Women Prefer More Feminine Men

foobar75

Master
I came across this article and found it very interesting:

Link

FWIW, my personal view is that the "feminization" of men and the overall "chick-ification" of our society has been going on for a long time. It's amazing to me what passes as masculine these days. Ultimately, the entire agenda is nothing more than an effort to weaken and marginalize men, and of course white men as usual bear the biggest brunt of this insanity.

I'm sure there are still women out there who do prefer a real man, but I'm afraid it appears this trend is here to stay for the time being. It's not all hopeless, however. As an example, I remember when the movie 300 came out, it received the usual negative reviews from the so-called movie critics, and the movie itself did not get a whole lot of press. Despite all the efforts to downplay it, 300 went on to great success at the box office. Ultimately, people liked a story with heroic men, promoting values like freedom, honor, and courage.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good analysis FB75. The feminization of American men is by design. By suppressing the type-A/Alpha-Male spirit & constantly portraying men (especially Whites) as evil/criminals, bumbling buffoons (via "Sheepletainment"/propaganda), the Globalist Elite are preparing us for (easier) enslavement when the (forthcoming) police state comes to full fruition. The greatest threat to the NWO & their tyrannical agenda are wise/saavy, strong, White American men...therefore, we are targeted the most (via an array of channels...Madison Avenue, "Hollyweird", MSM, etc.). Thus, we see the endless push for limp-wristed, wussified "men".

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
From my experience, that isn't correct. The women I've known only prefer more feminized men for friendship. For love and sex, they prefer the more masculine men.Edited by: Parody

j41181

Master
Parody said:
From my experience, that isn't correct. The women I've known only prefer more femininized men for friendship. For love and sex, they prefer the more masculine men.
This quite sez it all!

Since the dawn of mankind, "this" has been evolutionary and NORMAL trend!

Anything beyond this trend is pure balderdash!