Who was the best US president in your lifetime?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Who do you consider to be the best US president in your lifetime?

Reagan, Carter, Clinton? George Bush Sr or George Bush Jr?

icsept

Master
You forgot Obama. I choose Obama. He has proven that the president is nothing but a hand-picked puppet. Every president in my lifetime has been an absolute controlled scumbag, including Ford and whoever gets elected in 2016.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
JFK was a fine president in some ways, but not so good in others.

Johnson wasn't the best for sure.

Nixon was a good man but his image was tarnished when the Zionists set him up at Watergate and the media turned against him.

Ford I don't have any opinion of.

Carter was all right in some ways.

Reagan was a fairly strong leader.

George Bush Sr wasn't really all that bad.

Clinton was truly awful.

George Bush Jr was a poor president.

Obama is the very worst ever.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Gerald Ford. He was only president for a couple of years. Got the job basically by accident and didn't screw anything up in the short time he had it.
If he would have died in office then he would have been the perfect president.

TwentyTwo

Master
Maybe Reagan?

Our leaders for 16' have already been appointed to us...Shillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush...yep more Clinton Bush

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The least worst was between Nixon, Ford & Reagan. All had faults for sure. To Jaxvid's point (above), Ford May have had the least .

werewolf

Hall of Famer
USSA presidents are the very scum of the earth, and each one is worse than the one before, but JFK was an anomaly, and they soon "corrected" that and installed the zionist LBJ in his place.

04-0106a.jpg

thewink.jpg

THE MOST REVEALING WINK OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Congressman Albert Thomas winks back at a quickly-smiling LBJ as he is being sworn in to be the next President of the United States on Air Force One while the grief-stricken Jackie Kennedy stands next to him.

http://www.rense.com/general41/wew.htm
[/SIZE]

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bill Clinton

They're all traitors but life was much better under Clinton

Things were pretty good economically speaking, during the Clinton era, but he had nothing to do with it. Just before being elected, the economy showed signs of recovery and he kept riding it during the dot-com boom.

I believe Clinton was the first president elected without getting the majority of the vote.

H. Ross Perot ran in contrast to Bush Sr. and effectively took 20 million votes, thus dooming Bush's re-election.

George Bush Sr., a courageous man, maybe the most qualified man to ever run and become president, would have been re-elected had H. Ross Perot not ran and he, Bush Sr., would have been given credit for a recovering economy instead of Clinton!

I think Ronald Reagan best represented the strength, encouragement, and values of our country, but like everyone, he made some mistakes also.

Last edited:

Deus Vult

Mentor
The least worst was between Nixon, Ford & Reagan. All had faults for sure. To Jaxvid's point (above), Ford May have had the least .

In my lifetime (LBJ forward) there hasn't been a particularly good one. Bad and worse, really.

Reagan was the only one who AT LEAST gave lip service to the recognition that government is the problem, not the answer. Granted, he was reading words written by Nofziger, Bozell, and Buchanan. But at least he had men of that caliber in his midst. He had as AG Edwin Meese, who tried to curtail government-mandated affirmative action.

The Hock

Master
I like the way Reagan won twice despite the hostility of our odious media. I always thought there was something hollow about him though. 7-11s were popping up everywhere when he was in office, but the factories were starting to slip out the back door to Asia at the same time.

Obama's been great if you subscribe to the worse is better theory. All that sh!t he's pulled has woke up a lot of people. Even some of his former nuthuggers are bailing on him. Enough to make a difference though I can't say.

But with our dwindling resources and deteriorating human capital it looks like we are indeed heading toward the Brazilian or Balkans model anyway, no matter what we have for a president.

Deus Vult

Mentor
I like the way Reagan won twice despite the hostility of our odious media. I always thought there was something hollow about him though. 7-11s were popping up everywhere when he was in office, but the factories were starting to slip out the back door to Asia at the same time.

The movement abroad of manufacturing was the deliberate result of laws made by Congress with the Executive Branch. Pat Buchanan's book "The Great Betrayal" is a good comprehensive study of what happened in the 1980s-90s to America's manufacturing base. There were also some great essays published in The Nationalist Times in the '90s by John Bell and others, detailing the economic treason in DC.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In my lifetime (LBJ forward) there hasn't been a particularly good one. Bad and worse, really.

Reagan was the only one who AT LEAST gave lip service to the recognition that government is the problem, not the answer. Granted, he was reading words written by Nofziger, Bozell, and Buchanan. But at least he had men of that caliber in his midst. He had as AG Edwin Meese, who tried to curtail government-mandated affirmative action.
Agreed 100%.

If Rand Paul can win, and that's a huge if, then maybe (again a huge maybe) he can break the streak of lousy presidents. He'd be far from perfect but the best of an odious lot.