Wshgntn Post - Constitution "Has No Binding Power"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Westside

Hall of Famer
I would like to stomp on this bug.

Paleocon

Guru
The Constitution (ratified in 1789) was written "more than a hundred years ago." Really? In other news the Illiad was written at least several decades before Twilight (I leave it to speculation which of those two books that "star blogger" read most enthusiastically).

I suppose he is correct that reading the Constitution in Congress is a rather meaningless stunt that the GOP is doing just to sucker in the Tea Party types. Obviously it will have no influence on the GOP or Democrat platform or curb any of the monstrous villainy either party indulges in. However, he is dead wrong about the Constitution being impossible to interpret or understand. It really is not a hard document to read; it is quite short for such an important document and even the language used is not that difficult to understand even in our nearly illiterate age. The suggestion that the Constitution is indecipherable is nothing more than the veiled desire to knowingly violate it.

I wonder if he believes the Ten Commandments have no binding power?

Westside

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle, when a Jew gets this fanatic, the only thing that matters is further marginalization of White men and the misguided good looking White women gold diggers left to take. Ten Commandments be damned, where are the White women!

Looks like the mask slipped off again. Our jew enemy is getting bolder, really testing the limits. Obviously this sort of talk is aimed squarely at mush-headed public schmuel victims. This may become the new kosher script in the next decade: "Since educating yourself about the constitution, inherent rights, the founders, etc, takes valuable time away from feeding your stomach and genitals and g*d knows that stuff was written, like, years ago, just listen to me instead. You can trust me, I'm a jew, the light of the world! Besides six million of us were..." etc.