. Way to go Ben!

Triad

Mentor
He had 7 hours of surgery to repair a broken nose and broken jaw. His Doc said no serious head or spine injuries but he didn't mention the earlier reported knee injuries.

i have to admit even though i am a Big Ben fan,this was a VERY stupid and selfish thing to do.He has nobody to blame but himself but nevertheless i wish him a speedy recovery but i do feel he will not be the same ever again physically or mentally.I think he has damaged his career some what.just my two cents.Edited by: onewarrior5

Spooge

Guru
A broken Ben is far better than a healty Vick or McNabb. Don't freat boys Ben will be back and as productive as any brother out there.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
What is the word on him not having a motorcycle license?

whiteCB

Master
Bear-Arms said:
What is the word on him not having a motorcycle license?

He only had a learner's permit and that was expired at the end of April I believe.