Why is Waiting Your Turn a Problem?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Waiting your turn is something that is taught to young children in Kindergarten. But the media appeases and promotes black football player's like Terrell Owen's whining about simply waiting your turn for (in his case) 100% of the glory.

The FBS Military academies and maybe a few "TRUE ACADEMIC" FBS teams like Stanford are the last bastions that hold to the standard of old school discipline. Yes there are still a few schools out there that won't tolerate whiners that won't wait their turn or at least try to profile their recruits to get as few of them as possible; and some of this may have to do with intelligence. Not surprisingly, these are the FBS Universities that white tailbacks have the best chance at getting big-time playing time at.

Yes, certainly there are times when there is a racial angle to this issue; the waiting your turn problem often gets worse when it's a white player getting the glory.

Take a look at this pathetic post by Yahoo contributor MCD maligning Jacob Hester and basically fawning over Keiland Williams (I could now only find this "article" via another blog site):

[url]http://www.blogdimension.com/en/cache?s=24137364-week-13-pic ks-free-keiland-williams[/url]

Now consider that Jacob Hester was a very reliable runner. He virtually never had a loss of yardage run, "never" fumbled and was used the majority of the time as an up the gut guy and in third and short. It was the other RBs that often were used for option plays and swing plays to the outside; even with Cedric Scott; who has a slower 40 time than Hester.

LSU wasn't very creative with using Hester, yet Hester still posted an identical 4.9 YPC to Joseph Addai as a Senior. Damn did Hester move the chains consistently. This blog is absolute trash and the guy must have felt slapped in the face when LSU won the National Championship with Hester as the starter. Serves this clown right, and it's not surprising, certainly, that he was hired by cultural Marxist Rivals/Yahoo.

Keiland Williams (with his black skin privilege) despite still not starting is in most NFL draft site's top 10 or 15 RBs for 2010. This is all while Hester is turned into a battering Ram Fullback for the Chargers.

Keiland will almost definitely still get his shot; so what is the problem with waiting your turn in college and letting a guy in his last year of eligibility (Hester) get what he deserves?

Now this issue comes into even greater focus from a post I saw on the Sam McGuffie MixTape on Youtube over a year ago.

A guy claiming to be Keiland Williams stopped by Sam's Mix Tape. First he posted,
"this kid got some insane moves"
or something of the sort. Then after Sam's unimpressive televised game (probably because of his wrapped ankle) he stopped by again to say that he was unimpressed saying (from McGuffie Mixtape 4 pages back more than half way down):

KeilandWilliams5:"i watched this boy last night on ESPN he ain't nothing man,and what district does this kid play, my high school was a 4A school, NORTHSIDE HIGH."

Other posters asked if it was the real Keiland Williams and if he was going to get carries that week. Keiland replied:

"to be honest i am not very happy with Miles because i should get more carries,but its all good hester is a senior so ill get playing time next year, and Jacob is good,u seen my run vs VT,i played more when i was a freshman."

Then replying again he wrote:

"thats ok coach Les Miles already told me ill be the starting back next year,and we are #4 in the BCS Rankings so,we have a chance,cause OSU, south Florida, and BC is not gonna go undefeated.i ran all over against over Virginia Tech and so said they had a better defense than us, you'll see me if u went to my name."

"coach Les Miles already told me ill be the next year back, and plus we are number 4 in BCS ranking so it dont matter,yea u seen when i ran all over Virginia Tech this year so said they had an awesome defense,you'll see it if you went to my name."

First of all hopefully they'll teach Mr. Williams better grammar at LSU; I mean at least it's comprehensible, but he certainly wouldn't be running the ball at Stanford. If Keiland doesn't make it in the NFL better grammar will come in handy.

And secondly at least Keiland Willams was "somewhat" respectful to coach Miles decision to start Hester compared to what a clown like TO's antics would be...But still I ask; "what is the problem with waiting your turn?"

You can sense from Mr. Williams post that he is clearly not comfortable being a backup and would dread having to get a real job in the working world. He's thinking NFL all the way even when he still has two more years left of college eligibility.

The bottom line here is Caste Clown's like MCD just echo the black player's sentiments for immediate glorification. Keiland Williams "will be free" to run wild in the NFL; it is the complete opposite with Jacob Hester, he won't be so lucky and he won't be as rich. So I pose a better question to this complete clown MCD: why not "Free Jacob Hester"?Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Also I often wonder why more FBS coaches won't be brazen enough to play a white RB, who's got the talent as a Senior. With Red-shirts, transfers, injuries and Dismissals there will certainly be times where there is just one lone white RB as the only guy in the last year of eligibility.

If I were a coach, sure it might be hard to be brazen, but this would be the perfect chance for a coach to legitimize playing the white RB who deserves it. He can than appease and promise his black peers a chance next year. Again are these coaches all that spineless?Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

P-NutLane

Guru
Yes, I think they are THAT spineless. If not, then they must have word from somewhere above them to stick to the way it is.