Duke's Lacrosse Team Fiasco

bigunreal

Mentor
I'm somewhat surprised that no one has commented on the rape allegations against Duke's white lacrosse players. Shockingly enough, the same jock-sniffing media that has failed to report critically on countless allegations like this against black football, basketball and baseball players over the years is giving this case an inordinate amount of attention. There is a very simple reason for this; all the alleged rapists are white and the alleged victim is black. Here we have the double standard that we all complain about constantly on this forum exposed about as blatantly as can be. The whole story sounds very similar to the long discredited Tawana Brawley tale, which thrust the odious Al Sharpton into the limelight. Probably the most absurd part of the whole allegation is the fact that the black stripper claims that the only player who she is sure didn't rape her was the one black on the team! Talk about going against stereotype! That's something that only a tried and tested Hollywood scriptwriter could come up with. Anyhow, it appears that the Duke administrators are already caving into pressure, and that pressure hasn't even been fully turned on yet. Funny, they don't seem to have that "innocent until proven guilty/we're standing behind Rashan-Jamal-Kelvin-Javon 100%" attitude that white authority figures normally have when these allegations are made by white girls against black athletes. Watching a few of the reports about this on television, I just shook my head in amazement at the hardball attitude the white journalists had towards these white players, something I'd never seen before on the parts of these jock-sniffers during the few quick reports they'd been forced to issue about some of the myriad of sexual crimes alleged to have been committed by a group of black athletes against a white victim. But then again, I'm not used to these allegations being reported at all when they involve black players. Edited by: bigunreal

I only heard the tail-end of a report on the radio this morning, but it seems that the negress whore's story is already unraveling. I'm sure more will come to light today and if it turns out that the sista be lyin', this whole story will be buried and forgotten before the weekend.

You see, THAT'S why "they" have to control the media...

Kaptain

Master
The double standard is almost laughable. They have to find allegations against a Lacrosse team to national news?! What's next the all white rowing team, the chess team, or a junior college swimming team? Nearly every major university as well as professional team from the two major sports of football and basketball has had a rape charge/scandal against black athlete yet those stories are buried and forgotten. Just the allegation against white Lacrosse players from a black stripper is enough to bring endless media attention. Already her story seems to be unraveling. In the 911 call she made she seems to be more upset about being called a ****** by some members of the Lacrosse team. Could it be that her real motivation is revenge against the uttering of the N-word? I heard a Duke representative on TV urging people to go to the Duke website to get the full story. I going to do just that right now.

bigunreal

Mentor
Unfortunately, in Don King's America, the uttering of a racial slur against blacks is considered a more serious crime than sexual assault. I think that, even if can be shown that this girl wasn't raped, the utterance of any racial slurs will be considered a "hate crime," and those she accuses will be duly charged and punished. Our lapdog media will give full attention to the story.

bigunreal

Mentor
Just heard another media report on this (I think it was Fox News). They are holding onto this story like a dog to a steak bone. This was the second time I have heard an "impartial" reporter infer that they "must have a case" against the players.

Bunnyman

Guru
The Washington Post ran a story on this today. I have a strong hunch this will end up as another Tawanna Brawley style hoax. They happen monthly (see amren.com).

white is right

Hall of Famer
White male bashing has run amok again...........
smiley5.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Here is the latest ESPN spin on the situation:

A campus and community in turmoil

From the article:
"In 911 tapes released Tuesday by the Durham Police Department, a female caller reported that as she walked past the house where the party occurred on the night of the alleged attack, a white man yelled racial slurs at her and a black friend from the front yard. The alleged rape victim identified her attackers as white men and also claims the athletes used racial slurs. Of the 47 members on the lacrosse team, 46 were forced to give DNA samples. The only black player on the team was exempted." (emphasis added)

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the sharks in the water continue to circle around the white players down at Duke. now, i obviously don't have any idea about what really happened down there, but the coverage of this whole mess seems incredibly skewed. check out theses excerpts from the latest article on ESPN.com...

Investigators are still collecting evidence, but (Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong, lead investigator) has said in recent days he already believes a crime occurred.

he already believes a crime occurred? WTF?!? as of right now, there has been no evidence found whatsoever that indicates a criminal act taking place. where did that blindfold on the Lady Justice statue go?

"If it's not the way it's been reported, then why are they so unwilling to tell us what, in their words, did take place that night?" Nifong told Smith on Thursday. "And one would wonder why one needs an attorney if one was not charged and had not done anything wrong."

you have got to be kidding me! keeping your mouth shut and allowing an attorney to do the talking for you is the ONLY way for an innocent person to get a fair shake. otherwise, the criminals have all the edge in a court battle. since when does following the rules mean that you are guilty?

If the state crime lab's DNA analysis proves inconclusive or doesn't provide a match for any of the athletes, Nifong has said he'll have other evidence.

"If the only thing that we ever have in this case is DNA, then we wouldn't have a case," Nifong said Wednesday.

wow! so even if DNA evidence conclusively finds no trace of any of the players, they are still going to go forward? huh? how is it possible for multiplerapes to take place without leaving some trace of DNA behind?

whether the players are innocent or not, this has been a racial witch hunt from the beginning. and this time white people are the ones burning at the stake.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are right that this is just another Cultural Marxist morality play where the whites are guilty until proven innocent. Their main crime is being white in a society where the "white" power structure is virulently anti-white. The media never acts the least bit outraged at the epidemic of black athletessexually assaultingwhite females andattacking white men and women. Nor do they care that many if not most "hate crimes" end up either being hoaxes or are actually perpetrated by the alleged victims.

I just watched the video report on this page http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/columns/story?id=2392159entitled "Evidence Mounts in Duke Lacrosse Scandal." Watch it and tell me where in it any "mounting evidence" is cited. This is a witchhunt, pure and simple.

every exotic dancer I have known has always been accompanied by a driver/bodyguard. He is there to keep things under control. The fact that she was alone is very suspicious. I think this is a hoax.

KG2422

Mentor
Maybe she can make some money off these boys' parents in a civil suit.Edited by: KG2422

white is right

Hall of Famer
It's true exotic/call girls have at least drivers who wait for them at clients houses for this reason as lord knows what can happen to them, the only thing I can think of besides a lie is that maybe she wanted to the call of the books and cut out the agency..........

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
they offered up NO evidence whatsoever in the story, much lessmounting piles of it. but the vocal black community and the media are doing their best to have the trial in the street.

"I daresay if this incident had been reversed, if an alleged crime was committed by black athletes at North Carolina Central University, I doubt it would have made these kind of headlines," Mayor William Bell said in a telephone interview Friday.

yeah, no kidding. 'cause it happens all over the country, every day of the year.

One of the views circulating in the community is stereotypical in its own way -- that white college frat boys, conditioned by hours of watching rap videos on television, see black women largely as objects of sexual desire.

really? white men are overwhelmed by their urge to bang negro women? really? you would have thought i'd have seen more than the two couples that i have witnessed in my WHOLE life toegether if that were remotely true. the fact is, black women usually like something on the National Geographic channel, and most white men wouldn't touch 'em with a ten-foot pole.

however, what really is true, is that white women are the most sexually attractive females on the planet, and most black men will do anything at all to get even the most nasty piece of white girl booty. i mean, can you blame them? just look at their alternative.

"Last weekend was Duke's minority recruitment," Betty Greene, a Durham resident for 10 years said. "What a welcome for minority students to walk into this story. I'm trying not to call it racial terrorism, but that's really what it is."

she's not trying to call it racial terrorism, she's successfully calling it racial terrorism. furthermore, she's doing so with no proof whatsoever for her allegations.

"The fact that the DA is out in the public saying these boys are guilty is just extraordinary," said Joseph B. Cheshire V, who represents one of the captains. "I am absolutely convinced, and I think everyone in that house will testify, that nothing like these allegations happened."

extraordinary indeed! how are these players supposed to get a fair trial when the DA has already declared them guilty before any evidence at all has been found? the DA should have his ass fired!

"If the DNA testing comes back and these lacrosse players are found guilty, the school is going to have to make some serious concessions," said Mark Anthony Neal, a Duke associate professor who teaches black pop culture in the African-American Studies Department. "They're going to have to go to great lengths to make people feel safe."

but what will this same negro say if it turns out that the white players are all innocent and it was the negro stripper who lied? what then? i dare say, said negro will require no further concessions from said black community. what a shock! yet another double standard.

bigunreal

Mentor
The media coverage of this is getting sickening. Last night, I saw some typical bimbo, model-wannabe on Fox News put on the most biased display of "reporting" I've ever seen. She was the anchor for the "fair and balanced" network, and during a "report" on this alleged incident, she was dripping venom against the Duke players with every word she spoke. All the talking heads she spoke to were, of course, anti-player, but she kept egging them on, and closed the "report" with the words (I'm paraphrasing, but this is close): "Well, I don't care, I will bet you anything that there was a crime here, and that charges will be brought." Unbelievable! Also, during the "report," they played a hilarious 911 tape from some black "victim" (not the stripper), who was reporting that someone from the Duke Lacrosse house had shouted a racial epithet at her as she walked by. Yeah, that's an emergency (assuming it even happened). The dispatcher for the call, who was obviously a typically unconcerned and incompetent fellow sister, just kept going "uh-huh," as the "victim" made such scripted comments as "I really thought times had changed." If the way the media has covered this story doesn't convince someone that there is a double standard, then nothing will.

Kaptain

Master
Obviously it looks like the DNA samples will turn up negative just as the players said they would. The DA will then contend that the players used condoms. Because the DA has already sunk his heels in, the case will still go to trial with no DNA and no real witnesses. An all black or majority black jury will be sure to follow. These guys may easily be convicted of rape with no real evidence against them - just the unforgivable uttering of the N-word.

Just imagine if a white stripper/prostitute made rape allegations against black athletes. She would be ridiculed and laughed at to no end. Look at how the press treated the white girl who was raped by Kobe Bryant. She was portrayed as a slut and a gold digger in the media. Yet she was not a stripper or prostitute -not even close. What's amazing is that some people actually buy this incredible double standard. Will America ever wake up?

C Darwin

Mentor
The report by Bob Lee on Outside The Lines was brutal! A ten
second sound bite from the defendants lawyer was all that
ESPN was willing to report from that perspective. On the other
hand, someone thought that the perspective of the poor, black,
uneducated, citizens of Durham was more important. This is
where the hype starts! OTL thought it was relevant to the report
to have a Durham citizen speculate if the races were reversed.
She seemed to think that the LAX players, if black, would have
been locked up and then would need to prove their innocence.
However this case turns out, shame on ESPN for being so
slanted.

Charles Darwin

Did anyone else hear the 911 call, which the jewsmedia constantly referred to as being disturbing?

As you might guess, the call was neither disturbing nor even believable.

The caller was an obviously-White woman who said (in a relatively calm tone), "Uh...I really didn't know who to call but I was driving around with my black girlfriend in front of this house, and someone yelled "hey, ******"...I am very upset and I just didn't know who to call..."

No mention of rape or sexual assault, no hysteria, just an idiotic White feminist looking out for her "black girlfriend" (who may well have been just that, given the predilictions of many of the Duke "womyn").

It's all over but the hype. That the negress was lying is irrelevant at this point. She has "opened the dialogue" and that's all that's important to the anti-White crowd.

Bart

Hall of Famer
[url]http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/D/DUKE_LACROSSE_INV ESTIGATION?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE=DEFAUL T&CTIME=2006-04-09-23-02-11 [/url]

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) -- Time-stamped photographs will show an exotic dancer was already injured and "very impaired" when she arrived at a party where she claims she was raped by members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team, an attorney for one of the players said Sunday.

Durham attorney Bill Thomas said some of the photographs, taken when she arrived at the house, indicate the woman was injured before getting to the party March 13. They show extensive bruises and scrapes on her legs, especially around the knees, he said.

"This young lady was substantially impaired. She had fallen several times during the course of the evening," Thomas said.

She must have been 'faced. Otherwise, how can you get "raped" -- multiple times, by people that you have been around for the entire evening -- yet be unable to identify the alleged rapists?

The DA will use her inebriated state to the prosecution's advantage: "She was too drunk to consent...these monsters took advantage of this..."

I have 2 words for this gorilless: Tawana Brawley.

Bunnyman

Guru
I don't know Southern Knight. Tawana II's fable is rapidly spinning out of control. By the end of the week we should have what we knew it would be all along. Another hate crime hoax.

Think the white lacrosee players will get an apology?
smiley36.gif

Bunnyman

Guru
God do I hope the Duke administration is faced with 46 lawsuits from the innocent but defamed white players. Maybe a mandatory "sensitivity session" for good measure.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes the PC sensitivity training session. I love the episode of the Job where the Dennis Leary character has to go his training session, it's downright hilarious........
smiley36.gif

Poacher

Mentor
HA HA HA...they test everyone but the black guy and can't find a match. PFFFFT.

Just look at all of the damage this drunken black bimbo has caused; Duke cancelled its entire Lacrosse season, the coach stepped down, the team endured death threats and for what? NOTHING! That's what.

In a better world the players would receive an apology from the media and DA's office and the woman would be brought up on charges for filing a false report.