Nick Fuentes

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I want to start a new thread for Nick Fuentes. Don Wassall had previously started one and it's been locked for a while now. While I have some things I dislike about the young 23 year old, I think I was way too hard on him. Yes he is gonna have some immaturity at that age. We all did and it's normal. Like Don said in the last thread that he has shown alot of courage and continues to stand up for what the right wing really wants. This is his latest speech. Just to show how bad the censorship is in America, Nick Fuentes has been banned from CPAC for 4 consecutive years and the Republican Party has distances their selves form him. Like he says here in his speech he has been banned on every single social media outlet. This is where we are at people. Why is he banned? Because he talks about who tells the left and right what to do and say. Let's hope this movement can grow as it's our only hope in the future to ever have a nation again and any type of freedom.

jphoss

Mentor
I respect him a ton. He’s even on a no-fly list! Why? Bc he has the balls to call jews out and to speak racial truths

Gator Dad

Guru
I may not agree with everything Fuentes says or does, but I have a great amount of respect for the man because of his courage to say things that almost no one else is willing to, including many on the "alternative right." The fact that the powers that be hate and fear him so much says a lot.

NikoDuke

Guru
Don't get sucked into Fuentes. While he is moving the Overton Window, his personal life and character is quite questionable.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't get sucked into Fuentes. While he is moving the Overton Window, his personal life and character is quite questionable.

I think many of us felt that way including me. The more I've given him a 2nd chance the more I like him. Again alot of it
is just immaturity. I'm not gonna knock the man as not many leaders are fighting for humanity. Overlook some of the other
stuff in my opinion and get behind him or others like him. I've often said Andrew Torba is a great leader that could help
take us in the right direction. He is alot more well established and has money to help change things. My point is that we
need to support as many of the younger or older leaders as few have the courage. I hope Fuentes keeps doing what he
is doing as the groypers are very young and if this can keep growing it could really help change things decades from now.

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Guru
I think many of us felt that way including me. The more I've given him a 2nd chance the more I like him. Again alot of it
is just immaturity. I'm not gonna knock the man as not many leaders are fighting for humanity. Overlook some of the other
stuff in my opinion and get behind him or others like him. I've often said Andrew Torba is a great leader that could help
take us in the right direction. He is alot more well established and has money to help change things. My point is that we
need to support as many of the younger or older leaders as few have the courage. I hope Fuentes keeps doing what he
is doing as the groypers are very young and if this can keep growing it could really help change things decades from now.
I hope you're correct. But, my gut is that he isn't in same category as Torba. Much like Anthony Cumbia or that Jesse Lee Peterson I get the sense Fuentes may have weird perversions. I'd like to be wrong.

Warhawk_46

Master
What perversions does Jesse Lee Peterson have? I’ve always enjoyed his no-nonsense approach and willingness to call a spade a spade, no matter color or man/woman.

NikoDuke

Guru
Peterson has had homosexual accusations following him for a long time. Similar to Schlapp CPAC guy.