Working Class Whites

Tom Iron

Mentor
The workers of the NY Times walked off the job yesterday fgor a short time because they've been without a contract for over a year. I don't give a rat's behind about the White collar workers because they're the ones largely behind the Times' anti-White/anti-American propaganda, but those blue collar workers who're just trying to earn a living, I support 100%. They should get paid a decent wage for their work. At least while the paper is still publishing. But I don't think the Times will live on for too much longer. I think a daily paper is about $2.50 now. I wonder what they hit people for on the weekend?

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
The workers of the NY Times walked off the job yesterday fgor a short time because they've been without a contract for over a year. I don't give a rat's behind about the White collar workers because they're the ones largely behind the Times' anti-White/anti-American propaganda, but those blue collar workers who're just trying to earn a living, I support 100%. They should get paid a decent wage for their work. At least while the paper is still publishing. But I don't think the Times will live on for too much longer. I think a daily paper is about $2.50 now. I wonder what they hit people for on the weekend?

Tom Iron...
I have news for you if it's like Toronto, they virtually don't employ anybody that isn't white collar. I remember a bad labour dispute in Toronto where a newspaper busted their union for the hoppers(the guys that loaded the trucks) and the drivers. They ended up contracting out the drivers work and eliminating the hoppers. Both got paid decent money at the time. Even pressmen are few and far between as computers have replaced most of the workers. As for 2.50 for a weekday paper???? I thought that was a weekend paper price.....:icon_rolleyes: