NFL Week 12

TBProdigy

Guru
3 games scheduled for today

Two of the whiter teams in the patriots and texans to enjoy.

northwinds

Mentor
Texans Brooks Reed out in the first quarter with what looked to be a groin injury. Looked to be in a good bit of pain and taken off on a cart. Its unlikely he will be back today. N'dam Suh up to his usual Thanksgiving antics....kicking Matt Schaub in the balls as Suh was going down. Detroit 21/Houston 14 at half.

Anak

Mentor
Is it mere coincidence that the Great Gremlin of the US Sports Networks happens to be playing on Thanksgiving?

northwinds

Mentor
The NFL gets more and more difficult to watch. Schaub to Walter on a long throw.....obvious early contact moving Walter at least a yard toward the line of scrimmage....incomplete/no call. The announcer acknowledges there was early contact...but then concludes that Walter "mistimed the ball". On the very next play the Houston RB goes for a "TD" after his elbow clearly hit the ground....easy review to call it back. But, no Detroit's coach wrongly threw his challenge flag....which apparently renders the play "unreviewable" in the box for some reason. Longest "TD" in Houston franchise history.....LOL

Highlander

Mentor
Nice, Watt with his second sack of the game...

TBProdigy

Guru
And his third!

Lets hope the texans can pull off a pair of game winning clutch drives.

Anak

Mentor
Watt is the biggest reason I'm in 1st place in both my all defense leagues.

Highlander

Mentor
Ruud with a great pass breakup to prevent a big gain by Detroit

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
After todays game, Watt will be second in the league with 14.5 sacks on the year behind Aldon Smith. I hope he can keep up this pace and possibly make a run at Strahans single season sack record. He's on pace.

Anak

Mentor
Smith had 5.5 of those against Jason Campbell backing up Jay Cutler with that horrendous line and his team won 32-7. Stat padding black bastard.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Smith had 5.5 of those against Jason Campbell backing up Jay Cutler with that horrendous line and his team won 32-7. Stat padding black bastard.

Yes, but now Watt has serious competition with Smith at 15 already on the season. I saw that the Texans-Lions game was high scoring and was hoping Walter had a big game, but as usual he dissapointed me.

The Hock

Master

That's a little harsh. No need to call the guy names, it's not his fault he had a favorable match-up. You take what you can get in life, and that's what the guy did. And he's no threat to JJ Watt.

L

Lew

That's a little harsh. No need to call the guy names, it's not his fault he had a favorable match-up. You take what you can get in life, and that's what the guy did. And he's no threat to JJ Watt.
Yeah no need to name call. All those affletes in the NFL are 100% deserving of everything they get. So are all black people.

Anak

Mentor
Beasley finally playing and already made a really slick onehanded catch on the run.

backrow

Hall of Famer

agreed. after last week, i actually said, damn, no way JJ can catch up now, but he's still right up there, ahead of Von Miller and on Smith's heels.

dwid

Hall of Famer

and a good deal of people realize the amount of help Aldon Smith is getting from Justin Smith. Without Justin Smith, Aldon's sack totals would be lower.

TBProdigy

Guru
Robert Gremlin is playing decently and being aided greatly by the cowboys joke of a defence

L

Lew

Gremlin already has 3 td and 200 yards passing in the first half. Im not watching the game. Can someone tell me what's happening ?

TBProdigy

Guru
The patriots weakened black replacement O-line immediately allows brady to get sacked on the first play of the game via the black replacement left guard. Couldn't make this up

With the patriots missing white stars on offense and being replaced by dismal black failures, this game isnt going to be as fun to watch as other games this season.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Steve Gregory picks off Sanchez

Alpha Male

Mentor
The patriots weakened black replacement O-line immediately allows brady to get sacked on the first play of the game via the black replacement left guard. Couldn't make this up

With the patriots missing white stars on offense and being replaced by dismal black failures, this game isnt going to be as fun to watch as other games this season.

I saw that horrible display of affletic blocking as well. At least the Pats still have a white majority starting O-line, an increasing rarity in today's NFL.