Richmond189,30529.6%70.4%

Brampton521,31532.9%67.1%

Burnaby220,25539.1%59.5%

Mississauga708,72545.8%53.7%

Surrey463,34044.5%52.6%

Vancouver590,21046.2%51.8%

Getting close:

Toronto2,576,02550.2%49.8%

The government doesn't consider pale Arabs like Zidane White or Iranians so the numbers in Toronto could be lower but this trend I have noticed for ten years plus. The only close to all White neighbourhoods are richer enclaves. The working class White enclaves are now largely non White and very violent....

As a 25-year-old White male, I've lived extensively in Toronto and Montreal, so I can comment quite accurately on the racial makeup and going-on's taking place in both cities. Couple of comments:

- First of all rural Canada still seems to be close to 100% white. While it is true that Toronto is very multicultural, just driving one and a half hours North and then you're surrounded by all white people. If you want to experience genuine Canadian culture and communities, I would suggest traveling to rural communities where you can see Canadian Native and Canadian White communities. You won't find legitimate Canadian culture in any of Canada's largest cities.

- Here in Toronto, whites are bordering on minority status, as your chart indicates, we make up 50% of the city. If you include the suburbs (Mississauga, Markham, Brampton, etc) however I would say that whites are already a minority in the Greater Toronto Area.

- The *big difference* between Toronto and American cities of a similar size like New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, and so on, is that Toronto has a much smaller proportion of blacks, and consequently Toronto is safer. In the USA there are a lot of blacks and latinos, but in Toronto its mainly East Asians and South Asians. Yes, whites are a minority in Toronto, but the next 2 biggest groups are East Asians and South Asians. Blacks make up a small percentage in Toronto and all of Canada (in Toronto blacks make up about 15%, compared to American cities where blacks tend to makeup 35-80% of the population).

- Because Toronto has many Asians and less blacks, Toronto tends to be a safer city than American cities of a similar size. Toronto only has roughly 45 murders per year, which is great considering we have 5.5 Million people here. American cities of a similar size as Toronto can have up to 600 murders a year, about 10 times what we have.

- As a racially aware white male, I am quite comfortable living in Toronto given the racial makeup. Even though I am a minority, most of the other people in this city are East Asian (Chinese) or South Asian (Indian, or Pakistani), and that's fine, I can live with that. These people are respectful, peaceful, and law-abiding in my experience. So overall, the city is quite livable. I wouldn't want to live in a community where blacks make the majority, and thankfully, that doesn't exist anywhere in Canada.

- In conclusion, although whites are becoming a minority here in Canada, I would say it's much more livable and safe compared to USA because we have less blacks. So, our racial makeup is favourable IMO.

On another note, living in Toronto and observing multiculturalism everyday, I see an absolute destruction of White, Christian, Canadian culture that used to exist in this country and city.

Many businesses (in fact a majority, I'd say 80%) in Toronto now use the term "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Most entrepreneurs, and business-owners in this city are East Asian, Middle Eastern, or South Asian. Walking in Toronto, there's nothing uniquely Canadian and it seems more like an Asian city at times.

The people to blame for the destruction of White Canadian culture is not the immigrants themselves. Its self-hating White liberals. They're the ones who campaign in favour of "Happy Holidays". On some level, the amount of self-hate that comes from white liberals directed at themselves and other whites seems to be a mental illness or disorder.

These white liberals have literally handed the balance of power over to nonwhites and in doing that have contributed to destroying their own culture and history.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
In conclusion, although whites are becoming a minority here in Canada, I would say it's much more livable and safe compared to USA because we have less blacks. So, our racial makeup is favourable IMO.
That's partly true. I've never had problems with East Asians or West Asians (Arabs, Persians).

But I've found South Asians are often very racist against White people.
Places where they become the majority like Surrey are crime-ridden, which is quite a contrast to Chinese-majority Richmond which is virtually free of crime.

Matra2

Master
The people to blame for the destruction of White Canadian culture is not the immigrants themselves. Its self-hating White liberals. They're the ones who campaign in favour of "Happy Holidays".

"Happy Holidays" is an American import. Canadians have been saying it since the 1980s maybe even the 70s. In all likelihood it wasn't "self-hating white liberals" but Jews who started it.