Wrong and Right?

bluefirmhut

I found this interesting photo gallery with a bunch of pictures of sports players wearing a few different jerseys and it says they are wearing the wrong ones but which ones are right and which ones are wrong? I mean technically they are both right.. but where do the players most belong? http://www.msg.com/photos/wrong-jersey/ For example Babe Ruth was definitely a Yankee even if he played with the Braves first..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
bluefirmhut, the original author of the article must not have a lot to do. Being a football uniform enthusiast, I'm somewhat interested in this. By the way, Babe Ruth played for the Yankees before he played with the Boston Braves. He played for the Boston Red Sox before playing for the Yankees. I think the most interesting picture of them all is Joe Namath wearing a cow-catcher facemask in 1977. That was a 20+ year old design that was pretty much never seen by that year.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
bluefirmhut said:
I found this interesting photo gallery with a bunch of pictures of sports players wearing a few different jerseys and it says they are wearing the wrong ones but which ones are right and which ones are wrong? I mean technically they are both right.. but where do the players most belong? Photos - Wrong Jersey For example Babe Ruth was definitely a Yankee even if he played with the Braves first..

Ruth had his greatest achievements as a Yankee, so that's how he is remembered.

It seems strange to see Messier in a Canucks Jersey, but he was with Vancouver for awhile.