McD's beat down. More Black on white BS!!!

This is another video, apparently taken by some bag of crap black employee of of some low-rent black skanks ganging up on a single white woman.
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

Of course the gutless or complacent black manager lets it go on.

You got to wonder just how much longer socially engineered whitey is going to let this go on?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther), we've already got a discussion of this going in the Crime Thread. It looks like the "woman" in the video is one of those trans-sexuals. As if the story wasn't sick enough to begin with, that news made it even worse.
smiley11.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Animalmuther), we've already got a discussion of this going in the Crime Thread. It looks like the "woman" in the video is one of those trans-sexuals. As if the story wasn't sick enough to begin with, that news made it even worse.
smiley11.gif
Are you referring to the victim?

BoxingFanUK

Yes, the victim is *apparently* a transexual. I guess that means it used to be a male, but went through surgery, or hormone therapy and is now a "female".

I am not the biggest supporter or transexual rights, but transexual or not.

These two attackers should be harshly punished for their actions.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the victim. I don't even like to think about people who live unnaturally like that. Same way with homos.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the defense of the attackers will be they thought the "Pat" was a creeper trying to spy on them. I know some transgender people still have odd voices and maybe the "Pat" still had an Adams Apple. Also if the area that the beating occurred was in a Black area or an area in transition will jury nullification come into effect.

bigunreal

Mentor
First, the rumor about the girl being a transvestite/transsexual was started by the rocket scientist who filmed the carnage. It's an extremely dubious contention, and obviously was designed to somehow minimize the criminality involved. Seems like it might have worked, even with the astute posters here.

Second, even if the victim wasn't actually a woman, it doesn't change the nature of the irrational, animalistic violence on the part of the two attackers. Do we think the person-regardless of who or what he/she was-deserved to be assaulted like that? It also doesn't change the reaction of the other blacks in McDs. Thank goodness for you tube, which permits the hordes of idiot whites out there to see the pack nature and tribal tendencies of the majority of blacks in every one of these situations.

Actually, if the victim was a transgender individual, it might be the best thing, in terms of public outrage. Kind of a hilarious PC battle, between gays/transgenders and the usual suspects in the black racism industry. We know how far above all other "protected" groups blacks stand on the PC ladder, but Mike/Michael Vick went to jail only because white women were outraged at his mistreatment of animals. Maybe these barbaric cretins (and the entire black crowd of passive or cheering onlookers) might actually get the justice they deserve, if the victim wasn't merely a white woman.

BoxingFanUK

bigunreal said:
First, the rumor about the girl being a transvestite/transsexual was started by the rocket scientist who filmed the carnage. It's an extremely dubious contention, and obviously was designed to somehow minimize the criminality involved. Seems like it might have worked, even with the astute posters here.

Agree 100%. Thats precisely why I said the victim is "apparently" a transsexual.

Exactly as you say, it minimizes the criminality involved if the victim is a transsexual as opposed to a woman.

Quite frankly I won't believe she is a transsexual until I hear/see independent expert opinion confirming this.

bigunreal said:
Second, even if the victim wasn't actually a woman, it doesn't change the nature of the irrational, animalistic violence on the part of the two attackers. Do we think the person-regardless of who or what he/she was-deserved to be assaulted like that? It also doesn't change the reaction of the other blacks in McDs. Thank goodness for you tube, which permits the hordes of idiot whites out there to see the pack nature and tribal tendencies of the majority of blacks in every one of these situations.

Actually, if the victim was a transgender individual, it might be the best thing, in terms of public outrage. Kind of a hilarious PC battle, between gays/transgenders and the usual suspects in the black racism industry. We know how far above all other "protected" groups blacks stand on the PC ladder, but Mike/Michael Vick went to jail only because white women were outraged at his mistreatment of animals. Maybe these barbaric cretins (and the entire black crowd of passive or cheering onlookers) might actually get the justice they deserve, if the victim wasn't merely a white woman.

Agree on all counts.

This beatdown is sickening and disgusting.

Two more points to add, in my opinion: One, we don't see what transpired before the beating occurred. There might be some facts that are not coming to light here. Two, I have a problem with white people who can't or don't defend themselves. I understand this is a 2-on-1 situation, but Jesus Christ, have some personal pride, and at least attempt a personal self-defense.

I really feel like the victim almost allowed this to happen by being so non-assertive. Then again perhaps thats a bit unfair for me to say, it was 2-on-1, and these situations can have a way of catching you off-guard.

Bottom line is absolutely nothing excuses the animal behaviour from the blacks. These people have not evolved from the Jungle days and there is no denying that. These people are heathens.
Edited by: BoxingFanUK

Highlander

Mentor
There seems to be two active threads covering this story, so I'll post this here as well:

As I post this, it is currently at the 2nd spot on Yahoo's front page stories:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_videotaped_beating

Many good comments there you may want to read. More and more people are
starting to wake up to the double-standard inherent in our Cultural
Marxist system.

Of course, this puts to rest as to whether or not the victim was
"transgendered" or not. They are lucky enough to have leaders that
represent them and a media that cares. Too bad non-"transgendered"
Whites don't have the same representation, or care.

The victim did try to defend itself against the first attackerthough obviously not with great effectiveness but when the second attacker joined it just covered up. But then why would you expect an IT to know how to fight.

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/mcdonalds-attacker-prior-bust-908732

APRIL 25--The Baltimore teenager charged last week with the brutal beating of a McDonald's patron was arrested last year for assaulting a woman following a dispute in the same restaurant, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Teonna Monae Brown, 18, was charged with two assault counts for allegedly attacking Danielle Dower, 38, last July. In October, a Baltimore County judge ruled that charges would not be further pursued against Brown, according to court records, which do not further explain that "nolle prosequi"Â￾ decision.

[Update: Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger told TSG that the criminal counts against Brown were dropped at the victim's request.]

In a handwritten police statement, Dower said that she had left the McDonald's with her two daughters when Brown confronted her, asking "Did you call me ugly?"Â￾ Though Dower said she had not, Brown "kept trying to badger us."Â￾ At one point, Dower said, the teenager "pushed me in the back."Â￾ After Dower pushed back, Brown "took her fist and threw a punch to my face."Â￾

As the pair scuffled, Dower said, Brown hit her in the back with an umbrella and "pulled my wig off my head."Â￾

Saying that, "I wanted to get my kids to safety,"Â￾ Dower went with her children to a nearby shopping center. Brown and her friends, Dower added, followed behind.

As Dower called 911, two females grabbed her daughter by the hair and dragged the teenage girl across the floor. "I had to stop talking to the operator, get on top of my daughter and protect her while trying to fight off those girls,"Â￾ Dower stated.

The fight, she added, left her with "a few cuts to my face"Â￾ and "my head was hurt from the hair pulling and my leg got hurt. My oldest daughter head was hurting from the girls dragging her across the floor. She suffered cuts to her knee and one to her face, bumps to her forhead and behind her ear."Â￾

Brown and a female cohort were identified by a cop "from prior contacts from prior incidents,"Â￾ according to a Baltimore County Police Department report. The pair--and a third suspect, a juvenile--initially denied "any involvement in an assault until after they were identified by the victim."Â￾ An arrest report described Brown as a high school student at The Arrow Project of Maryland, and listed her sole tattoo as "chocolate covered cherries."Â￾

Brown was hit with a pair of misdemeanor assault charges, according to a July 28 statement of charges filed in District Court. However, an October 21 filing shows that Judge Norman R. Stone issued a "nolle prosequi"Â￾ finding with regard to the two counts (each of which carried a maximum prison term of 10 years). (7 pages)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It sure would be nice if some of these White victims fought back more often. Too many times they just take a beating without trying to defend themselves. It is aggravating to me and kind of in the same vein as White athletes who don't speak up for themselves. What an apathetic and pathetic lot we have largely become.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"But then why would you expect an IT to know how to fight."

Exactly.

Kaptain

Master
I don't see an Adam's apple nor any body hair on this woman. Like Bigunreal, I think this is just a smear.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/mcdonalds-attacker-prior-bust-908732

APRIL 25--The Baltimore teenager charged last week with the brutal beating of a McDonald's patron was arrested last year for assaulting a woman following a dispute in the same restaurant, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Teonna Monae Brown, 18, was charged with two assault counts for allegedly attacking Danielle Dower, 38, last July. In October, a Baltimore County judge ruled that charges would not be further pursued against Brown, according to court records, which do not further explain that "nolle prosequi"Â￾ decision.

[Update: Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger told TSG that the criminal counts against Brown were dropped at the victim's request.]

In a handwritten police statement, Dower said that she had left the McDonald's with her two daughters when Brown confronted her, asking "Did you call me ugly?"Â￾ Though Dower said she had not, Brown "kept trying to badger us."Â￾ At one point, Dower said, the teenager "pushed me in the back."Â￾ After Dower pushed back, Brown "took her fist and threw a punch to my face."Â￾

As the pair scuffled, Dower said, Brown hit her in the back with an umbrella and "pulled my wig off my head."Â￾

Saying that, "I wanted to get my kids to safety,"Â￾ Dower went with her children to a nearby shopping center. Brown and her friends, Dower added, followed behind.

As Dower called 911, two females grabbed her daughter by the hair and dragged the teenage girl across the floor. "I had to stop talking to the operator, get on top of my daughter and protect her while trying to fight off those girls,"Â￾ Dower stated.

The fight, she added, left her with "a few cuts to my face"Â￾ and "my head was hurt from the hair pulling and my leg got hurt. My oldest daughter head was hurting from the girls dragging her across the floor. She suffered cuts to her knee and one to her face, bumps to her forhead and behind her ear."Â￾

Brown and a female cohort were identified by a cop "from prior contacts from prior incidents,"Â￾ according to a Baltimore County Police Department report. The pair--and a third suspect, a juvenile--initially denied "any involvement in an assault until after they were identified by the victim."Â￾ An arrest report described Brown as a high school student at The Arrow Project of Maryland, and listed her sole tattoo as "chocolate covered cherries."Â￾

Brown was hit with a pair of misdemeanor assault charges, according to a July 28 statement of charges filed in District Court. However, an October 21 filing shows that Judge Norman R. Stone issued a "nolle prosequi"Â￾ finding with regard to the two counts (each of which carried a maximum prison term of 10 years). (7 pages)
OMG.....
smiley36.gif
Do the red arches trigger something in obese female ********. Two attacks in a short period.... Wow. Also why wasn't she banned from the store with picture of her hideous face on a bulletin board.

Kaptain

Master
The Headline News Channel (HLN) covered this story last night. I guess the "lady" is a transgender. I'm sure that's the only reason it was on the HLN and portrayed as a hate crime. Black on white crime similar to this appears daily - at the very least weekly and yet there is never a mention in the news media. HLN never dared to mention the race of either the victim, on-lookers, or perpetrators. It was all about discrimination against the gay/lesbian/trans sexual crowd.