Youtube and the $ 100 experiment

I just watched some guy in two videos secretly film himself with a cameraman and secret mic. and he walks around malls and outdoors in cities and pretends to pull out a $ 100 bill out of his pocket and drop it in front of people.
In the first video I witnessed about ten white people or couples see the drop and 5 kept the $ and 5 ran over to return it to him.
In the second video he goes into the hood and drops the $ ( it was fake ) in front of 10 different black men and women and EVERYONE of them kept it and when confronted told the most outrageous lies. I think this is why a lot of posters are at this site well partially.

icsept

Master
I assume the experiment involved American blacks. 100 out of 100 would keep the money if dropped by a White. You owe it to them anyway.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Not shocked, look at what these people do to their own community. My friend moved to Chicago and lives in a white area. Where he lives their is no crime and everyone gets along great. If someone needs their driveway shoveled or needs groceries or something, there is always someone willing to do that for them. Then you go to the other side of Chicago and everyones on welfare and they rob, murder, and steal from eachother.

The scariest thing I have ever seen was an episode from the real murder show " The First 48 ". If people are not familiar with it , it covers real life murders ( overwhelmingly black on black around the country ) as detectives try to solve them.
A black couple were found shot in the back of the head while in their car. They track down the murderer ( Charlotte N.C. ) and the guy says he got in the car to go robbing with them. They were not even friends as apparently this duo robbed the murderer at gun point 6 months earlier. They just drove up to him and asked them if he wanted to join him on a robbing spree. Insane. Is this the mentality of a large # of inner city black people?
Truthfully I have been friendly with a lot of blacks the last couple of years through work or shopping as I think it is getting better but not that much better.

The scariest thing I have ever seen was an episode from the real murder show " The First 48 ". If people are not familiar with it , it covers real life murders ( overwhelmingly black on black around the country ) as detectives try to solve them.
A black couple were found shot in the back of the head while in their car. They track down the murderer ( Charlotte N.C. ) and the guy says he got in the car to go robbing with them. They were not even friends as apparently this duo robbed the murderer at gun point 6 months earlier. They just drove up to him and asked them if he wanted to join him on a robbing spree. Insane. Is this the mentality of a large # of inner city black people?
Truthfully I have been friendly with a lot of blacks the last couple of years through work or shopping as I think it is getting better but not that much better.

Flint

Mentor
I like to tell people about the time when I was in junior high and was changing in the gym locker room, there was mostly black guys in there and when I went to hang up my pants the lunch money (about $2 in coins) fell out and hit the floor. There was a mad scramble and about .1 seconds later not a coin was left on the floor. Needless to say I didn't see a penny of that back.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Funny story I had a buddy who hustled pool against ghetto Blacks after a few welches we figured out to make his opponent give the money to a nerdy observer he could beat up if he tried to run off with the money. I have never seen guys that were bigger welchers that ghetto Blacks.

I am pretty sure WW that my first sentence was in jest. The second one not so much. Hell my aliases would fill up your' tentacles if you were a giant squid.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I am pretty sure WW that my first sentence was in jest. The second one not so much. Hell my aliases would fill up your' tentacles if you were a giant squid.

Why don't u stop over at my boxing forum? U could sign on with any phony name u want and I will give u a very gracious welcome - and then ban u! I never get to ban anybody over there and that makes me so sad.

Why don't u stop over at my boxing forum? U could sign on with any phony name u want and I will give u a very gracious welcome - and then ban u! I never get to ban anybody over there and that makes me so sad.
I don't follow boxing anymore after our Fury tested positive again and Vladimir Klitchko started pawing his opponents instead of trying to actually box the last 7 or 8 years. Even if I were to get banned you may have to stretch your arms out a little more for aliases. Make sure the next " Who Farted " tee shirt you buy is long sleeved. Though Povetkin is awesome though.

The Hock

Master
I was leaving a 7-11 once and saw a 100 dollar bill fall out of the pocket of the guy leaving in front of me. I stepped on it and watched him. He just kept going, unaware of his loss. I picked it up, got his attention, and handed it to him. He put it back in his pocket, gave me a cold look, and walked away without a word.

Should have been a teen that saw it.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I was leaving a 7-11 once and saw a 100 dollar bill fall out of the pocket of the guy leaving in front of me. I stepped on it and watched him. He just kept going, unaware of his loss. I picked it up, got his attention, and handed it to him. He put it back in his pocket, gave me a cold look, and walked away without a word.

Once we were up in the Catskill mountains all packed up and ready to go on one of our winter backpacking trips when we saw a woman with her car off the road and stuck in the snow. The three of us spent about an hour digging it out. Then she got in it and drove away. Didn't say a word or even wave or nod, just drove away. On the other hand years ago my dinky cars used to run out of gas or break down a lot around NY and NJ. I gotta tell u what usually what stopped to help me was a black or puerto rican. Less than an hour ago I stopped to help a Mexican stuck by the side of the road - the guy was the opposite of that Catskill bitch, thanking me and shaking my paw... and meanwhile a-hole here is going on about me "burning a cross or working the tilt o' world?", not that I have a clue what the second thing is, so u never know. There are exceptions to the rules.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

No good deed goes unpunished. ;-)

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Interesting topic and thread. Reminds me of a HS teacher who told our class a story regarding Gypsys while he was studying abroad in Romania. Long story short he was one the groomsmen in his buddy's wedding. While they were rehearsing for it the day before the bride's father pulled all the guys aside and gave them a handful of coins. He told them "tomorrow when we arrive at the church you will be surrounded by gypsy kid beggars. Throw the coins up into the air and they will clear out a path for bride and groom to enter the church."

My teacher thought the old man was giving him a hard time,pulling his leg so to speak. Sure enough the next day when they arrived at the church for the wedding, the exact same thing he was prepared for happened. They were mobbed by the beggar kids, he threw up the coins, they hit the ground scattered and so did the gypys to collect them. The wedding party hurried into the church and that was that! Lol.

I used to deliver furniture for a high end furniture store near Utica, NY. We drove up to Rome , NY for a delivery of a very expensive couch to what turned out to be a guy who was the head principal of a high school called Rome Catholic. He was Caucasian. He asked me and my partner if we could take his old couch into his basement and pointed to two $ 10 bills on his kitchen counter. His wife was right there witnessing it. We risk breaking our necks going down this really ugly mostly cracked wooden stairs and we get back upstairs and not only is the $ is gone but the guy dosen't thank us and tells us to leave. It happens with everybody but I just can't believe a principal of a well respected Catholic school would do something like that.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I used to deliver furniture for a high end furniture store near Utica, NY. We drove up to Rome , NY for a delivery of a very expensive couch to what turned out to be a guy who was the head principal of a high school called Rome Catholic. He was Caucasian. He asked me and my partner if we could take his old couch into his basement and pointed to two $ 10 bills on his kitchen counter. His wife was right there witnessing it. We risk breaking our necks going down this really ugly mostly cracked wooden stairs and we get back upstairs and not only is the $ is gone but the guy dosen't thank us and tells us to leave. It happens with everybody but I just can't believe a principal of a well respected Catholic school would do something like that.

You should have given the miserly mug 2 "fives"...into his face (& tossed him down the stairwell). >;-)