Why I left my Beta husband

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
An article about a woman who left her stay-at-home husband and father of their child. What are your thoughts on this?

Why I left my Beta husband

Another example of affirmative action at work. Corporations and organizations are looking for women and non-white men. Only if you have a relative in an important position, do you have a chance. If you are a white male you have no chance.

cutty

Guru
Personally, I think it's tragic that people have a need to define themselves by their job. 90% of people do a job they don't like. Unless you're self employed, I don't see what is so prideful about working your ass off and have your bosses making most of the money you generate. I look at a job as something I have to do to eat. I have a good career, but I couldn't give less of a sh*t what people think about it. I'd shovel sh*t if it paid well enough. Women have always been attracted to guys whose job as a certain status. It's something that they feel like gives them a status above other women, to get a man with a cool job. You can't argue with thousands of years of evolution. And woman are programmed to want a man who is a provider. All the feminist brainwashing in the world can't undo that.

Hockaday

Guru
She goes through all this angst about losing respect for her househusband, finally dumps him, then finds another househubby to be step daddy to her daughter. The new guy better find a job, or Ms. Nine-ToFive will slowly neuter him also.

And at the end of the day the little girl will end up as confused as Mommy is.

Hockaday said:
She goes through all this angst about losing respect for her househusband, finally dumps him, then finds another househubby to be step daddy to her daughter. The new guy better find a job, or Ms. Nine-ToFive will slowly neuter him also.

And at the end of the day the little girl will end up as confused as Mommy is.

After reading through this thread, it made me realize something. I am damn lucky to have a father who is basically "un-neuterable". lol. I have been in numerous places like the mall or a ballgame, and I've seen some kids with their dads, and you can just tell that the guy is a weenie. Its like, you can almost picture his bitch wife bossing him around and wearing the pants in the family. lol...not in my house. My dad busted his ass for thirty years in the construction business, and NO ONE was bullying him around his own house.

Although I'm grown now, I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones, to have had a real man in the house
while growing up. My dad was the kind of guy that if you were yelling obscenities at his son (me) at one of his hockey games, he would go over to you and punch your lights out. My pops was fit, lit, and for damn sure didn't take no sh*t. And rightfully so. But thats my point here. The men are so sissified in this country now, that most of them don't want to do a little dirty work once in a while. And if that means knocking a guy senseless because he is hurling obscenities at your kid during his hockey game, then so be it. And make sure the wife is present to see it...just in case she gets any ideas. lol jk.But the point here is, if you want to be treated like "man" by your wife...act like one.Edited by: Ground Fighter

Poacher

Mentor
Amerikwa needs more "women staff writers" at women's magazines like, oh what was the famous phrase...like a fish needs a bicycle. Yes that was it I believe.

Who buys these things anyway? I go to the book store and buy a glossy mag about twice a year. If that.

Anyway, that's right lady you stay on the career track. PFFFT.

Of course she would prefer a guy who would rather have his time free as a house husband to one who rather earn a living. But for how long? Be instereting to see what lies even 5 years ahead?

Bronk

Mentor
This dumb broad just exchanged a whimp for a freeloader.

"Jason knows what he wantsâ€â€￾and it's not a corner office. He wants to have his afternoons free to hit the park with my daughter or paint or translate the writings of Pablo Neruda."

What?

Before long she's gonna find Jason banging away at some younger babe.

Anyone who puts a career in the corporate world above their own family is mad. Before I sold it all off late last year, I worked at home for myself and I did it to be closer to my family and control my own life.

GWTJ

Mentor
This article is on MSN's women's lifestyle webpage. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you get a link to an article from the MSN mens lifestyle website. A pathetic counter article from the man's perspective.

http://men.msn.com/articlemc.aspx?cp-documentid=2623009

The expected portrayal of white men as losers is found on both the men's and women's lifestyle website's.
smiley18.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
I really suspect that unless the first husband wasn't wearing a gimp suit and into rim cleaning she wouldn't have been happy with him. Why have a set when you have a wife like that...
smiley11.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
GWTJ said:
This article is on MSN's women's lifestyle webpage. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you get a link to an article from the MSN mens lifestyle website. A pathetic counter article from the man's perspective.

http://men.msn.com/articlemc.aspx?cp-documentid=2623009

The expected portrayal of white men as losers is found on both the men's and women's lifestyle website's.
smiley18.gif

If I'm not mistaken I think the 'beta-male' author of this piece describes his wife as 'fat.' LOL

He writes that it took him 17 years to finish his novel.

He seems more the loser than she. This guy isn't a 'stay-at-home' mom because he wants to take care of the kids. He's been staying at home the last 17 years because his surrogate mommy has been taking care of everything for him. The guy probably takes more effort to raise than her kid.

They deserve each other, IMO.