• Didn’t watch it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia McKinney (for the trolls)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
During the famous Lincoln-Douglas debates of 1858, Douglas said: "I believe that this government was made on the white basis. I believe it was made by white men for the benefit of white men and their posterity forever."

Lincoln agreed. In fact, after his election as President, in August of 1862 Lincoln invited a delegation of Negroes to the White House to explain to them his reasons for a colonization plan which would assist them to leave the U.S. and settle in Africa. During that meeting Lincoln said: "We have between us a broader difference than exists betweeen almost any other two races. . . this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both. . . Your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. . . If this is to be admitted, it affords a reason, at least, why we should be separated."

Quite a change from the racial dialogue "permitted" in today's debates, such as it is. John McCain was almost in tears during the last debate as he detailed how deeply hurt he was when a black Congressman accused him of pandering to whites.

What's most amazing is that not only most blacks but many whites sincerely believe that the U.S. is a"white supremacist" country. They don't have the slightest clue how dramatically different things would be in the U.S.when it comes to the government, the media, academiaand all institutions of power as well as everyday life, if that were the case.

waterbed

Mentor
From I European perspective

in my country they also showed alot of the elections,And still shows and it is a lot of white bashing.they said all the same things as the americans like some americans don't vote on Obama because he is black(the mean the whites and also said black in spait off mulatto)that he is not so black so maybe it is less difficult for whites to vote for him.that it is shocking for whites to see Barrack obama with his wive and black children.They showed Martin Luther King with I have a dream.blacks have not same chances.they showed some preacher with god damn america but no his anti-white speeches.they said nearly all blacks vote for Obama but still then talked again about whites being racist(i thought if whites voted racist and?or like blacks Obama already did lose from Clinton)I switched to german channel and first word they said was schwarzen bondskanselier( black president) and are whites ready for black president.and on the french channnel 3 black women were talking about the american elections in their porgramm.they talked about blacks had to sit in the back of the bus.But in my country they still are nearly always when they are in the Bus in the back of it.Especially they like the back of the tram( that is a some sort of buss but then on electriceity and it is not a train).I even maked a joke about it .I said to a black classmate what is the chance their will be a black in the back when I go to the tram after school .another said haha their is always a black in the back. the black mate and other classmates and even the teacher had to laugh.