2018 West Virginia Mountaineers

northwinds

Mentor
Since 2006 the Mountaineers have started 11, 9, 10, 9, 7, 7, 4, 9, 6, 6, 7 and 9 Whites. This year it looks to be 8 White starters. That being said, this is a team for us to watch this year with Heisman candidate Will Grier at QB throwing to probable Biletnikoff finalist David Sills. SI has WV ranked 10th in the country:

Offense:

QB- Will Grier
FB- David Timmons
WR- David Sills
LG- Josh Sills
C- Jacob Buccigrossi
RT- Colton McKivitz

Defense:

DE- Reese Donahue
LB- Dylan Tonkery

Hopefully, Grier and Sills will put on a show on national TV September 1st against Tennessee to kick off the season!

Shadowlight

Master
Thanks North.

Nice to see some white presence on D but WV has been a typical down the line caste outfit for years.

But without a doubt it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Grier-Sills show will be one of the most anticipated pairings here at caste football for this season.

Partly because Grier got hurt but Sills' late season production fell off dramatically last season. He is still raw as a WR despite his big numbers and I felt both Grier and Sills would benefit with one more year of college under their belt.

I also think a lot of Grier. An underrated athlete he has all the tools needed for the next level.

There is nothing more exciting for me in football than the long TD pass to a white WR---a glance at my avatar tells that whole story--so let us hope and pray the Grier-Sills connection clicks on all cylinders this season.