Why are African-American boxers better than Black African boxers?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Negro boxers from Africa are rather crude and unathletic in the ring. I've yet to see a "slick" boxer from Africa, except for white South Africans like Hekkie Budler and Thomas Oosthuizen.

Muhammed Ali had some white ancestry on both sides. Mike Tyson, Joe Louis, Roy Jones and George Foreman all have some white ancestry.

Are full-blooded Africans like Dereck Chisora and Sam Peter less athletic than those with some white ancestry like David Haye and Muhammed Ali?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Negro boxers from Africa are rather crude and unathletic in the ring. I've yet to see a "slick" boxer from Africa, except for white South Africans like Hekkie Budler and Thomas Oosthuizen.

Muhammed Ali had some white ancestry on both sides. Mike Tyson, Joe Louis, Roy Jones and George Foreman all have some white ancestry.

Are full-blooded Africans like Dereck Chisora and Sam Peter less athletic than those with some white ancestry like David Haye and Muhammed Ali?

African boxers do look unathletic from the most part. Joseph Agbeko may be an exception tht I can think of.

Zeus

Guru
Hello my friend Carcharias and I hope you are well.

I think the answer to this question is like the easiest in the history of mankind (I love the dramatic tone lol)..............Simply because they live in a richer country, they have way better nutrition and of course and most importantly, they USE SUPERIOR STEROIDS. Both Tyson and Roy Jones from the ones you mentioned are very well known steroid cheaters. As for Joe Louis, have you seen a photo of this overrated man during his prime? I wouldn't describe him as athletic really. Don't you ever wonder how blacks look so "strong and athletic" in the NBA nowadays, while back in the 60's and 70's these tall skinny with an Afro black ball players reminded Kenyan long distance runners? Superior steroids is the clear answer.

Is it a coincidence that Jamaicans who won a medal every now and then, in the last two Olympics have won so many medals, now that the accusations getting more and more against scums from the USA, who used to feed black American athletes (Conte among others) now feed these steroids to Jamaicans?

Why most British, French or Dutch blacks don't look so big or athletic as black Americans, have you ever wondered? Because no "chosen" people cover their dirt in those countries and blacks there can't use excessively the steroids black Americans use..........Well I forgot of one, Dutch Superman Overeem..........Wait a minute didn't get caught for steroids too? You get my point!

Blacks Americans have been used in specific sports, like lions and horses were used back in the Roman era, only so some "chosen' managers and promoters will get richer and richer, while in most cases the "super athlete" ends up ill (Ali), broke (too many to mention) or dead (What's the name of the woman who broke the record in 100m?)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hello my friend Carcharias and I hope you are well.

I think the answer to this question is like the easiest in the history of mankind (I love the dramatic tone lol)..............Simply because they live in a richer country, they have way better nutrition and of course and most importantly, they USE SUPERIOR STEROIDS. Both Tyson and Roy Jones from the ones you mentioned are very well known steroid cheaters. As for Joe Louis, have you seen a photo of this overrated man during his prime? I wouldn't describe him as athletic really. Don't you ever wonder how blacks look so "strong and athletic" in the NBA nowadays, while back in the 60's and 70's these tall skinny with an Afro black ball players reminded Kenyan long distance runners? Superior steroids is the clear answer.

Is it a coincidence that Jamaicans who won a medal every now and then, in the last two Olympics have won so many medals, now that the accusations getting more and more against scums from the USA, who used to feed black American athletes (Conte among others) now feed these steroids to Jamaicans?

Why most British, French or Dutch blacks don't look so big or athletic as black Americans, have you ever wondered? Because no "chosen" people cover their dirt in those countries and blacks there can't use excessively the steroids black Americans use..........Well I forgot of one, Dutch Superman Overeem..........Wait a minute didn't get caught for steroids too? You get my point!

Blacks Americans have been used in specific sports, like lions and horses were used back in the Roman era, only so some "chosen' managers and promoters will get richer and richer, while in most cases the "super athlete" ends up ill (Ali), broke (too many to mention) or dead (What's the name of the woman who broke the record in 100m?)
I definitely think it's the latent Anglosaxon, Irish or othe European ancestry. Most African boxers in the heavier divisions are plodding slow fighters who are strong and rugged. Really they fight no different than the stereotype of White fighters. Also as Zeus said steroids has contributed to the stereotype of the strong Black athlete in basketball. Virtually all of the basketball players of the 70's and earlier were skinny guys who if they were big were more fat than muscular. Jamaican sprinters are the same look at old photos of Donald Quarrie and compare them to Bolt or a more obvious druggie Blake.....:shocked:

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
As politically incorrect as it seems, we did breed them over here for physical attributes (so they could work better). Jimmy the Greek was 100% correct.

That being said, we are still more athletic.