Black "refugees" invading Europe

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
What are they trying to escape?

The poverty and violence of sub-Saharan Africa.

What will they bring to Europe?

Poverty and violence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24713609#TWEET937654

Migrants die of thirst in Niger crossing the Sahara

Dozens of people traversing the Sahara desert on their way to Europe have died of thirst in Niger, officials say.

Rhissa Feltou, the mayor of Agadez, the main town in northern Niger, told BBC Hausa that 35 of the 60 travellers trying to reach Algeria had died.

Two passenger vehicles started out from Arlit town earlier this month, he said.
One vehicle broke down, the other left, empty, to seek help, leaving passengers to search for an oasis. Five survivors reached Arlit and raised the alarm.

PHillisFan

Master
What are they trying to escape?

The poverty and violence of sub-Saharan Africa.

What will they bring to Europe?

Poverty and violence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24713609#TWEET937654

Migrants die of thirst in Niger crossing the Sahara

Dozens of people traversing the Sahara desert on their way to Europe have died of thirst in Niger, officials say.

Rhissa Feltou, the mayor of Agadez, the main town in northern Niger, told BBC Hausa that 35 of the 60 travellers trying to reach Algeria had died.

Two passenger vehicles started out from Arlit town earlier this month, he said.
One vehicle broke down, the other left, empty, to seek help, leaving passengers to search for an oasis. Five survivors reached Arlit and raised the alarm.

Nothing good can come out of this.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I don't and won't watch these for reasons I've stated before but if Whites don't wake up and realize who the ones are behind the darkening and invasion of all White nations there will be no steps taken to solve the problem. If we are collectively silent instead of surviving we'll be gone. First things first; identify the problem and take necessarily means to solve it. That will mean we'll be called terrible "names". So what? I would hope survival would trump getting our feelings hurt.

booth

Mentor
This reminds me of a prison sticking. Go as hard and fast as you can and get back to your cell before the guard gets there. You got to keep your head up because there is always more than one black around. it's like they come up out of the ground.