Breaks my heart when I see this

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Cops Say 'Freaking, Savage Monster' Beheaded Pregnant Girlfriend

https://www.wvlt.tv/2022/06/14/man-...ay/?dicbo=v2-1fec2485e52d9489a1285a24de64ae30

iu

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cops Say 'Freaking, Savage Monster' Beheaded Pregnant Girlfriend

https://www.wvlt.tv/2022/06/14/man-...ay/?dicbo=v2-1fec2485e52d9489a1285a24de64ae30

iu

Me too. Life is scary and the majority of things that happen to us are because of good or bad decisions we make along the way. I'm shocked they showed his picture. Whenever it's a black crime they hide the pics and the ethnicity of the
person who commited the crime. Only when it's a white guy doing anything bad do they bring up the race card. Women need to know that they shouldn't date or fall in love with blacks. The divorce rate for a black man/white woman
marraige is over twice the rate of a white man/white woman marraige. Add to that the higher chance of violence and cheating along with many other things. Also you should want your kids to look like yourself and your family.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ouch. i seem to recall something about paying a toll ...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
How long until he gets out or how long will he be on death row at mostly White tax dollars expense? 20, 30, 40 years? Playin' hoops, gettin' high and lifting weights and having a better dental and health insurance program than any of ours...

Our "Justice System" is anything but.

Our nation is in the deepest of hell's storms. Thanks to the Powers that shouldn't be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How long until he gets out or how long will he be on death row at mostly White tax dollars expense? 20, 30, 40 years? Playin' hoops, gettin' high and lifting weights and having a better dental and health insurance program than any of ours...

Our "Justice System" is anything but.

Our nation is in the deepest of hell's storms. Thanks to the Powers that shouldn't be.

Remember my brother in Christ. God takes the enemies plans and will turn them around and work them for good. June was pride month and God inspired the Supreme Court to ban abortion and leave it back up to the states. It's been 49 years of rampant
baby killing. Then they protected the gun laws in NY. After that they defended the football coach who was fired for praying on the field after games. We must celebrate these victories as hopefully the tide is turning back to what it true and right.

As far as the Justice System I agree but we have problems in every area from A to Z. We must do things one step at a time. America and the World needs a Good Cleansing. Get back to Faith, Family & Friends. Get back to Morals and Values!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Remember my brother in Christ. God takes the enemies plans and will turn them around and work them for good. June was pride month and God inspired the Supreme Court to ban abortion and leave it back up to the states. It's been 49 years of rampant
baby killing. Then they protected the gun laws in NY. After that they defended the football coach who was fired for praying on the field after games. We must celebrate these victories as hopefully the tide is turning back to what it true and right.

As far as the Justice System I agree but we have problems in every area from A to Z. We must do things one step at a time. America and the World needs a Good Cleansing. Get back to Faith, Family & Friends. Get back to Morals and Values!
True indeed and thanks for the encouragement my friend. I celebrate those victories too. You are correct. I was just disgusted by the murder of that young White girl who was so misguided and ignorant it cost her her life in such a gruesome way.

We will win and there is no doubt. "The knowledge of the Lord shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea" (Habakkuk 2:14). Amen and amen.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Perfect example on why more White women should be more racist..

Toll paid, RIP.