Depp vs Heard...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Normally I wouldn't pay attention to this gossip column fodder but this civil trial has taken such bizarre turns and seems to have crossed over to a pop culture moment. If you remember the Simpson trial and that circus this is a similar circus but without the serious criminal act.

So far we have found out Depp found Heard's feces in his bed. He has had a digit removed on his hand by Heard and Heard found various sluts frolicking in the bed with Depp. SNL has had skits on this clown show and even pillow biting C list celebrity Lance Bass was mocking the testimony of Heard...

Phall

Master
Amber Heard is single-handedly shifting our discourse from #believeallwomen to “never believe a woman, ever,” and for this, I salute her!

She banged Elon Musk for some weird reason (probably status or conquest related) and also brought aggrieved sex pest James Franco back into her marital bed a day before filing her legal claim for “extreme emotional distress.”

Although Johnny Depp is no friend of mine, it’s hard not to like him this month. We’ve seen countless high-status “alpha males” get absolutely dragged by their ex-wives: Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt, Bill Gates, Robert DeNiro… even Vladimir Putin awhile ago! If these guys couldn’t cut it in the marriage arena, what chance do you have, little man?

By really explicitly overturning rocks and showcasing his wife’s horrible behavior, Depp is winning himself a lot of fans from both genders. Even if Hollywood won’t touch him for awhile, he can probably clear $20 million/yr by signing “Captain Jack Sparrow” onto willing women’s boobies for awhile. Women really don’t like other trifling women.

Which leads me to this sobering reminder that politics is fake. If any single “Republican” wanted to knock down the fake Biden campaign, they could have elucidated how Kamala Harris got her first two promotions while banging married SF mayor Willie Brown. Women HATE other women who steal men! But no one on the other side of the aisle is impolite enough to mention that, and it was up to Tulsi Gabbard to call out her aggressive criminal prosecution record to knock Kamala down a few pegs (otherwise, she might have been the hoax president instead of Biden). Just conspicuously weird that no Republican “super PACs” could figure out this simple truth when weighing their mudslinging.

Flint

Mentor
It's disgusting how the republicans never really compete with the demos in the arena of public opinion by going after their obvious personal and ethical failings. Even Trump a supposed dirty fighter didn't bring all the crooked dirt up on his opponents. It was all tax this and budget that, which you can't expect anything from them on either. But it's a fixed system, we all know that, it just would just be nice to see an occasional candidate deviate from that script.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Amber Heard is single-handedly shifting our discourse from #believeallwomen to “never believe a woman, ever,” and for this, I salute her!

She banged Elon Musk for some weird reason (probably status or conquest related) and also brought aggrieved sex pest James Franco back into her marital bed a day before filing her legal claim for “extreme emotional distress.”

Although Johnny Depp is no friend of mine, it’s hard not to like him this month. We’ve seen countless high-status “alpha males” get absolutely dragged by their ex-wives: Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt, Bill Gates, Robert DeNiro… even Vladimir Putin awhile ago! If these guys couldn’t cut it in the marriage arena, what chance do you have, little man?

By really explicitly overturning rocks and showcasing his wife’s horrible behavior, Depp is winning himself a lot of fans from both genders. Even if Hollywood won’t touch him for awhile, he can probably clear $20 million/yr by signing “Captain Jack Sparrow” onto willing women’s boobies for awhile. Women really don’t like other trifling women.

Which leads me to this sobering reminder that politics is fake. If any single “Republican” wanted to knock down the fake Biden campaign, they could have elucidated how Kamala Harris got her first two promotions while banging married SF mayor Willie Brown. Women HATE other women who steal men! But no one on the other side of the aisle is impolite enough to mention that, and it was up to Tulsi Gabbard to call out her aggressive criminal prosecution record to knock Kamala down a few pegs (otherwise, she might have been the hoax president instead of Biden). Just conspicuously weird that no Republican “super PACs” could figure out this simple truth when weighing their mudslinging.
Yes left wing extremist groups are fear mongering that normal women won't want to file charges against spouses for sexual abuse or physical abuse because of the clown show surrounding this 3 ring circus.

I didn't know Heard was stepping out with obvious non violent pyscho Musk, so why was she complaining about Depp's sexual transgressions?

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Republicans are fake opposition, that's the only reason they're allowed to operate in the first place. Any true opposition party would be shut down through violence and intimidation by our (((real overlords))).

There's a reason why conservatives are left wringing their hands helplessly like losers time and time again while the liberals lie and cheat their way to victory.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Republicans are fake opposition, that's the only reason they're allowed to operate in the first place. Any true opposition party would be shut down through violence and intimidation by our (((real overlords))).

There's a reason why conservatives are left wringing their hands helplessly like losers time and time again while the liberals lie and cheat their way to victory.
Ain't that the truth? And people wonder why why nothing changes for the better, only for the worse...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As George Carlin and others have said that politics is just a smoke screen. It's a Big Club and you ain't in it!