x's and o's

I rarely post on topics other than sports but this one cracks me up from a number of different angles.
I guess the song is a couple of years old but a singer named Elle King performs this song and it is very catchy and she has quite a unique voice. I heard it over the radio doing laundry.
I caught the video and this girl tries to look hot but she looks like Amy Shumer but with Down Syndrome.
I come to find out her father is actor ( if you can call it that ) Rob Schneider. His movies are terrible he was modestly funny on SNL and he bashed Mel Gibson way more than he had to for his DWI rant.
He got so smug and arrogant about being Jewish and being offended by Gibson's comments. You are friggin Rob Schneider. Nobody cares what you think except your low-brow dipsh*t movie fans. Granted his interview came out 11 years ago I just can't believe NBC took the time to let him get his slef absorbed rant in. What has he done lately? Could he direct Hacksaw Ridge? Didin't think so.
I like the song but , the family? Not so much.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd never heard of that skirt, but fully agree on her talentless heeb daddy. LOL on your description of this "FUB" (fat ugly broad). :lol: