2022 College Football Week Six

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Beginning week six, UCF John Rhys Plumlee has shown off his arm this evening with 316 yards passing, 20/29 and 2 TD's. UCF 34 SMU 13.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Beginning week six, UCF John Rhys Plumlee has shown off his arm this evening with 316 yards passing, 20/29 and 2 TD's. UCF 34 SMU 13.
Yes Plumlee looks great. A rare game where he doesn't also rush for 100 yards. They tried to stack the line but he can beat
both ways. It's a shame they lost that early game in a game they should have won. Regardless, they only have 1 loss all year
at almost the halfway point. Great to see and I hope the NFL starts to give him more attention!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I forgot about this game. Glad to see Plumlee doing well! Easily the most athletic qb in the country.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Ewers will be back for the matchup against Oklahoma this weekend. Ideally he finishes out the season strong. At the halfway point there is no sure fire Heisman candidate. It would be great if UGA got Brock Bowers the ball more and were more creative in how he was used in the offense to elevate his Heisman stock.

Conference play is now in full swing too.

Rocky B

Master
JRP is fun to watch, but I was hoping TJ McDaniel would be back...He started the season off great, but I can’t find out what happened. I watched one of their games that he started and he never appeared again.....I must’ve flipped around too much because I never heard them mention an injury. His stats this year are great, but the damn injury bug......

Go JRP......He’s on pace for 1000 rushing yards.....l

jphoss

Mentor
Notre Dame vs BYU will be great to see some great white athletes on the field. The media won’t report it but Notre Dame’s best three defensive line players- Rylie Mills, Chris Smith, and Howard Cross are all white, plus they’ll be starting all white lb’s with a hawaiian mixed in

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame vs BYU will be great to see some great white athletes on the field. The media won’t report it but Notre Dame’s best three defensive line players- Rylie Mills, Chris Smith, and Howard Cross are all white, plus they’ll be starting all white lb’s with a hawaiian mixed in

Yes indeed. A little like Iowa although not quite as white on defense. BYU also has some good receivers to watch out for. Should be
a game worth tuning in. Hope it's competetive and a close game!

Welcome to the board jphoss.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And they have Drew Pyne starting - throwing to the 2nd best TE in the country Mayer!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nothing too exciting on the slate tonight. It would be comical to see Nebraska lose to Rutgers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't have the game on but it looks like Rutgers is shutting down the Nebraska quota - 2 INTs for the overrated transfer. It would be nice to see Purdy or Smothers get some playing time for the rest of the year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't have the game on but it looks like Rutgers is shutting down the Nebraska quota - 2 INTs for the overrated transfer. It would be nice to see Purdy or Smothers get some playing time for the rest of the year.
Yeah but they don't have the oily hips and the flick of the wrist. We must all bow down to the agenda. F.... That!

jphoss

Mentor
Yes indeed. A little like Iowa although not quite as white on defense. BYU also has some good receivers to watch out for. Should be
a game worth tuning in. Hope it's competetive and a close game!

Welcome to the board jphoss.
Thank you! The info on this site has been great starting to even help red pill my friends who’ve been conditioned to accept the myth of the superiority of the black athlete

jphoss

Mentor
And they have Drew Pyne starting - throwing to the 2nd best TE in the country Mayer!
Cray how arguably the 2 best pass catchers in the country, Bowers and Mayer, are white. It’s amazing what a try hard attitude can accomplish

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thank you! The info on this site has been great starting to even help red pill my friends who’ve been conditioned to accept the myth of the superiority of the black athlete
Yes welcome to the site! We are happy to have you aboard.

I believe @Jimmy Chitwood first made the note that Arkansas CB Hudson Clark was moved to Safety. I can confirm that he did line up a safety to start the game. Clark just had a great pass break up but is frame certainly isn't that of a safety. Rogers has Miss St moving - I've overlooked him this year but looks great on the first drive.

woody39

Mentor
Texas and Oklahoma on television here in Britain across the pond. Just saw Stutsman the linebacker for Sooners make three great tackles and the analyst said he has been a step slow past two weeks causing the team a problem. No idea if it might be true or not but when do they ever call out a black player like that?! But obviously no agenda :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Red Raider

Mentor
QB Brock Domann will be starting for Louisville, the 4 year starter QB is out with a concussion. Yes he is Jojo’s brother!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Yes welcome to the site! We are happy to have you aboard.

I believe @Jimmy Chitwood first made the note that Arkansas CB Hudson Clark was moved to Safety. I can confirm that he did line up a safety to start the game. Clark just had a great pass break up but is frame certainly isn't that of a safety. Rogers has Miss St moving - I've overlooked him this year but looks great on the first drive.
you are spot on, Leonardfan. Clark’s instincts have already shined bright on the game’s opening drive, but his lack of size (only 180lbs) at safety was also highlighted, as he got ran over after hitting the MSU tailback behind the line of scrimmage on the touchdown run. sad, that the best cover guy for the Hogs is also their most instinctive “safety” now that the always-injured Catalon is once again out for the year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
LOL. an Arkansas defensive black has the ball hit him right in the hands, but allows it to go right through them and result in a touchdown for Mississippi State. black fragility apparently extends to their fingers.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
is Charlie Jones hurt for Purdue?

ouch! Jack Bech muffs a kickoff for LSU and turns the ball over. Tennessee takes advantage and scores just 5 plays later. hopefully, Bech bounces back and has a big game.

Austin Williams is looking good early for MSU. he already has a couple of nice catches.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

ouch! Jack Bech muffs a kickoff for LSU and turns the ball over. Tennessee takes advantage and scores just 5 plays later. hopefully, Bech bounces back and has a big game.

Austin Williams is looking good early for MSU. he already has a couple of nice catches.

Jones is playing - just getting alot of attention from the defense.

woody39

Mentor

Been checking box score Jones just had his first reception so he's out there