Conference Tournaments 2020

Shadowlight

Master
The dominoes continue to fall with the coronavirus. The Ivy League has cancelled their conference tournament. Yale by default will represent the league in the NCAA Tournament. Some people are livid. I am staying out of it.

Connecticut has discontinued all winter high school sports which includes the boys basketball championship.

In uncharted territory here. Could the Big Dance be disrupted, adjusted or even cancelled? For now all systems are go but who the hell knows what goes down by next week when the tournament starts. As if the world doesn't have enough problems.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The dominoes continue to fall with the coronavirus. The Ivy League has cancelled their conference tournament. Yale by default will represent the league in the NCAA Tournament. Some people are livid. I am staying out of it.

Connecticut has discontinued all winter high school sports which includes the boys basketball championship.

In uncharted territory here. Could the Big Dance be disrupted, adjusted or even cancelled? For now all systems are go but who the hell knows what goes down by next week when the tournament starts. As if the world doesn't have enough problems.

March Madness might be canceled, NBA just put their season on hiatus. I noticed Big Ten will be playing their tournament in front of zero fans.