Kerney out of Atlanta

White Mike

Guru
Patrick Kerney voided the last 2 years of his contract with Atlanta. Great news. Hopefully he ends up on a Pro-White team.

backrow

Hall of Famer
it doesn't matter what team he's on, he's a great player and would be a starter for any NFL team. he's not getting benched for his skin color.

white tornado

Mentor
The falcons better not let him leavehe's the heart of the team.

He is as good as gone, and he is gonna get paid big time with whatever team he lands on. My guess is he goes to Denver.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jared Allen demanded to be traded out of KC as well. they didnt want to give him what he's earned.

rajuncajun

Guru
I hope the Saints pick up Kerney! Payton is slowly building a team of "character" guys, which means Vanilla in New Orleans! Amazing what happens when a white guy takes over at QB with a white coach who cleans house from the WINO coach that he took over from after he was fired. BTW, WINO means White in Name Only.

Sad as it may be, one of those two could possibly end up with the Redskins. They need help at DE bad...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the Skins I wish Joe Gibbs would have held to his old philosophies of the early 80's and given Lumsden the chance he rightfully deserved. Another reason to hate the Skins, I'm a Giants fan!