Girls Basketball

booth

Mentor
I was watching some old youtube videos of girls dunking a basketball and all of them were Black. It got me wondering if a White girl had ever dunked a basketball. I got to looking and found this young lady from Canada. Her name is Toby Fournier. She can dunk.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I was watching some old youtube videos of girls dunking a basketball and all of them were Black. It got me wondering if a White girl had ever dunked a basketball ...
there have been several White girls who can dunk a basketball, though the young lady you posted about is A) the youngest i've seen, and B) perhaps the first to do a reverse dunk.

the shortest White female dunker i've heard of was Janelle Bekkering at 5-foot-11. you might recall her brother Henry, who was a NASTY dunker.) coincidentally, Bekkering was also from Canada. Janelle blew her knee before her playing career at Gonzaga began and lost some of her explosiveness, but rumor had it she could really fly.

likely the best female player in the world is Breanna Stewart. she was all-everything coming out of high school AND coming out of UConn, and she can dunk. she’s even done so during a game. sadly, she’s a lesbian, so those genetics will be lost in the future, but she’s a monster on the hardwood.