Giorgia Meloni

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nebraska punter quickly wimps out. We still have a long way to go in this country to overcome our fear of woke totalitarians.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Nebraska punter quickly wimps out. We still have a long way to go in this country to overcome our fear of woke totalitarians.

Pathetic! And to think we had Black athletes openly fawning over Commie and murderer Mandela in tweets, live interviews, quotes, etc. a few years ago and would do the same today with zero repercussions. Sickening.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a mangina. Sad state when the female prime minister has more balls than guys like Buschini.
That is what's wrong with this country. Too many soyboy mangina types. We Need to change back into
the alpha male whites that conquered the earth.

Why do they keep apologizing? It never works. Now if apologizing resulted in being forgiven and not being canceled, I could understand it. I'd still think it was wrong, but at least I'd be able to understand why.

But in reality, the only thing apologizing to the woke does is signal to those cancel culture warriors that you're weak. They're like sharks smelling blood and they merely double down on their attacks. The target always gets canceled, always gets forever branded a rayciss, and never gets forgiven. I don't know if Buschini could have made it to the NFL before all this (NFL punters have to come from somewhere, and Nebraska is one of the greatest football schools out there), but we all know he'll never make it now.

If anything positive can come out of this, it should be a lesson and a warning to any other person who's being targeted by cancel culture. Never apologize and never back down, because you'll get canceled anyway.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That is what's wrong with this country. Too many soyboy mangina types. We Need to change back into
the alpha male whites that conquered the earth.
Agreed having a little bit of an edge to you is not a bad thing!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys I hope I'm wrong but remember that the elite play both sides. Always have and always will

Since February 2021, she has been a member of the Aspen Institute,[43][44] an international think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C., which includes many financiers, businessmen, and politicians.[

Phall

Master
Guys I hope I'm wrong but remember that the elite play both sides. Always have and always will

Since February 2021, she has been a member of the Aspen Institute,[43][44] an international think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C., which includes many financiers, businessmen, and politicians.[

You're not wrong. Meloni has also denounced Russia and voiced support for The Ukraine, like every single other prospective world leader. It's all so tiresome.

This broad talks a great game and gives excellent soundbites. Let's see what happens when rubber comes to road. I like her euphemism of "financial speculators" for ZOG - yet another to add to the heavy thesaurus. Quoting GK Chesterton is simply delightful (by the way, we should all read some Chesterton).

I'm naturally pessimistic about any woman in politics and skeptical of women in "conservative" politics. (*does not compute*) I'd prefer Salvini be in this role, as I think he has an air of acceptability-through-familiarity after his previous tenures in political prominence. Unfortunately, he is embroiled in legal BS, just like Trump, thanks to those "financial speculators." Salvini is being sued/charged/whatever for "kidnapping" boats of African migrants and sending them back! American actor Richard Gere was called to testify against Salvini - Gere was helping captain the migrant ships! Of course, Salvini too has "condemned Russia" and "supported the Ukraine" over that border skirmish, just like everyone else.