Whitlock: Hip-hop culture hurting NFL

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Boy this guy is a clown. Its funny we have a black guy speaking the truth and now a white guy supporting blacks. This dude has been brainwashed beyond reality. There are tons and tons of articles just like that everywhere. There are very few articles like Whitlock's. That is the shame we have to deal with.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Seahawker71 said:
White Shogun said:
All true of course, except you left out that these two teams have more white players than any other team in the NFL.

I think having Hall of Fame Quarterbacks pretty much usurps all over advantages. Give me a team with an outstanding QB and OL and I can win with avg speed WR and RB. That position is so important words cannot adequately capture its importance. If Matt Hasselback gets hurt our season is done. We can live without Shaun Alexander but if good ole MH goes down the Seahawks go down.

How long did it take for Elway to win a Super Bowl?
How many Super Bowls did Steve Young win?
How about Dan Marino? Dan Fouts?

It's obvious it takes more than a HOF quarterback and a good OL, but that's a great start and makes the task that much easier. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, as did Doug Williams, and neither of them is a HOF caliber quarterback.

I think you are understating the importance of having players on your team who are selfless, who understand the concept of winning or losing as a TEAM, rather than a bunch of glory hounds who only want to win when they are the star of the show.

backrow

Hall of Famer
some more stuff from Whitlock:

"6. The biggest non-controversy this week was the Patriots allegedly running up the score on the Miami Dolphins.

In the NFL, it is impossible to run up the score. A coach is obligated to score as many points as he possibly can. Heck, yes, the Patriots should've been in their two-minute offense and trying to score just before halftime. And Belichick had every right to re-insert Tom Brady into the game after Jason Taylor's pick-6 cut the lead to 21 points in the fourth quarter.

The Dolphins collect million-dollar checks just like the Patriots. New England isn't in a BCS conference and Miami isn't a mid-major program. I don't even know how this became a debate."

smiley32.gif

"1. Making Adrian Peterson play without the benefit of a semi-professional quarterback is absolutely criminal.

Vikings coach Brad Childress is justifiably taking heat for failing to give the ball to the best rookie running back since L.T. entered the league. In Minnesota's loss to the Cowboys, the Vikings' only weapon carried the ball just 12 times.

But more troubling than the way the Vikings use Peterson is the fact that they send him out on the field with zero threat of a passing game. Peterson is destroying NFL defenses despite the fact safeties do not have to fear the pass. The Vikings should call my boy Jeff George pronto."

Bart

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Boy this guy is a clown. Its funny we have a black guy speaking the truth and now a white guy supporting blacks. This dude has been brainwashed beyond reality.

This dude is not brainwashed!He is a BRAINWASHER of the highest order. After reading his articles I came to the conclusion he was chock full of anti-white chutzpah. Oh yeah, big time.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Jason Whitlock gets smeared by a Cultural Marxist know-nothing named Dave Zirin. The same ignoramus also condemns the Colorado Rockies for being "too Christian" (see the Playoffs thread in the Baseball forum).

"Big Sexy" Whitlock has told me to "mind [my] own damn business" when it comes to his mission to lead a new Civil Rights movement against "black idiots". But whether you are talking about Whitlock or someone hanging a noose on a tree, there is a problem when you say, "Just ignore it and it will go away."
Whitlock's latest on Fox Sports, titled, "NFL buffoons leaving terrible legacy" takes it to even another level. It's an ugly clarion call for athletic ethnic cleansing. He makes the case that the NFL is getting whiter, all thanks to black "hip hop buffoons" who are alienating owners, coaches, and fans. He writes, "African-American football players caught up in the rebellion and buffoonery of hip hop culture have given NFL owners and coaches a justifiable reason to whiten their rosters." Justifiable: meaning it is a process he both defends and understands.

I almost threw up with disgust after reading this brainwashing marxist's article. He obviously has disdain for any black man who tells the truth by standing against what's wrong with black America and their little accountability culture. This man is a leftist black worshiper, who thinks everything white bad-black good. This is the kind of man that would donate money to the Jena 6 b/c the Jena 6 are heros in his mind held down by whites. I can't help myself I just have to pick apart his reasoning. Here it goes:

This goon claims that the black "super athletes" are carrying the load for the Pats and Colts. This is totally wrong b/c both these team's true star is a white QB (the Patriots were good long before Moss got there) and there are capable whites at a taboo position on both teams. Also notice that everything in this man's article discredits white men and fawns over blacks. He then eludes to a point that races with small numbers in this country like east Asian's etc. are making entry into the NFL, so the NFL isn't whitening, which to him is obviously good, but that the whitening of the NFL from a paltry 25% in a predominately white country would be bad. Notice everything white-bad, minority-good

Obviously the success of the Colts and Pats strongly discredits his argument that "black uber athletes" are the only ones who can make a team work right. He thinks blacks are needed even when they are the selfish type that creates cancer in the locker room and in the overall morale of the team. The only reason Randy Moss is behaving in New England is b/c he came to a winning organization and is leading the league in TDs, how couldn't he be happy with the way he is fitting into the Pats system.

This goon sees no correlation with a team being fair to whites and breeding discipline being a winning format. Maybe when the Colts and Patriots win all the next 10 Superbowls he'll finally concede. I'd like to slap this ass clown for his pitiful article.

I take one quote from his article to clearly point to his flawed argument and agenda:

"He (Whitlock) writes, African-American football players caught up in the rebellion and buffoonery of hip hop culture have given NFL owners and coaches a justifiable reason to whiten their rosters." Justifiable: meaning it is a process he both defends and understands."

So basically this shows this ass clown thinks that blacks in the NFL behave well (yeah sure: just look at the Bengals or PacMan Jones) and are better athletes. That is the only line of thinking that could show disdain for the whitening of NFL rosters. This ass clown hates his own race.

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

G

My guess is that Zirin is from that small ethnic group that benefits from the Jared Diamond school of BS, which believes that white men (except their group) are basically stupid, slovenly, cruel but oh so incredibly lucky to have "Guns, Germs and Steel."

voice

Guru
wile said:
My guess is that Zirin is from that small ethnic group that benefits from the Jared Diamond school of BS, which believes that white men (except their group) are basically stupid, slovenly, cruel but oh so incredibly lucky to have "Guns, Germs and Steel."

I was checking before I made this comment if anyone else had this suspicion. BTW, you can bet your A$$ that Zirin doesn't think he is white.

Sorry Dave, A Jew or not you will pass the "kill that honkey" test in the hood so in the long run it is going to catch up with you.

G

Zirin should be held responsible for his anti-white diatribes, and someday he will or the sins of the fathers shall be passed on. Since "racism" is seemingly classified as something real instead of misguided mysticism wouldn't the whole of liberalism be considered "racist" against the white race?