North Carolina Primary today

referendum

Mentor
Don't know how many North Carolina readers we have but a couple of interesting congressional primaries today. In NC district 2 pro immigration GOP congresswomen Renee Elmers faces Frank Roche who is running on reducing all immigration, legal or illegal. IN NC district 3 relatively anti-war GOP congressman Walter Jones faces a more conventional pro-war, probably pro more immigration as well opponent, whose name escapes me. It would be great to see Jones beat back this challenge. In the GOP senate primary a future go along get along GOP establishment type in Thom Tillis, who I see as a future vote for amnesty, more immigration etc is unforunately the favorite, but hopefully he's kept under 40% so there is a runoff.

Don't know how many North Carolina readers we have but a couple of interesting congressional primaries today. In NC district 2 pro immigration GOP congresswomen Renee Elmers faces Frank Roche who is running on reducing all immigration, legal or illegal..

Referendum, thanks for the heads-up.. I like Roche, but it looks like he lost to Elmers.. It may take a while for Roche to gain more traction (?)

ALIPAC, is a really great illegal immigration watch-dog group out of North Carolina. They're easy to find on the web.. They have a lot of good news stories & activism direction/help.
Did u also see, an American Idol dunce (Clay Aiken) was running in a NC Democrat primary, and has a slim lead as of my typing :lol:

referendum

Mentor
Roche lost to Ellmers but won over 40% of the vote and had little campaign funding. I'm glad that Walter Jones won, beating back the pro-Zionist Griffin. I believe he was massively outspent. Only problem is that his narrow margin of victory might encourage future attempts to defeat him.

True story.., Aiken is ahead in the Democrat' primary by a couple hundred votes.. and last night his primary opponent (Keith Crisco) dies from a fall.. Strange days in the TarHeel State.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
True story.., Aiken is ahead in the Democrat' primary by a couple hundred votes.. and last night his primary opponent (Keith Crisco) dies from a fall.. Strange days in the TarHeel State.

I think "G@y Flaken" would have a far better candidate in his natural 'habitat'....San F@9sissyco. It shows how Dixieland has been corrupted (vis endless cultmarx inundation) that a vile s0d0mite like this mug can garner ANY (substantial) amount of votes. >:-(