"Colombiana" - More CultMarx Fantasy BS

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More complete fantasy land cultural marxist manure from das juden von Hollyweird. The sheeple...er, uh..audience is to believe some latina negress is some unstoppable, bada$$ assasin...tearing thru mobsters, SWAT & other assorted men (with ease).

:dodgy: :mmph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0i1U_KGsPU

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
In the brief preview I saw it appeared she was having sex with a white man. Funny thing is, I bet they wouldn't portray this tomfoolery on TV in Colombia, where they are very race conscious (as they are in all of Latin America).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In the brief preview I saw it appeared she was having sex with a white man. Funny thing is, I bet they wouldn't portray this tomfoolery on TV in Colombia, where they are very race conscious (as they are in all of Latin America).

LL, the Colombians don't like it because it portrays their culture as violent (partially true w/ the cartels, etc.). Hopefully their backlash de-rails this cultmarx, pro-miscegenation propaganda piece.

foobar75

Master
This feminist fantasy garbage is a new trend in movies lately, but I don't believe it's working out as intented. All these 5'7", 115lb women beating up men twice their size and kicking ass is a delusional cultural-marxist propaganda with no basis in reality. I expect this fad to disappear in the not too distant future.

Highlander

Mentor
It made a paltry $10.3M this opening weekend and cost $40M. Also, Conan at $16.6M after two weeks with a cost of $70M. I hope this trend continues. Now, if the same thing would happen to NFL attendance, that would be even better.

Michael

Mentor
It made a paltry $10.3M this opening weekend and cost $40M. Also, Conan at $16.6M after two weeks with a cost of $70M. I hope this trend continues. Now, if the same thing would happen to NFL attendance, that would be even better.

And the government would come in with taxpayers money to bailout the movie studios so they can keep up their propaganda if people don't want to paid for it voluntarily!