Why follow pro sports?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Serious question:

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue to follow professional sports?

I gave up on the NBA a long time ago, even before I was racially 'aware,' because of the refs. Now, there is no way I'd spend ten minutes watching an NBA game.

I have seriously lost interest in the NFL, and it isn't just because of discrimination against whites. It's what I perceive as total ineptitude on the majority of the players on the field. They can't catch or tackle, they misread plays, they showboat even when they're down by two touchdowns, and the gushing of the announcers over every play no matter how poor is almost too much. I followed today's games online, and didn't even turn on the tv.

And finally, my beloved sport of MMA gives every indication of going down the tubes. It appears that matches are being made based on PPV dollars, racial demographics, and celebrity status before they are made based on a fighter's ability. Not to mention that shady decision making and inept refereeing has now entered the support.

In that same vein, I'm not even sure I should bother voting. Asking me to choose between Obama or McCain is like asking me to choose between being stabbed to death or hung by the neck until dead. If I vote third party, well that's just like letting someone else choose stabbing or hanging for me, to stretch the analogy further.

My question is not sarcastic or tongue in cheek. I genuinely hope to hear from those of you who can give me a reasoned, well thought out answer.

Thanks. Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Serious question:

If it were not for Caste Football and the opportunity it affords to discuss sportsas it relates to broader issues, I would have very little interest.

White Shogun said:
If I vote third party, well that's just like letting someone else choose stabbing or hanging for me, to stretch the analogy further.

Never heard it put that way, but it seems to be so more often than not.

Poacher

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Serious question:

I have seriously lost interest in the NFL, and it isn't just because of discrimination against whites. It's what I perceive as total ineptitude on the majority of the players on the field. They can't catch or tackle, they misread plays, they showboat even when they're down by two touchdowns, and the gushing of the announcers over every play no matter how poor is almost too much. I followed today's games online, and didn't even turn on the tv.

And finally, my beloved sport of MMA gives every indication of going down the tubes. It appears that matches are being made based on PPV dollars, racial demographics, and celebrity status before they are made based on a fighter's ability. Not to mention that shady decision making and inept refereeing has now entered the support.

In that same vein, I'm not even sure I should bother voting. Asking me to choose between Obama or McCain is like asking me to choose between being stabbed to death or hung by the neck until dead. If I vote third party, well that's just like letting someone else choose stabbing or hanging for me, to stretch the analogy further.

My question is not sarcastic or tongue in cheek. I genuinely hope to hear from those of you who can give me a reasoned, well thought out answer.

Thanks.

There's always hockey! The diversity mongers won't ruin that one for a few more years.

But you're right, it is getting increasingy hard to watch major pro sports with the NFL and NBA being at the top of the list. In all honesty I don't really watch either of them especially the NBA.

Somewhere along the way the emphasis shifted from team work to "athleticism," from execution to "playmaking"and from discipline to emotion. From white to black.

I don't know why we should watch pro or even college football or basketball anymore. But like Bart, I enjoy discussing the state of things here at CF so I keep up with the news via the Internet.

I guess we could watch for no other reason than to chronicle the decline of these leagues as they circle the bowl. Works for me.

It's kind of fun to watch for what I call lost arts. Two big ones I've noticed are:

Not carrying the ball in the outside arm so as to minimize the chance of a fumble. Today kids are taught to carry the ball in their "strong" arm.

Block and control. Back in the day forwards and centers were taught to block and control the ball. Today they simply whack it into the stands costing their team a fast-break opportunity. This is nothing more than pure selfishness. Pure ghetto-ball.

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Serious question:

As most here know I rarely post on sports related subjects. I gave up on them long ago. I consider most sports, watching/viewing, as a waste of time. This is coming from a former HS jock. They just don't interest me like they used to.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think any of us here "follow" sports as it's commonly understood. We observe and chronicle what's going on with a purpose.

The issue of whether it's worth the bother to me is a no-brainer. We know our country has been turned upside down. We also understand the bigger picture. We know that many whites are the biggest cheerleaders for a system that without questionis degrading anddemographically replacing them.We also have interest and knowledge of sports. We owe it to those who came before us and those to come to do everything we can to try and enlighten those with eyes to see and ears to hear. We also owe it to the white athletes of the present. To be aware in an era of universal deceit is a wonderful gift.

Not to mention, white athletescontinue todo amazing things in every one of the sports in which blacks,blacks who are often despicable thugs and criminals to boot,have been given an unconscionable, artificial position of dominance -- boxing, basketball, football, and track.

We have at least a chance to change the course of history, and knowing that alone makes it our duty to never relent. The key is to do it in a way that doesn't drag us down into the general mire of ignorance and hopelessness. Employing sarcasm and levity is one way, because there's so darn much out there to lampoon. Edited by: Don Wassall

foreverfree

Mentor
WS, I guess it's habit on my part.
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif

But thanks to Mr. Wassall's wonderful site, I've learned to

a) be content to follow the unfolding of events through the net (I use sportsline.com for scores and standings because it's faster downloading than espn.com or usatoday.com, etc.)

b) let CF posters dissect media reports (the entertainment value of CF [and I don't mean that sarcastically] alone is worth the visit here
smiley1.gif
).

John

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks, guys, I knew I could count on you!
smiley1.gif

I feel better now.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

G

W.S. here is another sport to aid in your contentment. Try following boxing. Whites from middleweight to heavyweight are outright dominating. There is however, minimal about of caste conspiracy there.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the suggestion, 'kulcan. I watched the Katsidis fight most recently and plan to watch the Klitschkos but for me, if there isn't some racial aspect to the fight I find boxing boring after watching so much MMA.

G

W.S. you want some racial aspect, there are two big fights coming up. Kelly Pavlik vs Bopkins and Joe Calzage vs Roy Jones. Both Kelly and Joe should win and further cement white man domination of boxing. It will be a passing of the torch of sorts. Two great blk fighters giving the torches to today's great white fighter, after getting their respective asses beaten.
smiley36.gif

I have never be able to get into MMA. I know those fighters are skilled but I for one don't dig watching men grapple with each on the mat. Just my opinion.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
1) Kelly Pavlik

2) The white men who have been controlling the majority of the boxing championship belts for years now.

3) The many outstanding white fighters in other sports.

I`m in my late-30s. I grew up being taught by pretty much everyone and everything around me that white men can`t fight. Seeing this not to be true without doubt this decade has meant a lot to me. I don`t know how long this dominance will continue, but I will enjoy every minute of it.

4) Jeremy Wariner

His problems this year aside, I feel proud to see a white man dominate in the 400m the way that he has. We hadn`t had an American white man do anything remotely similar for close to four decades.

5) Sam McGuffie

I know he`s just starting his college career, but I`m hoping that he will be the guy to give us our first white 1,000 rusher in the NFL since the `80s. I know it`s a long way off and all, but I`m keeping my fingers crossed.

As far as the NBA is concerned, I haven`t watched a game in many years, and I have no interest in doing so anymore. I watch the highlights of certain white players from time to time, but that`s all.

The NHL is definitely still worth watching, although the diversity police are undoubtedly making inroads there, too.

I just can`t give up on MLB. I like baseball too much, even for all its troubles-both on and off the field.

Shogun: The tone of your post is a little "down." I think you`ve been worrying too much about politics recently.
smiley2.gif

darthvader

Guru
Like any other guy I enjoy kicking back on a weekend and watch some sporting event. There is nothing wrong with following pro sports. My only problem is going to a bar or any type of sporting event and watching white people screaming and hollering for blacks while stuffing their faces with all that junk food and beer. It's seems that the only time white people show any type of outrage is when their favortie teams lose. Not when our population is being diminshed day by day while other nonwhites are breeding like cockroaches and destroying our cities. Not when our economy is rapidly losing is it's competitive edge. Not when our politicians and other elected officials are selling us out in the name of greed. No they get upset when their favorite teams lose. I remember going to a Yankee game when they played the red sox and watch fights break out all over the place. Now if they can direct that anger towards something more constructive then maybe we can get something going. Edited by: Don Wassall

foreverfree

Mentor
Kukulcan said:
W.S. here is another sport to aid in your contentment. Try following boxing. Whites from middleweight to heavyweight are outright dominating. There is however, minimal about of caste conspiracy there.

Was there *ever* more than a minimal amount of caste conspiracy in boxing, Kukulcan?

John

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I only sometimes watch sports on television; more often I just read about what happened during an event after the fact.

Watching sports on TV has become disgusting for me. Sports are NOT better than they were years ago simply because there are more blacks on the field/court than ever. Sports are worse in almost every way, in my opinion, which is disgusting enough, but what makes it even more putrid is the fact that so many white people are too stupid to even see the racism (anti-white, not anti-black as the TV would have us believe) all around them, and continue shoving nachos in their faces and cheering for idiots as their whole civilization goes down the tube.

America without white men to lead will go straight to hell. When minorities have finally taken over everything and the infrastructure too, they will of course screw it up, but I'm sure there'll be a way to blame that on white guys.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GiovaniMarcon said:
America without white men to lead will go straight to hell. When minorities have finally taken over everything and the infrastructure too, they will of course screw it up, but I'm sure there'll be a way to blame that on white guys.

They'll call it the "residual effects of white racism." The rapid march of Black Africa back to a pre-Stone Age existence is often blamed on it. It's another one of those non-quantifiable catch-all excuses, like "white skin privilege," and the beauty of it is it can be used forever, even after whites are extinct.

G

Blacks utter lack of academic achievement and constistent parasitic behavior i.e: welfare gobblers and where is my sh.t(handout/entitlement)combined with antisocial behavior and lack of responsiblity(proliferation of babies daddies) is attributed to "residual effects of slavery."

They always have an excuse. I am just sick and tired of it and them!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Aside from MMA (which is seeing rising Caste influence
smiley5.gif
) & an occasional NFL game, I rarely watch pro sports these days. Once upon a time, I was a "sports junkie"/quasi-drunk white fan, but I had an awakening to the Caste System over the years. Add to that getting married & having kids, and I can't justify spending time & money to line the pockets of overpaid, primadonna "affletes" & meglomaniac, pro-caste, billionaire team owners. Nowadays, it's pretty much MMA & college football.