Obama and Israel

Flint

Mentor
Ok so my head is ready to explode over this UN resolution thing with Israel. Someone is finally getting tough with Israel and it's the Democrats?!?! I never thought I'd see the day when the Democrats thought it was a good idea to cross the joos. I guess Obama really is a muslim.

SOS Kerry said in a speech that the israelis can choose either democracy or jewishness, they can't have a country with both! That is basically a declaration of war for a good amount of jewish people. As much as I hate the way Israel controls the US I have no doubt that being jewish is the only thing that protects jews in their own country. Give the high breeding palestinians political power through the vote, and they will use it to get back at the jews who they hate. Kerry and Obama want to import the suicidal concept of flooding your country with people that hate the native population as a sacrifice to their god of "diversity", just like they have done in Europe and the US.

But the most perplexing thing is that the democrats have given Trump a huge opening to collect support from the many powerful jews in the US. And Trump is sure to go for it.

So what is going on? Are the democrats abandoning the jewish vote (and influence) in favor of going after the number of votes that muslims will eventually bring? Do they think the Trump administration is so anti-Semitic that they won't be able to cash in on the opening? Are there enough cucked jews in america that an appeal to the eventual destruction of the jewish state will be attractive to them? It really doesn't make sense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's basically the spoiled rotten child who gets his way 99.9% of the time throwing a gigantic hissy fit the first time his "parents" try to rein him in a bit. I wouldn't read anymore than that into it. Both monopoly parties are pro-Semitic to the core, and Congress can certainly still be counted to produce Soviet-style 435 to 0 votes on issues Israel deems important.

Unfortunately, Trump's hardline speech to AIPAC during the primaries may reflect his genuine views rather than being a clever deek to appease those who were calling him anti-Israel. His nominee to be ambassador to Israel is about as hardcore a Zionist fanatic as there is. But we'll see how he handles foreign policy; maybe he will genuinely pursue a more neutral foreign policy and not be servile to the neo-conservative warmongers who have controlled every administration since the days of Ronald Reagan, as well as the military-surveillance complex which thrives on endless wars and threats of war.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Obama's overtly-hostile treatment of Israel (despite the US still giving the world's most xenophobic nation many billions of taxpayer dollars annually) is the one and only aspect of his presidency I've ever had any respect for. Kerry's speech, which might have been the most anti-Israeli sentiment ever expressed in public by an American elected official, was met with much resistance from the Zionists, hard ore Christians, NeoCon, and Cuckservatives. Several different clowns on Fox News called it "modern day anti-Semitism" and, as always, they referred to Israel as "our #1 ally." More like our worst enemy.

I really hope that Trump stays relatively neutral, but he already responded to the UN vote by saying that "Israel has been mistreated," which is the exact inverse of reality...

If I were president, the US would have no involvement whatsoever in the affairs of other nations and all foreign US military bases and military campaigns would be abandoned. The only exception would be to help white counties (in Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) remain as white as possible. This might include providing soldiers to help deport/arrest "refugees."

Heretic

Master
I was flipping between Fox News and Fox Business News before the bowl games and during the bowl game ads. One of the talking points that kept being repeated adamantly by the guests or "analysts" was that "Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East". Even Mike Huckabee, whose analysis has been otherwise fantastic over the past 18 months, repeated it multiple times. My thoughts were that if the Neocons would leave some of these countries alone, like Syria, where Assad was democratically-elected (and verified), instead of trying to overthrow them and put in some puppet head-of-state, maybe that wouldn't be the case. "Funny" how ISIS leaves Israel alone and doesn't even say anything threatening to them.