I be concubining

White Mike

Guru
A dad, again and again, again, etc.</font>

Ricky Lackey has six children on the way.

Don't call them sextuplets - they're each with different women.

When Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Melba Marsh asked Lackey during sentencing Friday on a charge of attempted theft how many children he had, the 25-year-old said, "None, but I have six on the way."

A stunned Marsh tried to clarify. "Are you marrying a woman with six children?" she asked.

"No, I be concubining," he said.

Prosecutors said Lackey is the expectant father of six children with six different women. The women all are expected to deliver in August, September and October.

Lackey's lawyer, Stephen Wenke, stopped his client from saying more.

Marsh said she wasn't sure how to respond, so she let the issue drop since it wasn't relevant to the proceedings.

Lackey, a music producer who told Marsh he was on the cusp of a $2 million deal that would net him $300,000 upfront, was convicted Friday on a reduced charge of attempted theft.

Prosecutors say the Avondale man defrauded U.S. Bank out of $3,975 by depositing empty envelopes into ATM machines, claiming they contained cash, and depositing bad checks before withdrawing cash on the falsely inflated balances.

Lackey has repaid the money, according to court records.

Marsh ordered no other sentence, because restitution had been paid.

As Lackey left the courtroom, a group of teenage girls there for another case appeared to know Lackey.

"Oh, there's Ricky Lackey!" one swooned.

Lackey shrugged the attention off with one word and a wave of his hand.

"Fans," he said.

From http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20070 310/NEWS01/703100357/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Reminds me of a conversation my Dad had with a couple of black "preachers" in Louisiana about 12 years ago. They claimed to have the authority to have concubines.No wonder most black churches are a joke.

I thought of some white guys in show business who full around: Hugh Hefner and Warren Beatty. Both have had multiple sex partners, but when they have children, it is with a woman they marry.
Not everybody is perfect, some whites have produced a bastard. The only white guy I can think of who produced more than one bastard is K-Fed, a wigger.

White Mike

Guru
screamingeagle said:
I thought of some white guys in show business who full around: Hugh Hefner and Warren Beatty. Both have had multiple sex partners, but when they have children, it is with a woman they marry.
Not everybody is perfect, some whites have produced a bastard. The only white guy I can think of who produced more than one bastard is K-Fed, a wigger.

Yea but with at least 6 different women!?

Roundabout

Saw the photo of this "man" looked like the missing link. Funny that he came up with such a big word. "Concubining."Very funny that he is coming into big money as a"music producer." ( I can only imagine what kind of music)

What's incredibly unfunny is that while this creatureseems about as smart as a paper cup, look at the damage he has done. 6, yes, six offspring, all due within a few months of each other. By one sire. 6 morelikely criminals to wreak havoc on society, 6 more potential perpetrators of crimes like the Knoxville Murders and the Wichita Massacre. Maybe since Mr. Lackey is a wealthymusic mogul, he will bewilling to support his six kids. ( I would not puta wager on it.)In that casethey might not immediately be a drain on the economy as welfare recipients.

The real effects of this 'concubining" might be felt in how many years? 16, 13, 10? You never know. Some "get started" at a very young age, as we have seen in news stories. Despite this particularcase making the papers, I don't think many people are too shocked.Yes there is the "funny twist" of the six being born so close together. However, we all know the culture of irresponsible and out of control breeding in that particular community. A culture that has been encouraged by our government in the form of subsidies for decades.

This Lackey fellow had some teenage female admirers at the courthouse. ("there for another case," naturally.) Maybe more concubines in his future? Maybe Mr. Lackey's notoriety will inspire some of his bretheren to do some concubining of their own. Not to becontent with the 3 offspring and 2 "babies mommas' they already have, they will aim higher, per brother Lackeys example.

This story is just another reminder of the pandemic that plagues our society. I see that the article was taken from a local paper. I would think that the media mastersmight want to put this all over the tv. While it would enforce some"sterotypes," we do know how they love to rub our faces in the mess they have made of our country.

I wonder how many white women will be visiting abortion clinics today.Edited by: Roundabout

White Mike

Guru
Roundabout said:
 Saw the photo of this "man" looked like the missing link. Funny that he came up with such a big word. "Concubining." Very funny that he is coming into big money as a"music producer." ( I can only imagine what kind of music)

What's incredibly unfunny is that while this creature seems about as smart as a paper cup, look at the damage he has done. 6, yes, six offspring, all due within a few months of each other.  By one sire. 6 more likely criminals to wreak havoc on society, 6 more potential perpetrators of crimes like the Knoxville Murders and the Wichita Massacre.  Maybe since Mr. Lackey is a wealthy music mogul, he will be willing to support his six kids. ( I would not put a wager on it.) In that case they might not immediately be a drain on the economy as welfare recipients .

The real effects of this 'concubining" might be felt in how many years? 16, 13, 10? You never know. Some "get started" at a very young age, as we have seen in news stories. Despite this particular case making the papers, I don't think many people are too shocked. Yes there is the "funny twist" of the six being born so close together. However, we all know the culture of irresponsible and out of control breeding in that particular community. A culture that has been encouraged by our government in the form of subsidies for decades.

This Lackey fellow had some teenage female admirers at the courthouse. ("there for another case," naturally.) Maybe more concubines in his future? Maybe Mr. Lackey's notoriety will inspire some of his bretheren to do some concubining of their own. Not to be content with the 3 offspring and 2 "babies mommas' they already have, they will aim higher, per brother Lackeys example.

This story is just another reminder of the pandemic that plagues our society. I see that the article was taken from a local paper. I would think that the media masters might want to put this all over the tv. While it would enforce some "sterotypes," we do know how they love to rub our faces in the mess they have made of our country.

I wonder how many white women will be visiting abortion clinics today.

Exellent post. When I read the article all I could think of was six future criminals. How many of these kids are halfbreeds? How many of these kids will be upstanding citizens? They will obviously grow up without any type of father figure in the home. I doubt any one man could hold a career and still have time for 6 "families"?(using the term loosely)I mean even if he does support them, they'll probably still end up getting a welfare check, paid for with our tax dollars. And so the vicious cycle continues.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This vermin is the embodiment of all that's wrong with the black culture....no morality, no decency and no self-control! Although this cro-magnon woodpile is a total disgrace, these whores who dropped their drawers for this cretinous dirtbag are even more at fault.

White Mike, one of the (many) reason I have such disdain for mudsharks is they breed this poor little mudskipper babies who are never truly accepted by either whites or blacks. These are innocent children that don't deserve to be brought into this world under such harsh circumstances (all because some filthy, harlot couldn't control herself)! The whole ordeal is just sickening.
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

PitBull

Guru
None of the kids are (will be) mulattoes. The knocked-up "concubines" are
all black! He be keepin' it real, yo!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
None of the kids are (will be) mulattoes. The knocked-up "concubines" are
all black! He be keepin' it real, yo!

PitBull, glad to hear that! At least a white girl didn't lower herself to mudshark status and breed any mongrels in this instance!
smiley2.gif