2018 Georgia Bulldogs

northwinds

Mentor
As an alumni of UGA it is with great sadness that I make this report. Since 2005 Georgia has started 5,5,5,5,5,6,2,8,7,8,7 and 4 Whites. This year the number drops to a pathetic 3 starters:

QB-Jake Fromm
Right Guard-Ben Cleveland
Tight End-Isaac Nauta

Nauta’s backup at tight end is Charlie Woerner. I can’t identify any other White athlete in a position to break into the starting 22.

But the real story of Georgia’s season will, in all likelihood, be the Quarterback ‘controversy’. Fromm was a true freshman last year who came in for an injured Jacob Eason in the first game. He never gave up the job and took the Dawgs to the NC game......losing on a defensive screw up against Alabama. Now Kirby Smart has recruited and brought in a black freshman ‘dual-threat’ phenom named Fields. Already, Sports Talk Radio and the DWFs are calling for him to start. The minute Fromm throws a pick or Georgia loses a game the howls for Fields will erupt.....and Georgia’s season will come to a screeching halt. Hope they lose 2-3 games and get beat by Wisconsin in a bowl game!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
As an alumni of UGA it is with great sadness that I make this report. Since 2005 Georgia has started 5,5,5,5,5,6,2,8,7,8,7 and 4 Whites. This year the number drops to a pathetic 3 starters:

QB-Jake Fromm
Right Guard-Ben Cleveland
Tight End-Isaac Nauta

Nauta’s backup at tight end is Charlie Woerner. I can’t identify any other White athlete in a position to break into the starting 22.

But the real story of Georgia’s season will, in all likelihood, be the Quarterback ‘controversy’. Fromm was a true freshman last year who came in for an injured Jacob Eason in the first game. He never gave up the job and took the Dawgs to the NC game......losing on a defensive screw up against Alabama. Now Kirby Smart has recruited and brought in a black freshman ‘dual-threat’ phenom named Fields. Already, Sports Talk Radio and the DWFs are calling for him to start. The minute Fromm throws a pick or Georgia loses a game the howls for Fields will erupt.....and Georgia’s season will come to a screeching halt. Hope they lose 2-3 games and get beat by Wisconsin in a bowl game!

Thanks NW! As you well know, the (DWF) “Dawg nation” is delusionally thinking that thUGA will make another run at the National title. Well, that’s a complete pipe dream! They lost far too many starters from last season. My bet is they’ll lose 3 regular season games....2 at ‘best’ & 4 at ‘worst’. The BlackDawgs will end up in the CapOne or Outback bowl & may not even win the SEC East (I hope).

Shadowlight

Master
Thanks North.

I wonder about the status of the white skill players I saw during the spring game?

Nice TE crew but I have disliked Georgia for years now and I can't imagine a major turn around as far as that goes this season.

And you are correct about the freshman QB. Nothing gets the media more sexually excited than a dynamic running black QB.

TwentyTwo

Master
When you mentioned 22..immediately Soph. LB- Nate McBride # came to mind....Thought he was on 2nd string; but not sure maybe 3rd? Human-highlight-film his Jr. Year in HS playing RB/LB & Kick Returner running 10.6 in the 100 meters at 220+lbs! But Broke leg in car wreck ; effected Senior HS season. ...Mostly on Special Teams his Freshman with the Dawgs. Keeping an eye on him...hopefully he can be break through player in the future!

Walk-on RB Hudson Prather led the team Spring Game in Rushing 40 yards on 9 carries & TD + 3rd in receiving 5 for 35 yards...still very Doubtful he will get any meaningful carries unless there is an injuies (see Patrick Laird)

25/26 year old? DB Jake Skole RS Fr. (6'-2" 215) interesting story.... Selected in the First Round, 15th overall, in the 2010 MLB Draft by the Texas Rangers.