Any bets on the race of these "Kids"

gsm1988

With a last name like Kreager, It's safe to assume that the victim was White. I don't know what caused the attack, nor do I care, but nothing justifies beating a woman like that. It's real nice to hear the "mother" (I use that term loosely) try to justify the attack by claiming that the woman spit on her son, like that made it OK or something. It sounds like these boys were raised with real nice values.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: gsm1988

Animal you would have won that bet. The whole story is on Amren.com

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow. just wow. the media's view is simply unbelievable.
smiley5.gif

is the world upside down?

Bart said:
[url]http://www.examiner.com/a-1089067~Students_beat_woman_on_cit y_bus__police_say.html[/url]

Greene said the investigation into the incident was ongoing and she didn't know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim's race.

The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according to the police report.

[IMG">height=160 alt="Sarah Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket after nine teenagers allegedly attacked her on a city bus." src="http://www.examiner.com/images/newsroom/small/small_AF8 6151F-3048-2F0A-AA0B58315D8D75BB.jpg" width=198 align=left border=1>

I looked at the follow-up story, which said that they are looking into the possibility of race being a motivating factor. Wouldn't this be automatically assumed if the races were reversed? It also said that they looked at the bus' videotape, and that there was no evidence that the attack was provoked.

I'm just perplexed that kids this young would commit such atrocious acts just for the fun of it, and also at the crazy lies that people can make up like getting spit on and showing a knife.

The other thing is what was the boyfriend doing? How come he couldn't ward off these kids? If a bunch of middle-schoolers attacked my girlfriend, you better believe that there would be some unconscious kids by the time the police came.

Bart

Hall of Famer
What do you know? Not a hate crime.
smiley36.gif
Never is when whites are beaten by hordes of blacks.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14796208/detail.html

BALTIMORE -- The beating of a white woman by nine black students on a city bus is being investigated but not as a hate crime, a transit official said.

Sarah Kreager, 26, suffered broken facial bones and other injuries after she was punched, kicked and dragged off the bus Tuesday afternoon. Kreager's companion, Troy Ellis, was also attacked, but not beaten as severely...

MTA police said evidence has not been found to support claims by the students' parents that the children were provoked.

MTA Administrator Paul Wiedefeld said that they're taking race bias into account, but are not classifying the incident as a hate crime.

"We all need to take a deep breath. It's under investigation, so we have to let that play out," he said.

Angelcynn

Guru
It seems in America if a white man beats up a black man (even if it's for protection) it's racism but If 10 coal black Afro Americans beat and rape a white women it aint no racist incident. Unbelievable!

Also, who'd want to live in Baltimore with their crappy black football team, black TV news presenter and Jewish news reporter? What a hellish place to live!

Poacher

Mentor
God this story is awful. This country is a joke.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Fred Reed column:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/FOE_Frame_Column.htm

(snip)

Curious. Don Imus, apparently a radio jock of some sort, refers to a black women's basketball team as "nappy-headed hos." Rude, certainly, and unnecessary, but nothing more. It becomes national news and he loses his job. Blacks beat a white woman until her bones break and...near silence.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of these attacks and of the animals that commit them. And I'm sick of the attitude of the press. But I'm doubtless alone in my sentiments. Right?

The headline in the WJS account says, "Woman Attacked On Bus Placed In Witness Protection." Why? The only reason can be the expectation that blacks will try to kill her to prevent her from testifying against the attackers. Things are out of control.

The attack was not just a crime, but a particular type of crime. In Mexico, where I live, there is crime, but it is usually economic. If I walked in a bad part of Guadalajara by night with a Rolex on my arm, an enterprising gangster might well demand it at knifepoint. If I peaceably gave him the Rolex, he would likely just leave with it. It's about money. Yes, crimes of passion occur when men got boozed up and fight over women or which football team is best. These are easily avoided.

But when a group of very young blacks, unprovoked, attack a defenseless white women, with the intention of badly hurting her, break her bones, and then try to drag her off the bus, we see a different sort of crime. The only motive is racial hatred.

(snip)

But go into the realms of the underclass, the great sprawling necrotic Sowetos of any big American city. Better yet, don't go. You wouldn't last ten minutes on foot at night. Few whites really know that these places exist, and they never see them. Cabs will refuse to take you. For some half-dozen years when I was on the police beat I did see the bad neighborhoods. God help us.

These 'hoods are utterly black, with whipcord young males leaning against lamp posts and eyeing cops with hostility. The people in them have no identity other than black. They aren't African and aren't American. They don't read and many can't. The schools are just holding cages. They've got nothing and they're going nowhere and they know it. The great white beyond out there, with its computers and universities and those rich white people with their jobs and books and understanding of mysterious things like international politicsâ€â€￾they have no access to these.

They hate whites. I don't mean that they harbor class-mediated resentments deriving from incomplete socialization to the Euro-based norms of yada yada. I mean they hate whites. Or do you suppose that they beat a young woman into hospitalization from affection? To break bones in a woman's face you have to kick her or hit her very hard, hard enough to cause brain damage with a little luck, hard enough to kill. The ganging up is a pattern.

There is nothing whites can do about it except live away from blacks and be very careful about taking public transportation. It is not a good thing to find yourself at eleven at night in an otherwise empty subway car with your teenage daughter and five young blacks.

(snip)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
With love crimes like these, who needs hate?

Under Tuesday, Sept 26

6:46 p.m. The fire department was called to the 4000 block of Biddison Lane. There firefighters found Janice Letmate, a 67-year-old Caucasian woman, lying on the sidewalk. Medics took her to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, but she was dead on arrival. Her death was initially blamed on cardiac arrest, but an examination revealed a suspicious wound, so the hospital notified the police. The wound was later determined to be a gunshot wound to the head. Police discovered shell casings on the street near where Letmate was found. On Oct. 1 police arrested Devon Richardson, a 14-year-old African-American male, for Letmate's murder. Richardson is the youngest person to be arrested for a 2006 murder. At least six 15-year-olds have also been arrested for 2006 murders.

http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=12730

This was 2006, and another "hush crime." A veritable assassination.

They first said the victim was an African-American woman in the above report.

The correction the next week:

In last week's column Janice Letmate was incorrectly identified as an African-American woman. Letmate was Caucasian. City Paper regrets the error.

http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=12756

I found this error a bit curious. Why? For one thing, the media has intentionally promoted the myth that blacks will go out of their way to avoid harming those with White skin (this is not true and blacks often times go to White areas to specifically harm Whites). They act like everything is black-on-black, per their training. So, at this point, they might even believe their own lies and distortions.

Of course, there's a lot of black-on-black violence in black infested HOODS and cities, but that isn't the complete story of black predation. We also know that there are many tales of Whites stumblin' into these areas and being savaged by primitives.

Also, black predation does occur almost everywhere IF THEY ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY. Shockingly, the media does their best to hush these "inconvenient" stories. They don't want us to know the White victims.

Just like the media wanting us to worship black affaleets, they want us to cry over black-on-black violence --- while OVERLOOKING our victims. Quite a few Whites know the real score.

Also, it's one thing to calculate the number of Whites murdered by other races in many cities, but what about the White victims of many other serious crimes? The numbers are high, that's for sure.

Edited by: Deadlift