Even Nick Fuentes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Fuentes is regarded as a strong nationalist and a young leader with a large following. Yet when it comes to sports and race he's as clueless as most racially aware Whites. Listen to this three minute clip (right below West's tweet), where he calls the asserted fact that Whites are the world's best athletes "malicious" and then echoes the oft-heard lame line from aware Whites who know nothing about sports that it more or less "equals" things out that Blacks are the best athletes. It has nothing to do with that, it's about what's true and what's false. So many otherwise smart Whites still buy into the regime's lies about sports and race even as they've wised up to a lot of other things that are routinely lied about by the Empire of Lies.

I became aware of this Fuentes clip because he's in the news after reportedly having dinner recently with Donald Trump and Kanye West, with West asserting that Trump said positive things about Fuentes. This caused the Conservatism Inc. site Breitbart to do a major hit piece on Trump today. The GOP Establishment freaks out just as much as the Dems when it comes to a possible alliance between Black nationalists and White nationalists and both groups joining Trump's already mammoth base of "deplorables."

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Typical.

Heard Gavin McGinnis complaining about AA hires in another recent clip. Quickly follows it up with their is meritocracy in sports, so it's possible. :smash2:

Fuentes strikes me as a gamer who listens to rap(wiggeresque) and has never lifted a weight or picked up a sport in his life..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I've heard David Duke talk about sports, he's also oblivious to the Caste System, and he's old enough to remember the NFL, NBA and track before the Caste System started. Yet he's never had his eyes opened to it even as he's spent his entire life focusing on racial issues. It's an amazing blind spot that very few otherwise aware Whites realize exists even as The Great Replacement gathers more and more steam. The Caste System in sports set the template for everything that's happening now.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's all a joke. Politics are just a bunch of puppet actors. Kanye wants to run as vice president to Trump. If not he may run on his own. Now
all of a sudden Ye is all over the news and everyone forgets about the anti semitism. The whole world is a stage and Nick Fuentes is just
another shill like the rest of them. Even Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson might run now. Lmao.

Nick Fuentes is a very weird guy who many speculate is gay. A aussie guy by the name of catboykami and him were supposedly in a relationship together. He lost a lot of support these past few years so it is surprising he had dinner with Kanye and Trump tbh. He has also posted very strange tweets about blacks and is very wiggeresque. He has also paraded around the fact that America first isn't a white only movement. He is the exact opposite of what Americans should want to represent their rw youth movements.

Typical.

Heard Gavin McGinnis complaining about AA hires in another recent clip. Quickly follows it up with their is meritocracy in sports, so it's possible. :smash2:

Fuentes strikes me as a gamer who listens to rap(wiggeresque) and has never lifted a weight or picked up a sport in his life..
Just like Steve Sailer. Gavin is also a weirdo that has had leaked pictures of him and colleagues behaving like sodomites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's all a joke. Politics are just a bunch of puppet actors. Kanye wants to run as vice president to Trump. If not he may run on his own. Now
all of a sudden Ye is all over the news and everyone forgets about the anti semitism. The whole world is a stage and Nick Fuentes is just
another shill like the rest of them. Even Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson might run now. Lmao.

Not everyone is a "puppet actor." Nick Fuentes has been demonetized, barred from flying on domestic flights, and is constantly threatened in various ways, including physically. He's a young man and he's never going to have a "normal" life because of his activism. Kanye West went from being a billionaire living a life people only dream about to being constantly demonized and dismissed as a lunatic, and also threatened and demonetized in various ways.

Being in the sights of the mob is not a fun thing. There are a lot of people out there who are sincere and are risking a lot, just like our ancestors did in revolutionary times. I happen to believe that instead of complaining, all of us should be political activists, and I mean real life activists not merely anonymous internet posters. To dismiss every single person who has "politically incorrect" views yet has accomplished things and achieved a following as actors is wildly inaccurate. If this site became very popular and some of the posters became well known, would we then also be "puppet actors"? Life is a lot more complicated than that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Fuentes is a very weird guy who many speculate is gay. A aussie guy by the name of catboykami and him were supposedly in a relationship together. He lost a lot of support these past few years so it is surprising he had dinner with Kanye and Trump tbh. He has also posted very strange tweets about blacks and is very wiggeresque. He has also paraded around the fact that America first isn't a white only movement. He is the exact opposite of what Americans should want to represent their rw youth movements.
I didn't post this to pass judgment on Nick Fuentes. I posted it to illustrate how misinformed so many racially aware Whites are on the Caste System in sports, including those regarded as leaders. But instead everyone wants to pile on Fuentes, McInnis, Sailer, and who knows how many others. Typical of why racially aware Whites are totally impotent in this country.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Don, you're the only Defacto White Leader I've ever even heard mention Whites as a group and what rights we deserve. Hats off to you.

Slim pickings for sure. Even Trump in his '24Presidential announcement, immediately brings up how good he was for Blacks, Hispanics, and how great Operation Warp Speed was..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, you're the only Defacto White Leader I've ever even heard mention Whites as a group and what rights we deserve. Slim pickings for sure.

Even Trump in his '24Presidential announcement, immediately brings up how good he was for Blacks, Hispanics, and how great Operation Warp Speed was..
I'm not a "White leader," defacto or otherwise. I'm an American patriot and defender of Western civilization and believe in fairness toward all peoples and nations, and aspiring peoples and nations along with self-determination and freedom of association.

Gotta say though, it's easy to rip people to shreds anonymously and without evidence. When it's done to the few who stick their necks out in very dangerous times, it's as counter-productive as can be. Everyone's flawed and everyone has to deal with this completely messed up society as best they can. We need to be more like the left and ignore a lot of differences in beliefs and personalities and aim at the targets of our ongoing destruction, not those Davids out there publicly battling Goliath.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I agree with Don.

I’m overjoyed that a man running for President just had dinner with the world’s most famous “antisemite” and another “jew wise” individual who’s an America First nationalist. Are Fuentes, Ye or Trump perfect? Of course not but they are all throwing wrenches into the gears of the system and they are making the jewish question more accessible and easy to discuss. All the right people also hate them.

I will vote for Ye or Trump for the lols and also to further destabilize the globohomo system. The last thing we need is 4 years of a total jewish puppet like Biden or a kosher approved conservative like DeSantis.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I'm not a "White leader," defacto or otherwise. I'm an American patriot and defender of Western civilization and believe in fairness toward all peoples and nations, and aspiring peoples and nations along with self-determination and freedom of association.

Gotta say though, it's easy to rip people to shreds anonymously and without evidence. When it's done to the few who stick their necks out in very dangerous times, it's as counter-productive as can be. Everyone's flawed and everyone has to deal with this completely messed up society as best they can. We need to be more like the left and ignore a lot of differences in beliefs and personalities and aim at the targets of our ongoing destruction, not those Davids out there publicly battling Goliath.
You're the leader of this site. You're the leader on the fight against the Caste System! Don't sell yourself short.

Being anonymous is great until the right can figure out a way to support their own when shamed from communist society.

Couldn't agree more! The Left is headed by you know who and has many tentacles to their communist octopus. Left seems to fall into certain groups Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, etc. All hate Whitey and anything normal.

Right we're probably more individualists and don't fall in line quite the same. You're correct we need to be better team players with bigger goal in mind.

Last edited:
True Don we shouldn't go against guys fighting against the status quo even if there are some things we don't agree with or the fact some are still brainwashed to believe certain things

Bucky

Hall of Famer
True Don we shouldn't go against guys fighting against the status quo even if there are some things we don't agree with or the fact some are still brainwashed to believe certain things
Yup I might have to go drop some CF links in Nick's comment section.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No one knows if anyone of these guys are real. Yes they claim he is a white nationalist but I've seen far too much. The media
lies about everything. Even Ye claims he is a christian yet he had rap songs saying I sold my soul to the devil and got a few
happy meals. Something like that. Ye has mocked Jesus with his shoes and being nailed on the cross of Rolling Stone. Not sure
whether either of these guys is real. Just like Trump. I see a Pro Israel guy at every angle. Israel has given the ex president awards
as the most Pro Israel US President in history. Nothing makes sense.

Here is what Fuentes said about sex with women. He is strongly rumored to be gay like Milo Y. You can't be a christian and be gay.
Milo is gay or he says he is recovered(no he is not) and I believe Fuentes is also a closet homosexual.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't get me wrong. If Nick Fuentes is honest and not lieing, I admire his courage. I love that he is a christian nationalist like the Founder
of Gab. This is the way forward. I love the anti lgbt and fighting feminism. I just know he is an self proclaimed incel who has never had a
girlfriend or even dated a woman. You guys don't find that strange? I want to believe in the other stuff but he will have to continue to prove
it as will Ye. Why would Ye want to partner with Trump when Trump loves the chosen people? Nothing makes sense. That is how they rule but
controlling all sides at all times. I really do hope Nick Fuentes is what he says he is but I need to see alot more. Hope he is legitimate as with
Ye but I just caution all of us to be careful who you trust.

We know Don Wassall is more trust worthy than all of these guys put together.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get me wrong. If Nick Fuentes is honest and not lieing, I admire his courage. I love that he is a christian nationalist like the Founder
of Gab. This is the way forward. I love the anti lgbt and fighting feminism. I just know he is an self proclaimed incel who has never had a
girlfriend or even dated a woman. You guys don't find that strange? I want to believe in the other stuff but he will have to continue to prove
it as will Ye. Why would Ye want to partner with Trump when Trump loves the chosen people. Nothing makes sense. That is how they rule but
controlling all sides at all times. I really do hope Nick Fuentes is what he says he is but I need to see alot more. Hope he is legitimate as with
Ye but I just caution all of us to be careful who you trust.
There's a lot of incels and voluntary celibates and MGTOW advocates out there these days. Thanks to feminism there's a lot of guys with no "game" and a lot of guys who just don't want to engage in the minefield that passes for the "dating" scene currently. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a young White man these days. Everything, including the laws, is extremely tilted in women's favor now. Yeah, there's always gonna be horndogs and of course there's the 20% of alpha males who get most of the sex, and many of those 20% are a-holes. If you don't have great looks and/or a lot of money, you're pretty much **** out of luck. What I see around me frequently are fit men who are decent looking walking alongside land whales, the kind of hard-working, good-hearted men who used to get wives who supported them emotionally and took care of the children and home but who now either have no one or have to settle for anything out of desperation for female companionship. Things are pathetically out of whack between men and women, part of the feminist/communist onslaught against the traditional family and heterosexuality itself.

But has Nick Fuentes ever said he's a homosexual, or advocated that men become homosexuals? Not to my knowledge. Look, I don't "follow" Nick Fuentes, have never listened to one of his podcasts and maybe never will. But he's made a name for himself as a public figure advocating for White people. He has an annual meeting at the same time as the mostly Conservatism Inc.-oriented CPAC convention that draws hundreds of attendees. He's had Congressmen like Marjorie Green and Paul Gosar speak at his meetings along with other well-known figures. The fact that he can even rent large hotel rooms and then take care of the logistics involved in putting together a big meeting that draws supporters from all over the country is a tremendous feat, and I write that as someone who organized literally hundreds of political meetings in the 1980s and '90s and know how much more difficult they are to put together now. Yet as soon as I mentioned his name, the attacks instantly began. Again, I'm not a follower and I don't know him, but I have a helluva lot of respect for his accomplishments, especially at his young age.

So again, these are all side issues unrelated to my original post and why I posted it and if you want to pursue those tangents do so in new or existing threads on those topics, so pretty please, any more posts in this thread will be about the topic I introduced and only that topic.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
two main points come to mind reading this thread:

1) to the original post, this seems to be a case of someone (in this instance Fuentes) getting out of his lane and speaking on an issue that he’s not knowledgeable about. when in public, one should stick to the areas of your expertise.

2) the “Right” is notorious for shooting at those further Right. too many of us who are right-of-center are waiting for the flawless White Knight to come and save us, but he doesn’t exist. we should never shoot right; we should appreciate those who are moving the Overton Window and doing good (albeit perhaps incomplete in our eyes) work on subjects that matter.

clement

Guru
i don't really see the point of this guy, together with trump and the black fashion designer
not much changed with trump as the president of the US so how will this initiative be any different?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Fair enough Don. I am rooting for the kid. We have so few that even attempt to do anything for our cause.

Some food for thought? Just imagine if we could change his mind about white athletes in sports and the extreme
discrimination they face due to the caste system. If Nick ever got on board we would actually get national and quite
possibly even international exposure. Very unlikely but we have seen things happen this past year that shocked me just
as much with abortion and the georgia guidestones being destroyed.

We should make it our mission to get him educated about this. Get him to talk about it on his show sometime. That would be
a great step in the right direction. If it ever happens we need to make sure that Don Wassall gets all of the credit he deserves!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I don’t know much about Fuentes and I’m pretty sick of trump even though I admit I voted for him.

It would be great if guys like him publicized the caste system to draw more mainstream attention to it, but it might be a lot to hope for.

Possibly some of them have never even considered it, I know I never gave it a ton of thought until i stumbled onto this site a few years ago.

I think it’s probably a lot to ask of him or any politician to support the idea that whites are systematically marginalized in sports. But who knows - roe v Wade eventually fell, maybe the caste system can too. And I’m a pretty big pessimist. Haha

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Now Trump, according to MSM "didn't even know" the "holohoax denier" Fuentes, LOL. Check this up as a big nothing burger, if true.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Doesn’t Kanye also have questions about the biggest (cinematically recorded) disaster in all of human history?

Question: Which event has had more movies made about it? The nazis holocaust or all other genocides in history combined?

clement

Guru
Doesn’t Kanye also have questions about the biggest (cinematically recorded) disaster in all of human history?

Question: Which event has had more movies made about it? The nazis holocaust or all other genocides in history combined?

is the holocaust that worshipped in america?
in europe and countries under communist control it's used as a way to make people forget about the genocides perpetrated by the USSR, and the fact that the USSR was on the side of nazi germany until they attacked them unexpectedly
that's why for example in france it's forbidden to say it didn't happen exactly how the communist party says it happened, because of a law enacted by a communist minister

Status
Not open for further replies.