2022 Missouri Tigers

Phall

Master
Since 2006, Missouri has started 7, 8, 9, 9, 11, 9, 10, 8, 9, 9, 7, 5, 4, 2, 2, and 5 white players. In 2022, the Tigers are starting 5.

Cody Schrader has been under the radar here, but he's a starting tailback on an average SEC team. Schrader transferred in after four years at D2 Truman State, as he was not recruited out of high school. Barrett Banister is the third-leading receiver, averaging about 40 yds/game. Missouri has an SEC defense (all-black) but seems pretty watchable with the QB/RB/WR trifecta.

Starters:
QB: Brady Cook
RB: Cody Schrader
WR: Barrett Banister
OC: Connor Tollison
OG: Connor Wood

Backups:
QB: Jack Abraham, Sam Horn
WR: Logan Muckey
OT: Bobby Lawrence
OG: Mitchell Walters, Drake Heismeyer, Luke Griffin
TE: Ryan Hoerstkamp

LB: Will Norris

Bucky

Hall of Famer
1 honkey on the 2 deep for Defense is abysmal.

Schrader had a good year! Amazing a White RB from a D2 school can come in and produce right away. Too bad he wasn't "good" enough to recruit out of HS.

I didn't see the game but I am surprised there has not been more talk of Brady Cook being a duel threat QB at the next level. He's got some nice stats and is a he'll of a runner from other highlights I have seen of him.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I didn't see the game but I am surprised there has not been more talk of Brady Cook being a duel threat QB at the next level. He's got some nice stats and is a he'll of a runner from other highlights I have seen of him.
I was able to watch some of this game, but we had a Christmas party at my home last night, so I didn't see the entire game. I should have posted Cooks stats on the bowl thread as I did with Hartman, Morin, and Schrader.
Cook was 29/48 and 1 TD. He made some inexplicably bad throws at times or his completion percentage would have been better. He made some good runs as well, but it didn't show up in the stat box, because he was sacked 4 times.
14 carries/38 yards. Yes, he is definitely a dual threat QB. He has great acceleration with 4.59 speed. He didn't have his best last night, but Wake played very well. He is a junior academically, but a sophomore eligibility wise. I suggest he stay at Missouri at least another year.
Definitely an NFL talent!