Redskins 2017 draft

We have ten picks in this draft.

I made a bet with my brother: If we draft three or more white players, he wins $10, and if we draft two or less white players, I win $10. I would like to lose this bet, but I know this team too well. They don't value white players, and our Hebrew owner has a fetish for blacks.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we draft yet another black QB. Watson comes to mind.

After the first round, the bad news for white Redskins fans is that McCaffery didn't fall to us, and we drafted yet another black player on what is perennially a very black team.

The good news is that at least the black player we drafted isn't yet another black QB. In fact he (DE Jon Allen) seems to be competent at his position, one where the team desperately needs talent. (Not desperate enough to consider a white DE, though)

So as long as I'm going to be a Negro Football League fan, I would prefer that the many negros my team buys be stronger and faster than the negros the other teams buy.

Out of ten draft picks, we only drafted 1 white player. Just about the worst percentage in the league, after the teams who drafted 0 white players. He's Chase Roullier, who plays center and can play guard. I expect him to make the team or at least the practice squad.

We picked up 7 UDFAs; two are white, Georgia guard Tyler Catalina, and Michigan guard Kyle Kalis. Unfortunately, all three of our white pickups this year are competing for the same one or two roster spots, so most likely these two guys are gone after the preseason, barring injuries.