"Akeelah & the Bee (S)"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I thought that I'd seen a prior CF thread on this cultural marxist "fantasy" film, but couldn't find one. I was clicking through channels this evening, and saw this propaganda piece on (tribesman ran) Disney Channel. What a complete crock of horsepuckey! Since 1925, only 1, single ******* has ever won the Scripps National Spelling Bee...and she wasn't even American (Jamaican Jody-Anne Maxwell in '98). So, a ******* would have a 1/84 chance of winning (at very best)...making this film a "pipe dream" at best. The majority of winners have far & away been White (with a few rubyknoggins...over the last 25 years
smiley24.gif
). I wasn't surprised that this "fantasy"/sci-fi film won numerous "Black Movie", "Black Reel" & (NAACP) "Imagine" awards.
smiley8.gif
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
I thought that I'd seen a prior CF thread on this cultural marxist "fantasy" film, but couldn't find one. I was clicking through channels this evening, and saw this propaganda piece on (tribesman ran) Disney Channel. What a complete crock of horsepuckey! Since 1925, only 1, single ******* has ever won the Scripps National Spelling Bee...and she wasn't even American (Jamaican Jody-Anne Maxwell in '98). So, a ******* would have a 1/84 chance of winning (at very best)...making this film a "pipe dream" at best. The majority of winners have far & away been White (with a few rubyknoggins...over the last 25 years
smiley24.gif
). I wasn't surprised that this "fantasy"/sci-fi film won numerous "Black Movie", "Black Reel" & (NAACP) "Imagine" awards.
smiley8.gif
smiley21.gif

I'm shocked even one ******* won the National Spelling Bee. She must have had some white ancestors.
smiley2.gif