Matthew White Lightning Boling just went wind legal sub 10 seconds - 9.98!

sprintstar

Mentor
Well done Mr. Boling!! 9.98 wind legal!!
His sprint form/technique for this 100m is far superior in this race than any of his races from last year. Based on this form I see him running much faster in the 100m. I truly hope he can bring this same form to the 200m as well, we all know he gets a little(maybe alot) "out of tune" in the last 75-80m in the 200.

Usually I would disagree but what Boling did was epic. With Boling and Steiner college track is on fire!!

indeed, Steiner and Boling are changing the game and inspiring the next generations. Let’s hope the make the White relationship decisions. I’m not sold on Boling’s coach but maybe it’s just me. Whatcha think ?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
indeed, Steiner and Boling are changing the game and inspiring the next generations. Let’s hope the make the Wright relationship decisions. I’m not sold on Boling’s coach but maybe it’s just me. Whatcha think ?

Me either. Go look at the other Boling thread and you will see me comment about it. Not a good coach in my opinion but he is so talented he is rising above it. As the saying
goes, the cream always rises to the top.

albinosprint

Mentor
Fantastic!