Raiders' "Aflete" QB Terrelle Pryor admits "I never knew how to throw."

As a long suffering Raiders fan, it makes me feel good to read NFL.com say that Terrelle Pryor "seems like the third wheel in the Oakland Raiders' quarterback battle" with Matt Flynn and Tyler Wilson.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...s-qb-terrelle-pryor-i-never-knew-how-to-throw

Black Qbs don't have to be able to throw. They propel the ball to receivers via something called a "wrist flick". Several of them, including Pryor, have been described as being able to do this, but no white QB ever has.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black Qbs don't have to be able to throw. They propel the ball to receivers via something called a "wrist flick". Several of them, including Pryor, have been described as being able to do this, but no white QB ever has.
:clap2:

So true Awake. What a joke. With all the jokes of people saying that Tebow is unable to throw I can't wait to here everyone start heckling Pryor..oh wait they will never do that because he has the magical upside.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Only in America, with its limitless pandering to blacks, including in sports on a scale that dwarfs the racial theories of Nazi Germany.

It was Crissie Collinsworth who best exemplifies this particular genre, saying during a Monday Night game that Donovan McNabb could throw the ball 85 yards "with a flick of his wrist."

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've heard the "flick of the wrist" description applied to black QBs for over 40 years.

The "flick of the wrist" comments are nonsensical. They imply that the ball can be thrown moving nothing but the wrist, which is ridiculous.

Like many comments about blacks it goes unchallenged by the sports media.

davidholly

Mentor
The comments to the article are ridiculous. This guy just admitted that he didn't know how to properly do his job that pays him millions. In an ideal world he'd be socially castigated as nothing more than a common swindler. What do we get though? People commending him for admitting his shortcomings.

scroat

Guru
The comments to the article are ridiculous. This guy just admitted that he didn't know how to properly do his job that pays him millions. In an ideal world he'd be socially castigated as nothing more than a common swindler. What do we get though? People commending him for admitting his shortcomings.

Wow those comments made me dumber. I saw quite a few saying "if only Tebow would admit that." Good god.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Only in America, with its limitless pandering to blacks, including in sports on a scale that dwarfs the racial theories of Nazi Germany.

It was Crissie Collinsworth who best exemplifies this particular genre, saying during a Monday Night game that Donovan McNabb could throw the ball 85 yards "with a flick of his wrist."

Completely off topic, but we could start a thread on Crissie Collinworths' idiotic, dumb, anti white statements. One I heard him say was , "I just love him at fullback", when describing Jacob Hester, while fat Mike Tolbert a fullback at Coastal Carolina, was playing tailback for San Diego!

BTW, according to legend QB Kyle Boller was able to throw a football on his knees from the 50 yard line through the goal posts! If he were black, he would still be in the NFL if you know what I mean.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
BTW, according to legend QB Kyle Boller was able to throw a football on his knees from the 50 yard line through the goal posts! If he were black, he would still be in the NFL if you know what I mean.
If black QBs as a norm had the mental acuity of a Kyle Boller, then every QB would be black. Here we have Boller being constantly slammed by the DWF's when he was/is better than 99.9% of the blacks that have every played the position.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I read this article a few days ago on Yahoo. How the hell does one become an NFL quarterback without being able to throw the ball? If this doesn't prove that affirmative action exists in the NFL, then I don't know what does. Absolutely unbelievable!

bigunreal

Mentor
Well, apparently he can throw well enough now to be anointed the Raiders' starting QB. This is turning into a surrealistic situation; even the most cynical CF posters could not have envisioned someone as demonstrably awful, someone the jock sniffers have never even really promoted, being handed the starting job. And Matt Flynn should be turning to CF for solace. Beaten out, against all odds, by magical black quarterbacks two years in a row?

So Terrelle Pryor is a starting NFL QB, but Tim Tebow isn't? And neither is Brady Quinn, Matt Leinart, and countless other far more talented players than him. Really, how absurd can this black quarterback campaign get? I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Jamarcus Russell being handed a starting gig somewhere. If Pryor can be permitted to start, what black QB can't?

If Pryor, Smiff and Manuel have any success at all this season, I believe it further proves that what started during Scam's magical rookie season is now entrenched NFL policy. All the recent magical black quarterbacks have taken the helm for really, really bad offenses. We all predicted they'd fail, and they should have. Somehow, against all odds, they managed to succeed, to put up great stats and, in the case of Wilson and Griffin, to lead miserable teams to the playoffs.

If this black quarterback nonsense doesn't diminish soon, I believe I can summon up the strength to finally kick this NFL habit, in spite of my fondness for fantasy football.

Pryor: I never knew how to throw.

Reminiscent of Dexter Manleys' : I never knew how to read.

In the same spirit of Tyson's recent rambling confession: I was never actually sober.

There's never a shortage of sad & stupid revelations from our sports idols (past & present).

And there's never a shortage of silence from our sports media, that won't document and/or connect the dots about all the sociopaths that they're glorifying.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
If only high schools would apply the no pass, no play rule that so many idiots still believe exists.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If only high schools would apply the no pass, no play rule that so many idiots still believe exists.
Can't have that! A black player who is failing miserably in most majority-black areas will effectively be "helped" so much that he virtually isn't doing any of his own work, and viola!, his grades are good enough to play. And besided that, if the bruva is denied his only means for self-esteem improvement, then the school is not doing its job! That, and the "fact" that the school curriculum and testing mechanisms are just a tool that "whitey" uses to keep the black man down!:afro:

davidholly

Mentor
If they enforced educational standards in majority black areas no one would pass. Regardless of what sports they play.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Can't have that! A black player who is failing miserably in most majority-black areas will effectively be "helped" so much that he virtually isn't doing any of his own work, and viola!, his grades are good enough to play. And besided that, if the bruva is denied his only means for self-esteem improvement, then the school is not doing its job! That, and the "fact" that the school curriculum and testing mechanisms are just a tool that "whitey" uses to keep the black man down!:afro:

Hell in my high school they didnt even get anybody to do the work for the negros. They simply gave them passing grades. Most of them were never even in class. Now the white players had to make their grades, which wasnt a problem anyway, but all the black players somehow passed without even having to participate.

If anybody has seen that movie Friday Night Lights there is a scene where a reporter asks the star black tailback what his favorite subject in school is. The mentally challenged Bobby Miles responds by saying "Favorite subject? Sh!t aint but one subject and thats football."

That really is exactly the way it was in my high school.

davidholly

Mentor
It's for reasons like this that degrees are worthless. Blacks in Detroit who graduate high school have an "equivalent" education to a white or Asian kid who graduated from a public school in the suburbs. Colleges are happy about this though, more people will need college degrees to operate cash registers. As more blacks are funneled into colleges based solely on their race colleges will continue to make insane amounts of money. By the time it's all said and done we'll be the most "educated" country on earth.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yes they get help and grades changed, and here, the accepted gpa to play is 1.5, and get this, the reasoning is "well technically a 1.5 rounds up to a 2.0" WHAT!!!!??? it makes no sense whatsover
sucks

about Flynn, I didn't know he was dealing with an injury, hopefully he can heal soon and reclaim the spot. Smith looks horrible and I don't think Manuel will do any better if healthy. Wilson and RG3 were not put into bad situations, not even close, great running games, all they have to do is manage the game. Kaepernick put into the best situation.

Smith technically should have a good running game, they picked up Chris Ivory, who was a pretty good runner with the Saints, he is a power runner, 220 who timed in at 4.5 even at his pro day, although he is prone to injury, like can't finish a game healthy, and fumble prone, can't pass protect. He did average 5+ypc during a season with the Saints with a decent workload. Behind him on the Jets they have nobody.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Come on, the NFL is great. It features professional receivers who can't catch, and professional throwers who can't throw. Now that's entertainment!

Just think how great Pryor will be when he realizes his upside and begins to learn how to throw the ball. The sky's the limit for the young man!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I find it bizarre that Pryor is getting any consideration at all to be starter. The week before vs the Saints he was 1-5 for 9 yards. Flynn was 12/16 in that game for 124 yds and a TD.