world’s worst dads?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Link to msn propaganda piece of the 10 worst dads.

i'll not bother to quote the drivel on this "article," and the guys they mention truly are disgusting. however, it will surprise no one here that ZERO blacks make the list.
smiley11.gif
smiley7.gif

And this article was written by a man no less. Most likely a mangina who belongs to the "What Women Want"/Dr. Phil world of emasculized hell.

P-NutLane

Guru
I knew a black male that had 17 kids, by 17 women, paid zero child support, and was proud of it. This dude sold cocaine every day, has been on probation 7 times without ever going to the big house.
smiley7.gif
This is VERY typical for the black world.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Link to msn propaganda piece of the 10 worst dads.

i'll not bother to quote the drivel on this "article," and the guys they mention truly are disgusting. however, it will surprise no one here that ZERO blacks make the list.
smiley11.gif
smiley7.gif

I think a reason there are no blacks on the list is that 70 percent of black fathers split after the kid is born. This is a true statistic.

icsept

Master
Can't believe OJ didn't make the list. I guess slicing up your kids' mom doesn't rate.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Where's Evander YOlyfield & ex-NFL RB Travis Henry?Typical Zionist MSM leftist propaganda/BS!