Why guest301 really supports Israel

guest301

Hall of Famer
You finally got to the real truth of the matter Shogun. You found me out, it's all about the Hot Jewish Babes of the IDF. Thanks for the link, it definitely put a smile on my face. I'm kinda wondering how you came across it though.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thought you'd like it, Aragorn.
smiley2.gif

There were several very good looking women in those pics. I read through a variety of blogs during the week, and often come across different links in the comments. This was one of them.

Speaking of the IDF I was helping my friend at a Street Fair a couple weeks and saw this jew wearing a green IDF shirt. We were like 3 blocks from a synagouge and it was a Saturday. The majority of those women were very attractive, but some were gastly looking.

This may be off subject. I noticed that the Palestinian Authority has taken down their "Babes without Burkas" web site. Does anyone know why they did this?

devans

Mentor
The Web Server was destroyed by Israeli shelling in the last incursion into Gaza.

devans said:
The Web Server was destroyed by Israeli shelling in the last incursion into Gaza.
I think you are right. I hope the UN issues a stern warning.
Also the site for called "Wackiest Honor killings" also seems down. Probably for the same reason.
Edited by: screamingeagle

Realgeorge

Mentor
Why are Jewish women in the IDF beautiful, while women of the same race at the University of Pennsylvania are ugly?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Realgeorge said:
Why are Jewish women in the IDF beautiful, while women of the same race at the University of Pennsylvania are ugly?

They aren't all beautiful, they're just not posting pics of the ugly ones on the net!
smiley36.gif